Coffee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

masturbation/sex BEFORE or AFTER a workout ?

didn't know where to post this but heh; here goes:

I was just wondering.. does anyone here feel guilty releasing jizz on a day that they intend on working out or after finishing a workout?

ie. Say u release jizz BEFORE a workout; I remember reading something that u lose u're testosterone drive when u release jizz so I can only imagine that to workout after that might be killer... ie; energy/drive might not be all there...

or whatever AFTER working out? sometimes I feel (this is more than likely me being paranoid/stupid/retarded) but the jizz I released contained a lot of protein or protein in general that "couldve been used" by my muscles but instead gets released.

but yeah; any input/thoughts/insults would be greatly appreciated. =/ =S

3000calories will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3000calories will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3000calories will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3000calories will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3000calories will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3000calories will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3000calories will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3000calories will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3000calories will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3000calories will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3000calories will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i got an idea, stop beating off. then you have no worries, or find a girl to do on your off days

Eats Children for Protein JacksCleverWit's Avatar
    JacksCleverWit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacksCleverWit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacksCleverWit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacksCleverWit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacksCleverWit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacksCleverWit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacksCleverWit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Coffee
    didn't know where to post this but heh; here goes:
    For future reference, posts of this nature go in the TEEN section. The level of intelligence there will be perfect for this, and shouldn't challenge you too much.
    Stats as of 8/16/05:
    -------------------
    Arms: 15"
    Thighs: 24"
    Calves: 15 1/2"

That's all I've got, I'll measure the rest later.

Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    At night, helps me sleep.
    “Methods are many,
    Principles are few,
    Methods often change,
    Principles never do.”

http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/bodybuilding.html

I heard this place, I r o n M ass was a pretty good place , they got (no G&N) pervs.

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    of course u never do it before
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    5 day ban
    Last edited by bigpoppaproppy; 09-13-2005 at 09:49 AM.

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JacksCleverWit
    For future reference, posts of this nature go in the TEEN section. The level of intelligence there will be perfect for this, and shouldn't challenge you too much.
    Too late
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=557123
    I don't know either lol

Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LMAO... search in the teen section, and just type in like "masturbation." With just that word alone, it would take years to read all the threads.
    "Adversity reveals genius, prosperity conceals it."

Think about what you want in life. Then ask yourself what you're doing to achieve it.

bigdipper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Before or after, it doesn't matter.

It's during that you need to be careful of.

Honestly, I do it before sometimes, and I've never noticed a drop of workout 'performance', so to speak.

I have misplaced my pants wiggles's Avatar
    wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I knew a wrestler in high school who's girl would cut him off a day before a meet. If testosterone really does tank after you rub one out, it really couldn't help your workout. At least wash your hands before grabbing the weights though.

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    *sigh*
    <->

Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    *squirt*

hypo_metabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypo_metabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypo_metabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypo_metabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypo_metabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypo_metabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypo_metabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypo_metabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypo_metabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypo_metabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hypo_metabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't do it BEFORE. Don't do it AFTER.

NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hypo_metabolic

DO IT DURING!!!!!

Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ageispolis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hypo_metabolic
    Better yet, shave your head and become a monk

No 6-pak here.........KEG flokmania's Avatar
    flokmania has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flokmania has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flokmania has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flokmania has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flokmania has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flokmania has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flokmania has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flokmania has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flokmania has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flokmania has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flokmania has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by failuretogain
    Thats not a stupid question at all at least not to me ive often wondered this myself. I try not to have sex befor a work out beacause it does drop energy and test levels.... but i see no prolem with it after words getting your cardio in. Its a hard selfdiscipline. especially when your girlfriend wakes you up playing with your balls and your like i have to go to the gym bitch. **** .

Funny but So true!
    Free anytime minutes with God

Are you really healthy or just symptom free???

If God seems farther away, guess who moved?

Prays have always been answered. Now thats REAL wireless communication.

zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Just make it a nightly routine before bed if you're by yourself, lol. Never do it before a workout.

WalkingMeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WalkingMeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WalkingMeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WalkingMeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WalkingMeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WalkingMeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WalkingMeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WalkingMeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WalkingMeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WalkingMeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WalkingMeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wiggles
    At least wash your hands before grabbing the weights though.
    Agreed.
    It is all in your mind.

wh0areume has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

in case you might be worrying about the cardio effect..
    dont ask me how i know, but my heartrate only gets up to 95 bpm while masturbating.

Lou Ferigno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

masterbation

Ive been masterbating for a very long time. Sometimes i will do it anywhere between 3-5x a day. On my work out days i will wake up and usually spank it in the shower first thing in the morning.
    I havnt found any loss of energy from doing so, in fact i think it may give me more. On my days off from work i will then whack it just before going to the gym around lunch time. Mainly this one is to keep my mind off of all the hotties i see there so i can control myself. I can remember one time when i FORGOT to do this and i ended up having to join a new gym after being kicked out for an unfortunate incident (try hiding 4" rock hard penis in spandex !!! ) trust me it is not a pretty sight.
    Last edited by Lou Ferigno; 09-13-2005 at 09:34 AM.

neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000)

Angry

Hello all,

I really need help because I ejaculate in the middle of my sleep. Sometimes it's because of sex/wet dreams and sometimes I eat too much egg whites(I think). It's really **** annoying because I feel weak in the morning. So how can I stop myself from ejaculating during my sleep????

Thank you

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by neowings
    Hello all,

I really need help because I ejaculate in the middle of my sleep. Sometimes it's because of sex/wet dreams and sometimes I eat too much egg whites(I think). It's really **** annoying because I feel weak in the morning. So how can I stop myself from ejaculating during my sleep????

Thank you
    Simple, kill yourself.
    I don't know either lol

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by WalkingMeat
    Agreed.
    heh
    <->

Milk does a body good. Sir_Malak's Avatar
    Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sir_Malak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You can make masturbation a good cardio !

1. Get into more than just spanking..get up and use your glutes and push into your hand !
    2. Get some fast material to make you go faster !
    3. If you feel it wont last take a 3min break and continue !
    4. You will sweat if your doing it right !
    5. Remember it will build stamina too !

Awesome !!!

@_@ lol that was all j/k btw
    2014 Misc Raw Bench Press Contest winner in the 276lb+ 555lb lift @ ~280lbs
    2014 Obtained goal of 600+ raw bench press. Shoulder also hates me.
    2015 Lost 110 lbs and currently enjoy being healthy. Retired heavy bench press.
    2016 Stay healthy? Help others?
    2017 Staying Healthy
    2018 Might Return To The Game

lol
    <->