tino824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tino824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tino824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tino824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tino824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tino824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tino824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tino824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tino824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tino824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tino824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

guess im boring?

my best friend of about 5 years told me today that the reason he hasent been callin me to hang out is because i dont drink and i dont go out to eat so that he doesnt just wanna sit around. while it is true that i dont drink, i dont have problems just chilling around people that DO drink. i dk, i know that hes the one in the wrong, but if it means nothing to do at night sometimes i question myself. i will never give up this healthy lifestyle and to be honest i dont think that i like drinking anyway, even if it wasent a hinderance on looking good and being healthy. whatever, all i can say right now is fuvk em.

From Fat As* To Bad As* magnumfreak's Avatar
    magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) magnumfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Stick to your guns. Although I don't consider them to be in the wrong they have just made a different choice.

David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) David77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't give in just to hang out with them. If it comes down to it just find some new friends.

Phreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phreek is on a distinguished road. (+10) Phreek is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    True friends are always there for you no matter what.

randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no kidding, i'm in the same situation. find some friends with interests in fitness like you, and hang out with them. if they need to drink to color their lives, how sad it is for them.

tino824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tino824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tino824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tino824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tino824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tino824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tino824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tino824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tino824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tino824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tino824 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is all true. i mean i guess i need to find a couple friends that are into fitness like i am. its hard to find them though beleive it or not!

DieselPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DieselPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in the same boat bro.

I wouldn't say I've lost my friends, but at times it feels like that, because of the healthy lifestyle I've taken up.

They don't bother callin me nearly as much nemore on weekends, cuz basically they're goin out to get wasted whereas they know I won't.

But no worries, there are lots of ppl livin the healthy lifestyle, you just have to find em.

Mmmm, Flax Oil + Tuna WhiteSnake's Avatar
    WhiteSnake has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yea screwem but you can go out to eat and still be healthy

TurnCage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by randomality
    no kidding, i'm in the same situation. find some friends with interests in fitness like you, and hang out with them. if they need to drink to color their lives, how sad it is for them.
    exactly, you're better off being healthy and fitter rather then get wasted and destroying yourself
    x

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    I still go out with my friends, I just don't drink, they can't really force you to drink anything. Sure you'll cop some **** but just stand your ground. Or you could offer to be a designated driver and theyll leave you alone then.

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tino824
    my best friend of about 5 years told me today that the reason he hasent been callin me to hang out is because i dont drink and i dont go out to eat so that he doesnt just wanna sit around. while it is true that i dont drink, i dont have problems just chilling around people that DO drink. i dk, i know that hes the one in the wrong, but if it means nothing to do at night sometimes i question myself. i will never give up this healthy lifestyle and to be honest i dont think that i like drinking anyway, even if it wasent a hinderance on looking good and being healthy. whatever, all i can say right now is fuvk em.
    My suggestion: Find friends that are more health conscious and know what you're doing/going through.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10) randomality is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just wait till they come to you asking how to get abs... it's happened like 50 times so far. i tell them to cut down on the drinking, and then they shut up, get fat, and destroy their liver.

JSmile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After living the bb lifestyle, I guess I don't like getting wasted since I'm more in touch with my body. I know how I feel when I train a certain muscle, or eat a good meal. Walking around like a drunk bufoon doesn't appeal to me anymore
    3/15: 365lbs.
    Was on a Starvation Diet till 6/1 and found bb.com
    6/1: 290lbs
    7/26:255lbs
    8/1: 252lbs
    8/8: 250lbs
    8/15:247lbs
    8/22:243lbs
    9/12:239lbs
    40/40/20 with heavy lifting and cardio 3-4 days a week.
    Immediate goal: 220 lbs by December 15, 2005.
    Short Term Goal: 8% bf by May 9, 2006.
    Long Term Goal: 210 and 8%bf(Thanks to DJohnson)

Male, 19 years old, 6'2.