the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Zach G. - Training for the Endomorph

The fat loss expert Zach G. is back with his views and ideas on training for the endomorph! What do you do as a endomorph for training purposes?

http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/zach3.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!

EricS EricS EricS EricS EricS EricS EricS EricS EricS EricS EricS
    Its not really true to say that higher reps don't burn more calories because they do. you are physically doing more work which all requires energy in the form of caloreis. its just tht it isn't a substantial amount that would equat to noticable weight loss.

Becaus if you think about it, what is cardio? it is in a sence "resistance" training with a resistance that is so low you can do it 1000's of times. And this burns a substantial amount of calories and the higher intensity elevates the resting metabolic rate which equates to more caloris burned.
    "Cuts To The Bone"

http://www.muscleoverload.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/satter.htm

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I may be way off but on that note Eric wouldn't heavy training burn more calories per rep (I know this is a bad unit to use but i'm going to anyway) since it has a greater ATP requirement?

EricS EricS EricS EricS EricS EricS EricS EricS EricS EricS EricS
    no your right, but you have to look at just how long the activity can be maintained. Ya high intensity is burning more cals/second or how ever you want to look at it, but you can't keep it up for long. which is why cardio is more effective at fat loss.

It like the saying goes, "you can go hard or you can go long - You can not do both"

if you could lift heavy for 20 min straight, ya it would burn a heap more, but a set of work is only going to last..what 6-10 seconds?

maybe its me, but when I think "ligher wieght" i tend to think of circuit training. just a habit I GUESS
    "Cuts To The Bone"

http://www.muscleoverload.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/satter.htm

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    agreed i was just making sure i was not incorrect in my thinking

Unregistered

Thumbs up mr.d

in order to burn more calories during training reduce your resting time durimg your set.

Elvin10002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very good article and let me tell you that lowering your carb that low don't only burns away the fat it burns muscle. Lets face it either fat and very bulky no abs or skinny as **** and no muscle that is how we endomorphs have to be. We could never be like a mesomorph when we lose fat we look like ecto's when we are skinny. I've been either like an ecto or an endo adding lean muscle comes with the price ****ing FATTTTTT. Just love your body and it is not the end of the world unless you get on steroids.

tigerhu45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tigerhu45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tigerhu45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tigerhu45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tigerhu45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tigerhu45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by EricS View Post
    no your right, but you have to look at just how long the activity can be maintained. Ya high intensity is burning more cals/second or how ever you want to look at it, but you can't keep it up for long. which is why cardio is more effective at fat loss.

It like the saying goes, "you can go hard or you can go long - You can not do both"

if you could lift heavy for 20 min straight, ya it would burn a heap more, but a set of work is only going to last..what 6-10 seconds?

maybe its me, but when I think "ligher wieght" i tend to think of circuit training. just a habit I GUESS
    Becaus if you think about it, what is cardio? it is in a sence "resistance" training with a resistance that is so low you can do it 1000's of times. And this burns a substantial amount of calories and the higher intensity elevates the resting metabolic rate which equates to more caloris burned.