red95ssclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine half life in the body. md's,nutritionist, etc welcome

How long does creatine (CCE) last in the body? I am headed to mexico in 2 weeks for a week and will be drinking considering that its free. I am wondering how soon i should stop using it prior to my vacation.
    damn hernia's

Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had my second daily dose of AST mono, less than 12 hours before my blood test last week.

My creatinine level came back at 0.8 with a 0.5-1.4 mg/dL used as normal range.

The water held in your muscles from being on creatine will take several days to piss out.

Why do you need to stop taking it prior to drinking?
    "When we were children, we used to think that when we grew up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability, to be alive is to be vulnerable." Madeleine L'Engle

$BMBC$

My teams:
    Bears
    Blackhawks
    Bulls
    White Sox

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    you piss off the excess in a matter of hours, creatine is not drug, its more like food in its action. Basically it takes about an hour and a half to absorb, and then when your muscles have absorbed all they can the rest is converted to creatinine and excreted in your urine within a few hours after your body absorbs it. So in other words you can stop whenever you want. If it was me i would take my last dose after my last workout before heading to mexico.

thanks for the replies. Im gonna stop taking it because of the dehydration and other risk of drinking while on creatine. I have cut back on my drinking heavily but i know that i will set that aside while in mexico. Im gonna be there for 5 days with some friends and every drink that i want will be free.......Thanks for the replies again
    damn hernia's

HerbSuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerbSuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerbSuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerbSuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerbSuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerbSuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerbSuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerbSuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerbSuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerbSuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerbSuel will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Why damage all the hard work you have done in the gym by drinking yourself into the ground when you could hit the J and have just as much fun?
    Phil Hendrie..... comedy gold!~

bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10) bLacKjAcK. is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Try to hit the gym everyday man, at least keep yourself in shape, drink tons of water. But after all your gonna be on vacation (cancun Im guessing), so enjoy it.....drink it up, but try to keep in shape and not get too fat bc of all the calories.
    ~USPLabs Board Rep~

-NASM & CSCS Certified-

[QUOTE=HerbSuel;23527341]Why damage all the hard work you have done in the gym by drinking yourself into the ground when you could hit the J and have just as much fun?[/QUOTE

I know im gonna lose some of what i have gained but i will trade that for 5 of the best days ive had in a while with my best friends.
    damn hernia's