Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User AnabolicMaximus's Avatar
    AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Best Bodybuilding Quotes!!!!!!!!! (Post your Favorites)

Let's keep them insightful, thought provoking, and motivational...

Also... Give Credit Where It is Due!!! (Write Author's name please!)

I'll start...

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "If you don't have it. Don't hit it" - Arnold

AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnabolicMaximus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow Layne Norton!

"My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me - its not because they outworked me!" - Layne Norton, Natural Pro.

"You gotta be true to yourself because if you let what others do influence what you do you really have nothing left of yourself" - Layne Norton, Natural Pro.

EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EasternCuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    legendary............

"The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic." "It's as satisfying to me as, uh, coming is, you know? As, ah, having sex with a woman and coming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of coming in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of coming at home, I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am coming day and night. I mean, it's terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven."

-Arnold

TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "7 months straight. No stopping, no maintenance weeks, no cheat meals. Why? Because if someone beat me, I didn't want to look back at any cheat meals and ask "what if". I did what it took every single day, and THAT is why I looked the way I did. You either want it or you don't. Just so you know, there wasn't a day that went by in the last 8-10 weeks of that prep where I didn't want just ONE extra yogurt, or 5 less intervals of cardio. But, I was not going to be outworked! I was NOT going to be denied! And you know what? It was all worth it"

--Tommy Jeffers, Natural Pro

woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My sig...I love BB quotes. Those arent the greatest..i'll have to find my fav. ones...of those my favorite is "Train beyond the pain and death is your only release"-Steve Michalik-Mr. America
    I had a goal to be the best from day one
    -Jay Cutler

Success comes before work..only in the dictionary

The Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Single Step

Obsession is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

Train beyond the pain..and death is your only release-Steve Michalik

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=100613961&posted=1#post100613961

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "I DON'T WANT NO ****ING ZANE LEGS!!"
    -Tom Platz

He yelled this as he was squatting and on his way up or at the bottom while Zane was in the same gym.

Ooh and this one too..

"I don't eat for taste, I eat for function."
    -Jay Cutler?

Talking Arnold Schwarzenegger

"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer. "

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

"Experiencing this pain in my muscles and aching and going on and on is my challenge. The last three or four reps is what makes the muscles grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens. I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on."

- Arnold

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Arnold Schwarzenegger: No I don't drink milk. Milk is for babies, when you get older you drink beer.

Lou Ferrigno: I have nothing to say I just want to eat my cake!
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000) John Doe X is just really nice. (+1000)
    it ain't so much a quote but a saying, "girlie man!"

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Wait till they see these arms in Africa. They look big enough to me" - Lou Ferrigno

Accepting Sponsorships LT1Squirrel's Avatar
    LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "Light weight"
    "Yeah buddy"
    - Ronnie Coleman
    Your whole crews pussy

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Stimulate don't annihilate"-The Great Lee Haney

Talking - Guy Cisterino, NPC Competitor

"To anyone that ever tells you that you can't do something - tell them to go f*ck themselves."

"With determination and heart, there is nothing you can't do. I don't care how small you are, how skinny you are - I mean if you have the heart, and you have the drive, and you have the determination you can do whatever the hell you want!

"Anybody that ever tells me that I can't do something - thats just more fuel to my fire. I love it when people say 'oh you can't do this, you can't do that,' because they're the ones that make me do the extra rep, to throw the extra 10lbs on the bar, they're the ones that, when I step on stage, I want them right along side me so I can just destroy them on stage.

- Guy Cisterino, NPC Competitor

Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pump Freak 86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights"

Ronnie Coleman

yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i always say to myself right before a tough set in the gym "Ain't nothin' to it, but to do it." -big ronald

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "I don't do this to be healthy, I do this to get big muscles." MARKUS RUHL
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity

steven129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steven129 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    " you cant over train, you can only under eat"

Bazz. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bazz. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bazz. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bazz. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bazz. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bazz. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bazz. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bazz. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bazz. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bazz. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bazz. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My training philosophy is train as hard as you can, because the other competitors are training hard, too.

-Dennis Wolf

Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000)
    YEEEEAH BUDDAY!!!! LIGHT WEIGHT!!!! HOOUUUUUUUUUUU!!! NUTTIN BUT A PEANUT!!!!!!
    ~460/~320/510 pr's

fun pr's
    deadlift 340 x 15
    squats 245 x 45

6' ~220

Never Satisfied colombianofreak's Avatar
    colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight! But I'll do it! AAAARRRRRGGHHHH!(squats 800 for dos)-Ronnie Coleman

"Where da competition at?!?!"-Ronnie Coleman
    "Jay Cutler's last two Olympia victories are equivalent to Ronnie tripping the last 10 meters in a 100 meter race and Jay running past him for the win."- by Ronald R./inspired by Coldfusion

No HOMO certified.

Never Satisfied colombianofreak's Avatar
    colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000) colombianofreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by steven129 View Post
    " you cant over train, you can only under eat-Trey Brewer"
    *fixed
    AND oh so true.
    "Jay Cutler's last two Olympia victories are equivalent to Ronnie tripping the last 10 meters in a 100 meter race and Jay running past him for the win."- by Ronald R./inspired by Coldfusion

No HOMO certified.

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by steven129 View Post
    " you cant over train, you can only under eat"
    "When they get a 50-inch waist and a gorilla butt, it's ugly looking - and I think bodybuilding has become ugly looking." - Joe Gold

"I knew so much about what I did not need, but knew so little about that which I needed. Therein lies the plight of most bodybilding junkies." - Stuart McRobert

(From this months Muscular Development)

""Don't get caught in the lint trap of the spin cycle of life! Seriously, I would encourage all readers to think about what they really want out of life and in the gym, and take responsibility for everything that has happened in their life that has held them back from getting what they want. When you have a belief system, it radiates out of you. When you talk about abundance, you get abundance. It is easy to see the negative out there, but even the poorest people can love life. Project to the universe that life is full and there is no such thing as scarcity." - Tom Platz
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts.
    Time spent away from the Iron makes my mind degenerate.
    I wallow in a thick depression. My body shuts down my mind.
    The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found.
    There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength.
    Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's
    impossible to turn back.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get
    told that you're a god or a total bastard.
    The Iron will always kick you the real deal.
    The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver.
    Always there like a beacon in the pitch black.
    I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend.
    It never freaks out on me, never runs.
    Friends may come and go.
    But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Henry Rollins
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Hundred Pound Dumbell Curls in your face........Hundred Pound Dumbell Curls in your face...........Hundred Pound Dumbell Curls,Maryland Muscle Machine Mass in your face....Hundred Pound Dumbell Curls,One arm...".-.The best monologue i ever heard from Kevin Levrone...

30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000) 30/7/66 is just really nice. (+1000)
    300lbs is always 300lbs
    No regrets, only lessons learnt.

Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Aint nothin but a peanut" -King Coleman

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "You never know it till you live it"

Ronald D. Coleman
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bazz. View Post
    My training philosophy is train as hard as you can, because the other competitors are training hard, too.

-Dennis Wolf
    fail