Sleeping in your bed Tired of pants's Avatar
    Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

First SD cycle tomorrow

Well, I finally decided to get a bottle of superdrol after much research and hearing all about the gains from it. I would love to see any recommendations on what I can add to my cycle to make it less harsh on my body...Thanks for your time.

Week 1: Superdrol 10 mg-Milk Thistle 1000 mg-RYR 1200 mg
    Week 2: Superdrol 10 mg-Milk Thistle 1000 mg-RYR 1200 mg
    Week 3: Superdrol 10 mg-Milk Thistle 1000 mg-RYR 1200 mg
    Week 4: Superdrol 10 mg-Milk Thistle 1000 mg-RYR 1200 mg-Rebound xt

PCT: Milk Thistle, RYR, Rebound xt, Creatine (I'm trying to get my hands on some nolva but I'm so broke right now so not sure about that).

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You do realize that you're PCT needs to go longer than a week right?
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Sleeping in your bed Tired of pants's Avatar
    Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tired of pants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MCWTRAINER
    You do realize that you're PCT needs to go longer than a week right?
    Oops, my bad, forgot to put that my PCT will be going for 4 weeks. The dosage on Milk thistle and RYR will stay the same throughout the PCT, but I'm still trying to decide on the dosage for the rebound xt.

Oh, btw, never really seen people say anything about the timing of when they take each of these supplements every day. I plan on just taking all the caps at the same time, an hour before I workout every day, unless somebody suggests differently.

in ur frig eatin ur foodz sumguy's Avatar
    sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I take 1 SD and a set of supplements the second I step out of bed, and second SD with my pre-WO drink. I then take my second dose of supplements with my muscle milk when I go to sleep. I've heard that PCT should be taken before bed too. I don't know if any of this is ideal, but it's what I do.

Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd run a liver protectant such as liv-52, liver cleanse, or ax's perfect cycle. Also hawthorne berries. Check out some of the Sd logs out there. You seem to be missing some supporting supps.

This is my cycle:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=570342

Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rage (SoCal) has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Tired of pants
    Well, I finally decided to get a bottle of superdrol after much research and hearing all about the gains from it. I would love to see any recommendations on what I can add to my cycle to make it less harsh on my body...Thanks for your time.

Week 1: Superdrol 10 mg-Milk Thistle 1000 mg-RYR 1200 mg
    Week 2: Superdrol 10 mg-Milk Thistle 1000 mg-RYR 1200 mg
    Week 3: Superdrol 10 mg-Milk Thistle 1000 mg-RYR 1200 mg
    Week 4: Superdrol 10 mg-Milk Thistle 1000 mg-RYR 1200 mg-Rebound xt

PCT: Milk Thistle, RYR, Rebound xt, Creatine (I'm trying to get my hands on some nolva but I'm so broke right now so not sure about that).

How old are you? I would really suggest getting your hands on that Nolva for PCT...
    The World is Filled with Dumb People. Unfortunately, a lot of them want to lift weights.

highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would reccomend that your SD cycle eitehr be 10/20 or 10/20/20 or 10/10/10

either one of those (except pehaps the first which will result in fewer sides) will give you equal if not better gains than your original setup. IMO using SD for more than 3 weeks is somewhat a waste. It will also lead to more supression. I ran a 10/20/20 cycle.

A SERM is ideal for pct because of its positive affect on your lipids.
    "The biggest risk in life is not taking one"

"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. " - John Wooden

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing"