Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone who's taken ZMA

Can you tell me some things?

Any side effects?

On the label it says avoid taking with dairy products and to take it before bed.

Well I eat cottage cheese every night before bed and I'm wondering how this will negatively effect me.

Also, did you experience strength gains using it?

Thanks

mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's been shown to do absolutely nothing for test levels.

The only benefits are the relaxing effects of magnesium.

And you can't take it with calcium because it competes for absorption with the magnesium I think.

vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    25mg - 30mg of zinc

425mg - 475mg of magnesium

you don't take it with dairy products because calcium inhibits its absorption.

i take a supp called zmk by millennium sports nutrition, here is my review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5447923

side effects - none

strength gains - well that depends if you are defficient in these.

i get so much more restful sleep.

THANK U 4 BEIN A FRIEND WordzWorf's Avatar
    WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WordzWorf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I take it almost every night before my last meal.No negative side effects,but I have had some pretty weird dreams because of it.
    "One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard." -Mike Tyson

Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canefan17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So does anybody even recommend taking it?

Does it mess with your emotions at all?

kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It definately helps sleep... It really only helps boost test if your low to begin with. I enjoy the help with sleep I get while taking it though. No, its not psychotropic, so it doesn't effect mood/emotion.

If you sleep at 10, take your ZMA at 9, eat your cottage cheese at 9:40.. That allows enough time for the ZMA to be absorbed by the body so that the calcium in the cottage cheese doesn't interfere.

Originally Posted by fffizzz View Post
    It definately helps sleep... It really only helps boost test if your low to begin with. I enjoy the help with sleep I get while taking it though. No, its not psychotropic, so it doesn't effect mood/emotion.

If you sleep at 10, take your ZMA at 9, eat your cottage cheese at 9:40.. That allows enough time for the ZMA to be absorbed by the body so that the calcium in the cottage cheese doesn't interfere.
    thanks

Unleash Your Beast! Super Scoop's Avatar
    Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It does help with restful sleep, which will help with recovery. I would have your cottage cheese then about an hour to hour and half later take the ZMA. That way you don't have the cottage cheese in your stomach, which may illicit and insulin response, inhibiting GH response as you sleep.
    Beast Sports Nutrition Representative
    "Unleash your Beast!"
    www.beastsports.com
    superscoop@BeastSports.com

Our Bodybuilding.com Store Page:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

Beast Sports Nutrition: Past, Present, and Future
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=96207801#post96207801

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion only. It does not represent the official opinion of Beast Sports and should not be taken as medical advice.

Cub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can anyone else vouch for strange dreams whilst using ZMA? I'm very skeptical when it comes to supplements and their effects but I've been using ZMA (again) for about two weeks now and can relate to messed up dreams! I wonder if it's just a coincidence or a side effect from the ZMA?

Unleash Your Beast! Super Scoop's Avatar
    Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you are in a deeper sleep (REM sleep) you are more likely to dream more. I do believe I have heard of others sometimes having strange or different dreams while on ZMA. I think it really depends on the individual.
    Beast Sports Nutrition Representative
    "Unleash your Beast!"
    www.beastsports.com
    superscoop@BeastSports.com

Our Bodybuilding.com Store Page:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

Beast Sports Nutrition: Past, Present, and Future
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=96207801#post96207801

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion only. It does not represent the official opinion of Beast Sports and should not be taken as medical advice.

kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know it affected my dreams.. they were more vivid and i remembered them more frequently.

darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Can anyone else vouch for strange dreams whilst using ZMA? I'm very skeptical when it comes to supplements and their effects but I've been using ZMA (again) for about two weeks now and can relate to messed up dreams! I wonder if it's just a coincidence or a side effect from the ZMA?
    I took it for awhile a couple years ago and my best memory from it is that I slept like a baby and experienced vivid dreams.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #30 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #7 []---[]

Home gym pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1192814061&viewfull=1#post1192814061
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1198875921&viewfull=1#post1198875921
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1202033661&viewfull=1#post1202033661

MOHAWKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 2425 View Post
    It does help with restful sleep, which will help with recovery. I would have your cottage cheese then about an hour to hour and half later take the ZMA. That way you don't have the cottage cheese in your stomach, which may illicit and insulin response, inhibiting GH response as you sleep.
    side note: so this why its bad too eat sugar or carbs b4 bed?
    get B.A.F.

HouseOfPainUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HouseOfPainUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HouseOfPainUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HouseOfPainUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HouseOfPainUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HouseOfPainUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HouseOfPainUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HouseOfPainUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HouseOfPainUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HouseOfPainUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HouseOfPainUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Z-Mass PM by Cytodyne is a good ZMA supplement with added 20-Hydroxyecdysone