Thread: Cee Gains

bulldog7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldog7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldog7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldog7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldog7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldog7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldog7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldog7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldog7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldog7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bulldog7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cee Gains

I am looking to try CEE but I'm not sure what brand to try. What's the best brand and what are some of the gains (strength, lean muscle mass) I can expect it?

long a$$ road to 200 YouRobSeSsioN's Avatar
    YouRobSeSsioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouRobSeSsioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. research the site for product ratings
    2. You will see more of a strength gain than size.
    190lb, cut to 183
    5-10
    bench: 300x1(11-7-05)
    decline:310x3
    incline:225x5
    shrug: 400x4
    curl: 180x3(10-5-05)
    squat:295
    DL: 315...335(10-11-05)
    tri ext 200(10-5-05)
    shldr press 85'sx4(10-9-05)
    ...damn hernias

cold
    arms:16
    chest:42.5
    forearms:13

Sci-fit

Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

i like the higher power cee

i use the higher power cee at 10 grams a day. good gains in size, hardness, and strength. iam dieting and still have good size in the arms, calves, etc. look forward to when i stop dieting and use the cee for muscle growth.

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cre-ethyl thunder is good along with any bulk CEE powder you get.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i am on higher power cee and really like it

Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

higher power cee

taste like bad vodka, and i love vodka. iam hooked on this stuff just cause of the taste. always loved a challenge. mama said life wasnt always going to be easy, and God made the taste of cee.