bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)

Would appreciate advise from a females point of view..

Yeah, I'm not asking me to tell me if I should do this or not.

Heres the situation. Theres this girl at the place where i go tanning. Well its a small business, not some big chain so theres only one person that checks u in and its real nice.

now theres this girl. real cute. I talked to her and she seems like a nice person. Not bad lookin either. BUT, all we've talked on was very short each time and very very general.

shes about 5'4 blonde and real tan i love that
    anyways i'm 5'6 205 at 12%bf and bulkin.

Now lets get to my question. i wanna ask her out in a nice way that wouldnt seem awkward but nice and even if she says no it wouldnt be very bad.

i was thinkin of sayin somethin in the order of:

'' we should go hang out sometimes... do you like eating on the beach or something?''

in between the convo, not just showin up and droppin it lol.

Well, thanks ladys i appreciate ANY input.

ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd recommend next time your in there maybe just casually asking her if she'd like to go for coffee on one of her breaks or something. Then it's low pressure because she knows it's not like the 'date' is going to last forever (since she's on break) and coffee is relatively safe anyway. I normally always try doing the coffee thing for a first date. Seems more natural and less of a 'date'.

Good luck with it!!

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks so far...

shes not workin today, and i'm tryin to get a part time job there during college and that will make it easier lol

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    calves i thought you were supposed to be so smooth with the ladies???
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

true.
    But some girls are harder than other. she ranks on the 7/10 scale

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree the coffee idea is perfect. That way she doesnt feel obligated to go out again if she is not interested. I say go for it or else you will regret not trying.
    Maybe ask if she has a boy friend....?
    Good luck.

bellisima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bellisima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bellisima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bellisima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bellisima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bellisima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bellisima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bellisima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bellisima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bellisima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bellisima has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bigcalves
    thanks so far...

shes not workin today, and i'm tryin to get a part time job there during college and that will make it easier lol
    keep us updated with the situation lol

talked with owner, no job position open.

shes still there and each time i'll make convo more and more flirt-like

gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gymgrrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I agree that going out for coffee is a safe bet. You could even suggest lunch...that way, the commitment time is about an hour and, if all goes well, you can suggest another lunch. If it goes wrong, no time wasted and far less pressure than if a dinner date bombed.

You sound like a nice guy and the two of you together would be a very sweet, tan couple.

found two things out..

1- she doesnt get breaks since its never busy and she has basically one big break etc..

2- shes 18-20 and i'm 16 years old ( ya i'm not natural bb and also from the gear my face looks older etc.. but iono how shell react to it? )

ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh, this could make things a bit more challenging. Not to put a damper on your spirits, but in my experience, usually girls in this age range aren't very likely to date younger (just because guys mature so much in between the ages of 16-22, or at least most do). does she know you are younger? If she does and she is still acting interested in you though this may not be a problem for her. Do you know if she has any other interests/hobbies? Maybe then you could suggest doing something that incorporates one of those?

Registered User TigerAngelLeigh's Avatar
    TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10) TigerAngelLeigh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just ask her out as a friend - ask if she'd like to catch a movie with you one evening. If you're friendly with any of her colleagues, ask what she's into and then pretend that you really want to see whatever movie she may be interested in, but none of your mates want to go - that way you don't look too desperate, she doesn't think you have no friends and the lure of the movie may work even if she's not yet sure about you. Get chatting to her as you would a guy friend: ask what she's into, use any non-serious current events as a start point (what do you think of XXXX winning the cup? Do you think XXX and XXX's relationship will last?) - just any old crap really. That way you get an idea of her as a person and hopefully will find out whether you like her enough (i.e. her personality rather than her body!) to date and whether she may be interested in you. Flirt a little, but don't over-do it: she may feel intimidated if you're all over her. Smiling and eye contact is a subtle safe bet.