Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

NANBF/WNBF KC Golds Classic, Sept. 17

So in another thread I saw that a few of us were entered in the show. I thought we should start an offical thread for it.

Who is entered/what division/ect???

I am in tall novice(safe assumption, I'm 6'2"). Also, I'll be camped out at the host hotel.

Anybody going to the afterparty at Old C's afterward? I'll be there mowing down the pizza!!

5 days en counting!!!

Sean
    B.S. Exercise Science, Philosophy, Creighton University 2003

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

Member of TEAM KLEMCZEWSKI
    www.thedietdoc.com

"His place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.”

-President Theodore Roosevelt

Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck fellow Hawk. Make sure you rep the state like I know you will! The pizza will be so good, LOL. Post some pics after the show if you can. Good luck!

Trapz

Originally Posted by XTRMEWJ
    So in another thread I saw that a few of us were entered in the show. I thought we should start an offical thread for it.

Who is entered/what division/ect???

I am in tall novice(safe assumption, I'm 6'2"). Also, I'll be camped out at the host hotel.

Anybody going to the afterparty at Old C's afterward? I'll be there mowing down the pizza!!

5 days en counting!!!

Sean
    Check out our Supplement and Fitness Clothing Line! http://www.beyonddriven.com

Brian Ahlstrom
    IFPA, NGA and PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    Beyond Driven - www.beyonddriven.com and www.********.com/wearebeyonddriven
    Ahlstrom Fitness Consulting- www.********.com/ahlstromfitnessconsulting
    @YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/AhlstromFitness and http://www.youtube.com/BeyondDriven
    Follow us on Twitter @ahlstromfitness and @werbeyonddriven
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0VNOcV74Es&feature=plcp

XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks brother...although I gotta tell you...I'm a cyclone fan. LOL. I'll get some pics for you guys.

Sean

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

www.thedietdoc.com

"His place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.”

Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks brother...although I gotta tell you...I'm a cyclone fan. LOL. I'll get some pics for you guys.

Sean
    I'll forgive you for that, LMAO. You guys kicked our arses the other day, congrats!

Trapz

Brian Ahlstrom
    @YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/AhlstromFitness and http://www.youtube.com/BeyondDriven

tennis13jr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can't wait to get to KC!

Hey guys I'm coming all the way from Southern Indiana! Whoohoo Git'R Dun lol. I'll be competing in the Collegient tall (hopefully) i'm right at 5'11" so I would hope that gets me in the tall divison. This is going to be my first comp. ever so i'm really excited except for the part right now where I could freakin chug a gallon of water but no no no..gotta cut water lol. There are four of us coming down, 3 women and me..lucky guy huh? :-) One of 'em is a pro and the other is on her way she is looking great, and finally can't forget about the figure girls :-P owwwowww. We're all gonna head out to the after party so looking forwad to it and good luck everybody.
    TD Lance

Good stuff...glad to hear people are rolling in from all over. I am hoping it turns out to be a big show. They said the average is about 75 people competing...but I think last year there were over a 100.

4 days en counting!!!

Sean

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

www.thedietdoc.com

DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10)

KC Gold's Classic

I am also in that show, man I can't wait! This will be my first show, hopin to take some nice pics. It's not everyday that we look our best. Good luck to us all who had the courage to stand up on stage and do they thang.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looking forward to seeing you guys there

Kick ass man...it'll be cool to see you guys there. That pizza is so close I can taste it...

OK, almost time to go home and put on some more ProTan.

Oh, what class are you in Dub? Novice?

Sean
    Last edited by XTRMEWJ; 09-14-2005 at 09:18 AM.

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

www.thedietdoc.com

DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) DubDiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Xtremewj

I'm going to be competing in the Open Division.

Nice. You have more guts than I do. LOL. I am thinking this will be last time in the novice...with the improvements I have made in the last year, I am hoping to be very competitive this time out and by next years show(Natural Iowa) I am hoping to be competitive in the Open division.

Anyone else going to the show taking a digital camera? I have one but I cant garauntee the quality of the pics...its old school. We should post a bunch of pics here for all to see.

Sean
    Last edited by XTRMEWJ; 09-14-2005 at 02:59 PM.

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

www.thedietdoc.com

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice. You have more guts than I do. LOL. I am thinking this will be last time in the novice...with the improvements I have made in the last year, I am hoping to be very competitive this time out and by next years show(Natural Iowa) I am hoping to be competitive in the Open division.

Anyone else going to the show taking a digital camera? I have one but I cant garauntee the quality of the pics...its old school. We should post a bunch of pics here for all to see.

Sean
    I'll have one sean. I'll write down to remember to get pics of you.

-Layne

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Wever Photo will be there doing professional shots too...but that gets $$ fast!

Sean

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

www.thedietdoc.com

Well this is the last time I will be in front of a computer before the show. Best of luck to all and I will see you guys down there!!

IT'S SHOWTIME!!!!!!!!

Sean

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

www.thedietdoc.com

Kick ass bro!

Trapz

Well this is the last time I will be in front of a computer before the show. Best of luck to all and I will see you guys down there!!

IT'S SHOWTIME!!!!!!!!

Sean

Brian Ahlstrom

IT'S SHOWTIME!!!!!!!!

Sean
    cool see you there man! good luck

Talking Hey Layne..

Hey wondering if you could capture some pics of me while your there...
    TD Lance

Originally Posted by tennis13jr
    Hey wondering if you could capture some pics of me while your there...
    gotcha covered brother.

I'm bringing my gf's laptop so that I can fill up my camera at prejudging & then unload all the pics onto it so I have a empty 1MB for the night show. I plan to get a few videos too

-Layne

Talking Appreciate it brotha

Your a good man Mr. Norton :-P see you at the college and then to Old C's for afterparty?
    TD Lance

Open

Originally Posted by tennis13jr
    Your a good man Mr. Norton :-P see you at the college and then to Old C's for afterparty?

Does "Old C's" stand for Old Chicago?

Old Chi'TOWN

Why yes it does! Grubbin on some pizza!
    TD Lance

ABE shorties has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gd luck extreme
    full power.
    Become fit or look like sh*t

iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Damn, you guys suck..I wish I would have seen this thread before the contest...went to the show it was great.

Hope you did well...bro!
    Last edited by iamlegend; 09-18-2005 at 07:50 AM.

how did everyone end up? I had to leave early because nick was hungry lol.

-Layne

for those that don't know, my training partner Nick won the lightweight division in his first PRO show! Here are some teaser pics... you talk about shredded.. the man took it to the next level.
    Attached Images

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gat Dayum!!!

Nick's hams/gluts are unreal!!!! That is ripped!!!!

Congrats to him on his win......from the pics I never would have guessed lightweight......excellent work!

Totally inspiring.......just under 6 weeks for me.

Two words: AWESOME SHOW!!!

I ended up taking 2nd place in Tall novice. I was pretty happy with that. I knew it was a tough class and it was. I spoke with a Layne a few times and he had it pegged...said I was somewhere between 2nd and 4th. I took 2nd and felt good about it. The whole deal was awesome. The guy that beat me was bigger. The 3rd and 4th place guys were legit too. I had them on conditioning and posing so short of seeing te judging sheets, thats what I think put me over the top. I was very pleased and had a great time.

149 competitors, with 91 amateurs(I think). It was big and fun. The show ran smoothly with the exception of the a hickup at the night show. With all the people competing that was probably inevitable.

Nick looked awesome and again, congrats on the win!!!

Layne, did you manage to get pics of me? I have some shots I took backstage after the night show but I bet I looked a lot better on stage in the morning...it was good to meet you man!

All in all, AWESOME SHOW! I was planning on the Natural Iowa show in the spring but now I thnk I am going to lift balles to the wall for a year and go back to KC in the fall of 06.

Sean

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

www.thedietdoc.com

Sean,
    it was nice meeting you as well. Do you know how DubDiezel placed? I didn't get a chance to meet him.

I got some pics of you, but haven't gotten around to editing them yet... will get them to you by the weeks end.

-Layne

I never found out how dub placed...in fact I never found him backstage. Hopefully he placed well. Thanks for getting those pics. Just shoot me a PM whenever you get around to it.

Again, great show everybody!

Sean

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

www.thedietdoc.com

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats on the finish Sean!

It's gotta feel great to have the hard work pay off and be appreciated!

Jeff