Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    "Each workout is like a brick in a building, and every time you go in there and do a half-ass workout, you're not laying a brick down. Somebody else is." - Dorian Yates

Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TigerStealth View Post
    "7 months straight. No stopping, no maintenance weeks, no cheat meals. Why? Because if someone beat me, I didn't want to look back at any cheat meals and ask "what if". I did what it took every single day, and THAT is why I looked the way I did. You either want it or you don't. Just so you know, there wasn't a day that went by in the last 8-10 weeks of that prep where I didn't want just ONE extra yogurt, or 5 less intervals of cardio. But, I was not going to be outworked! I was NOT going to be denied! And you know what? It was all worth it"

--Tommy Jeffers, Natural Pro
    Thank you for that!

Sporto
    Core Nutritionals Sponsored Athlete
    IFPA Professional Natural Bodybuilder
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

Ooooooooooh Yeahhhhhhhhhh TheNaturalTank's Avatar
    TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SickBoy_Cage View Post
    "Hundred Pound Dumbell Curls in your face........Hundred Pound Dumbell Curls in your face...........Hundred Pound Dumbell Curls,Maryland Muscle Machine Mass in your face....Hundred Pound Dumbell Curls,One arm...".-.The best monologue i ever heard from Kevin Levrone...

LOL I just watched that clip on youtube. Was he baked here or was he always like this?

wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheNaturalTank View Post
    LOL I just watched that clip on youtube. Was he baked here or was he always like this?
    Post link, i couldn't find the vid, reps who finds it, not much but still a rep lol

jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jonny62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheNaturalTank has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ther ya go...

moe_flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) moe_flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) moe_flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) moe_flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) moe_flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) moe_flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) moe_flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) moe_flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) moe_flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) moe_flex is on a distinguished road. (+10) moe_flex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    <>

Самый крутой модулятор B.O.L.A.'s Avatar
    B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B.O.L.A. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "i was smoking mary-wanna!"
    BMBC

"The State is a gang of thieves writ large." - Murray N. Rothbard

Registered User DevlishlyDevine's Avatar
    DevlishlyDevine is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlishlyDevine is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlishlyDevine is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlishlyDevine is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlishlyDevine is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlishlyDevine is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlishlyDevine is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlishlyDevine is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlishlyDevine is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlishlyDevine is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlishlyDevine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Aint nuthin 2 it,but 2 do it! - Coleman

Gotta dig deeeeep! - Coleman
    "Go on..make a move,u dont have the grapes" -stewie

woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump!
    I had a goal to be the best from day one
    -Jay Cutler

Success comes before work..only in the dictionary

The Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Single Step

Obsession is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

Train beyond the pain..and death is your only release-Steve Michalik

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=100613961&posted=1#post100613961

xgatoradex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xgatoradex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xgatoradex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xgatoradex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xgatoradex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xgatoradex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xgatoradex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xgatoradex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xgatoradex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xgatoradex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xgatoradex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated." -?

"if you always do what you always did,you always get what you always got" -Ronnie

woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!
    - R Balboa
    I had a goal to be the best from day one
    -Jay Cutler

Success comes before work..only in the dictionary

The Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Single Step

Obsession is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

Train beyond the pain..and death is your only release-Steve Michalik

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=100613961&posted=1#post100613961

Accepting Sponsorships LT1Squirrel's Avatar
    LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LT1Squirrel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "Im too drunk to taste this chicken"
    Colonel Sanders
    Your whole crews pussy

meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meanmo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is actually from cyclist Floyd Landis, but I always loved it..

"If you overtrained, it means that you didn't train hard enough to handle that level of training," Landis says, his fingertip rapping the table for emphasis. "So you weren't overtrained; you were actually undertrained to begin with. So there's the rule again: The guy who trains the hardest, the most, wins."
    When you're down by the sea and an eel bites your knee, thats a moray.

watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by will-work4ANDRO View Post
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts.
    Time spent away from the Iron makes my mind degenerate.
    I wallow in a thick depression. My body shuts down my mind.
    The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found.
    There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength.
    Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential, it's
    impossible to turn back.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get
    told that you're a god or a total bastard.
    The Iron will always kick you the real deal.
    The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver.
    Always there like a beacon in the pitch black.
    I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend.
    It never freaks out on me, never runs.
    Friends may come and go.
    But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

Henry Rollins
    Damn. Really like that one.

WF
    Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.
    - Theophrastus (372 BC - 287 BC)

Watchfan. Battling sh*tty genetics since '82

Bodybuilding.com... Come for the supps... stay for the drama.. and the misc!

musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000)
    "bodybuilder is a sculpter who carries with him his own material" Serge Nubret

dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10) dazzlepecs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "thank god for pure natural strength"

ronnie coleman

sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sheva is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I say if you have a dream and something you really enjoy doing, always stick with it, becuase you never know when its gonna be gods will for you to become the best in the whole world at whatever it is that you do in life - Big Ronnie

Are you talking outta turn? I dont usually do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them, so I suggest you dont talk anymore, unless you wanna, you know - Mike Tyson

PS last one was a joke lol

Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    look out Mit!

wooooooo! time to bleed

almost got away from me, like a big ole fish

Big Ron

Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer..."

- Arnold
    When you get to the top of the mountain, keep climbing

alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000) alaska21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    'YEAHHHH 2000 POUND LEG PRESS..ITS THE..ITS THE UUHHH 2000 POUND LEG PRESS..ABOOOOOOOOO YEAH! YEAH! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOT TO GET GEEKED. GOT TO GET GEEK! BOOOOOOOOO... (does set)...MAN! MANNNNNN! "

Originally Posted by alaska21 View Post
    'YEAHHHH 2000 POUND LEG PRESS..ITS THE..ITS THE UUHHH 2000 POUND LEG PRESS..ABOOOOOOOOO YEAH! YEAH! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOT TO GET GEEKED. GOT TO GET GEEK! BOOOOOOOOO... (does set)...MAN! MANNNNNN! "
    I always thought it was "got to dig deep"...?

skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheNaturalTank View Post
    I always thought it was "got to dig deep"...?
    i always thought it was gotta get huge

Registered User DevlishlyDevine's Avatar
    DevlishlyDevine is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlishlyDevine is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlishlyDevine is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlishlyDevine is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlishlyDevine is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlishlyDevine is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlishlyDevine is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlishlyDevine is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlishlyDevine is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlishlyDevine is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlishlyDevine is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wink

Originally Posted by alaska21 View Post
    LOL...get geeked?????? wtf???
    "Go on..make a move,u dont have the grapes" -stewie

yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pretty much anything that comes out of ronnie's mouth is my favorite bodybuilding quote

otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000) otrebmu is just really nice. (+1000)
    "The greatest feeling you can get in a gym, or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is... The Pump. Let's say you train your biceps. Blood is rushing into your muscles and that's what we call The Pump. You muscles get a really tight feeling, like your skin is going to explode any minute, and it's really tight - it's like somebody blowing air into it, into your muscle. It just blows up, and it feels really different. It feels fantastic. It's as satisfying to me as, uh, cumming is, you know? As, ah, having sex with a woman and cumming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of cummingg in a gym, I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home, I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. I mean, it's terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven." -Arnold Schwarzenegger
    ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'' -Muhammad Ali

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "You know all those guys I got coming to my house every night. They keep me in shape." - Kevin Levrone

Hahahahahaaaaa!

I'm still laughing over that one.

That Kevin! Such a comedian.
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

NathanTurner will become famous soon enough. (+50) NathanTurner will become famous soon enough. (+50) NathanTurner will become famous soon enough. (+50) NathanTurner will become famous soon enough. (+50) NathanTurner will become famous soon enough. (+50) NathanTurner will become famous soon enough. (+50) NathanTurner will become famous soon enough. (+50) NathanTurner will become famous soon enough. (+50) NathanTurner will become famous soon enough. (+50) NathanTurner will become famous soon enough. (+50) NathanTurner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A couple from Steve Reeves:

"I don't believe in bodybuilders using steroids. If a man doesn't have enough male hormones in his system to create, a nice hard, muscular body, he should take up ping pong."

"Today's bodybuilders are carrying too much muscle for their frames, which distorts and obscures the natural lines of the body. Why these men would aspire to deform themselves at such tremendous sacrifice is incomprehensible..."
    Last edited by NathanTurner; 11-27-2007 at 07:17 PM.
    "Everyday, Jesus humbles himself just as He did when He came from His heavenly throne into the Virgins womb; everyday He comes to us and lets us see Him in abjection, when He descends from the bosom of the Father into the hands of the priest at the altar." -- St. Francis of Assisi

SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000) SOMEPARTS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by yzrider400f View Post
    pretty much anything that comes out of ronnie's mouth is my favorite bodybuilding quote

X2

I like his quotes best because he backs them up.

Most of his quotable lines are a derivative of "Look at this big ass weight, I'm gonna push it like it's nothin".

JustinT87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JustinT87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anything said by Big Ron