Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What fat burner

upsavr will become famous soon enough. (+50) upsavr will become famous soon enough. (+50) upsavr will become famous soon enough. (+50) upsavr will become famous soon enough. (+50) upsavr will become famous soon enough. (+50) upsavr will become famous soon enough. (+50) upsavr will become famous soon enough. (+50) upsavr will become famous soon enough. (+50) upsavr will become famous soon enough. (+50) upsavr will become famous soon enough. (+50) upsavr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What fat burner

I just finished reading the thread which makes it looks like Gugglesterones are no good.

What is a good recommendation for a fat burner then?

upsavr will become famous soon enough. (+50) upsavr will become famous soon enough. (+50) upsavr will become famous soon enough. (+50) upsavr will become famous soon enough. (+50) upsavr will become famous soon enough. (+50) upsavr will become famous soon enough. (+50) upsavr will become famous soon enough. (+50) upsavr will become famous soon enough. (+50) upsavr will become famous soon enough. (+50) upsavr will become famous soon enough. (+50) upsavr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sesathin, Pure EC
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

tintinet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

E,C,Green Tea, Sesathin, Omega-3 Oils

As above.

Aspiring Polymath GhostfaceKillah's Avatar
    GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Primaforce Lean Green, MAN Scorch, EC, Chocamine powder, Sesathin, Synephrine
    Creeping while you're sleeping.

"Like short sleeves, I bare arms." ~ Jay-Z

"Smile all up in your face then I break your chin." ~ P. (Mobb Deep)

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    H.E.A.T. is also a very worthy mention; if any of you recall in sawastea's log, he had great results and caloric intake was only a little below maintenance. Check out his H.E.A.T. outcome:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=41
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking good fat burner

use cytomel and clenbuterol
    sdg@scottlegacy.com
    guggulesterones are good for when getting of the cytomel
    Last edited by Cavallo; 09-09-2005 at 03:21 PM.

Aspiring Polymath GhostfaceKillah's Avatar
    GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GhostfaceKillah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would reserve clenbuterol/albuterol use for last resort situations, and only then if you are an experienced and learned individual.
    Creeping while you're sleeping.

"Like short sleeves, I bare arms." ~ Jay-Z

"Smile all up in your face then I break your chin." ~ P. (Mobb Deep)

Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cavallo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

for sure

cytomel and clenbuterol can be the best fat burner one could get, next to dnp. but just make sure you know what your doing before use.

Do you all agree that Gugglesterones are a NO-NO?

b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10) b180 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    MAN Scorch

i like gugglesterones

i use gugglesterones after every cytomel cycle. i like to use the gugglebolic by syntrax. if you have not used it before, try a bottle. if you dont feel yourself getting hotter through out the day, then dont use it again. Gugglesterones work real good for me and help me to lean out. work best when used with some clenbuterol or some other stuff they got. i like the vasopro.
    Try using vasopro, aspirine, caffeine, yohimbine if you want to avoid the clenbuterol and cytomel. that nutro or nitro 6 sounds good. also might want to try TRx or the thyrocuts 2. it contains t-2. cytomel contain t-3. so it might work good.
    Last edited by Cavallo; 09-09-2005 at 05:09 PM.

But do they burn fat?
    I read a thread saying it actually doesn't burn fat and it even hurts testosterone production!

i would stay away from gugglesterones then if it may lower testosterone levels. i never heard of that. increased thyroid will help burn body fat, not the guggle alone. if the guggle increases the thyroid, and the increased thyroid is what helps to burn off the fat. the stuff you are using sounds good anuff. you dont need the guggle. if you where to use something for thyroid, i would try thryocuts 2. above all the supplements, a clean diet over a period of time is the key.

Mela617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

vasopro and yohimbine?

I thought ephedrine and yohimbine can give ya a heart attack?

Cool it could hurt the heart

doing to much ephedrine and yohimbine could hurt the heart. if ya have history off heart problems i would stay away from it. but the combo of 25mg ephedrine, 200mgs caffeine, and 325mgs aspirn (taking the eca 3 times a day) mixed with 12-25mg of yohimbine once a day, is a real good stack to consider. iam not telling anyone to use it, but it did work ok for me. cytomel and clenbuterol worked better, but if i had to stay natural i would use the eca and yohimbine stack. more important then the supplements is the cardio and clean diet. ya can get real lean without any supplements if just eating clean and doing the aerobics.

Is It Legal?

Clenbuterol - WHERE CAN I GET SOME?

Talking yes legal as a research product

write me at sdg@scottlegacy.com and i give ya the addressess ive used off and on for the past three years. its the real deal!
    also been reading on the product H.E.A.T and i really like the sound of that. i might give it a try in da future.
    Last edited by Cavallo; 09-10-2005 at 09:41 AM.

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Get yourself some Bolt Ephedrine HCL and stack it with caffeine to make an awesome E/C stack! It is an extrememly cheap stack too, much cheaper in the long run than any of the thermogenics out there on the market today!
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

I thought ephedrine was illegal?

grr

only the diet herb one- not the ephedrine hcl for asthma or what not- i'm a newbie n I know that- he he he

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by upsavr
    You can still purchase it...
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

ephedrine

get your ephedrine from mega pro vasopro, use caffeine and take an aspirin with it. you can get it from bodybuilding.com

Originally Posted by Cavallo
    get your ephedrine from mega pro vasopro, use caffeine and take an aspirin with it. you can get it from bodybuilding.com
    Or if you want something better get BOLT...
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Bolt?

could ya tell me where to go to get some?

Originally Posted by Cavallo
    could ya tell me where to go to get some?
    Send me a PM...
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

anyone know about the gugglesterones?

tintinet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nah!

Originally Posted by upsavr
    Ephedra was illegal, although that rulling has been overturned in appeals court.

Ephedrine was never illegal.

Add caffeine, +/- aspirin, green tea, sesamin, fish oil.

Originally Posted by tintinet
    Ephedra was illegal, although that rulling has been overturned in appeals court.

Ephedrine was never illegal.

Add caffeine, +/- aspirin, green tea, sesamin, fish oil.
    It's good stuff...
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Thumbs up gugglesterones

i think that the guggle is good. i bet the thyrocuts2 or TRx is a little better. the eca is always good. i like the gugglebolic by syntrax. i can feel it make me a lttle warmer so i know its working. never tried the thyrocuts 2 or TRx, but will in the future.
    but if ya heard it can lower the testosterone, then i would not use it again.
    Last edited by Cavallo; 09-10-2005 at 01:18 PM.