syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Clen/T3 cycle dosage?

I just got some clenbuterol and t3, spray bottles, and was wondering what dosage I shoule take and how I should cycle it, since I've gotten some conflicting info on the net. The clen spray is 200 mcg/ML USP and the T3 150 mcg/ML. How often should I take it, and how long? Also whats the best time to take it (i.e. 45mins before workout?) I may also be running a SD/4AD cycle at the same time since I'm trying to cut and don't want to lose too much mass. Any info appreciated!
    You lack discipline!

Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Da CaVeman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    be careful and do ur research b4 attempting to start anything. I believe the clen should be 2 weeks on/2 weeks off and ec is optional during the 2 week breaks. Should not be taken for more than 8 weeks. If this is ur first time than u might want to start with 20 mcg and work ur way up 10 mcgs every 2 days or so to map ur tolerance. Prob should not exceed 120 mcg/24 hrs. This is all I can think of off the top of my head now. It be a good idea to double check my info.

Goodluck!

DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DejaBlue55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow. Interesting cycle, the vets will probably turn you away from this "killer" stack you think you might have. Clen and T3 are nothing to mess around with. Put this over on the Steroid board where it belongs, also.

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Chronicdrummer9
    Wow. Interesting cycle, the vets will probably turn you away from this "killer" stack you think you might have. Clen and T3 are nothing to mess around with. Put this over on the Steroid board where it belongs, also.
    Bump to this^^^^^Steriod board man!!!!
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoldierNIraq is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    T3 isn't something to be messed around with. Unless your on steroids, T3 will burn fat and muscle.
    There isn't a magic supplement that replaces hard work, dedication, motivation