Thread: Stack Help!!

triton9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triton9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triton9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triton9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triton9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triton9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triton9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triton9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triton9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triton9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triton9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stack Help!!

Im currently recovering from a shoulder seperation and have lost a noticable amount of mass. I'm looking for the best possible stack to help me start bulking again. Im leaning towards xfactor but not sure what to stack it with. Im open to all suggestions.

Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100)
    i would not waste your money on the crap. i really didnt feel much off of it except soreness in my wrists and neck.

ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ILPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by triton9 View Post
    Im currently recovering from a shoulder seperation and have lost a noticable amount of mass. I'm looking for the best possible stack to help me start bulking again. Im leaning towards xfactor but not sure what to stack it with. Im open to all suggestions.
    I would say look into the basics of maybe a good gainer or just straight protein, creatine.. These will definitely be a good start.. Get a good program going with these first before going into the more designer type supps..
    ǝɟıl ɹnoʎ ɟo spuoɔǝs ǝǝɹɥʇ ǝʇsɐʍ llıʍ sıɥʇ ƃuıpɐǝɹ

★☆★ STREET KING ★☆★
    The band is back - BMBC
    Tech genius
    Original LE crew
    Apple a day crew
    MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD

UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by patriot1096 View Post
    I would say look into the basics of maybe a good gainer or just straight protein, creatine.. These will definitely be a good start.. Get a good program going with these first before going into the more designer type supps..
    X2 not trying to follow you lol but i pretty much agree people get a little too carried away with the supps. Big fan of sticking to the basics until you quit getting results.

triton9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triton9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triton9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triton9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triton9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triton9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triton9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triton9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triton9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triton9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triton9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive been lifting for 5 years so my routine and diet are just fine. im looking for a good stack to speed up the process.

NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I suggest use USP Labs SuperCissus RX for joint health and reduce pain. Also, increase your overall caloric intake, eat a complete protein source every three hours, add german creatine(creapure) and add USP Labs Prime to help increase your strength/mass.