Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

MBSowards doesn't work at a restaurant, but he's taking Body Well's First Order.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bw/firstorder.html

Men and women, whatever your sport or activity―running, cycling, working out, dancing, gardening or just cleaning the attic―you need physical and mental energy to get going and keep going. First Order gives you both, in one easy-to-use, easy-to-mix powder.

You get the feeling and the reality of genuine energy, improved mental focus, and high endurance, without caffeine or other stimulants. That?s because First Order works naturally with your metabolism to give you the physical and mental energy you need for whatever you do.

The first order of business in any endeavor is to get going, and that?s what First Order helps you do. Then, it helps you keep going with agents that speed recovery from exercise and activity. Again, all of this happens with all natural ingredients and without caffeine or other stimulants. First Order contains first class and first-in-class ingredients that give you physical and mental energy you can feel. It?s a feeling of genuine energy (not ?jitters?) that you?ll recognize the first time you drink First Order.

First Order isn?t just for athletes. It?s for anyone who wants more physical and mental energy. Doesn?t that include you?

* Reduces exercise-induced fatigue by up to 34%
    * Gives you more energy for increased performance
    * Increases physical stamina and endurance
    * Lets you train harder, become stronger, and recover faster
    * Supports growth hormone levels
    * Supports mental acuity

Ideal For

1. Endurance athletes
    2. Strength/power athletes
    3. Team sports
    4. Active people

First Order: Only the Finest, Proven Ingredients

First Order brings you a unique combination of ingredients that have been proven effective by scientific research.

1. Beta Alanine for more endurance and higher output
    2. Rhodiola Rosea for improvement in motor skills and endurance
    3. Gingko Biloba(Egb1) for increased alertness and mental functioning
    4. SerinAid? for protection of muscles and mental faculties
    5. Alpha-GPC for improved growth
    6. Amalaki for improved brain and organ function

Information on First Order Ingredients

Beta-Alanine:

1. Demonstrates an improvement in power output at lactate threshold
    2. Appears to improve submaximal cycle ergometry performance and time-to-exhaustion in young women
    3. Increases muscle carnosine
    4. Increases total work done (TWD) in a cycle capacity test

Rhodiola Rosea:

1. Supports motor skills test and academic scores
    2. Supports fatigue index in sleep deprived subjects
    3. Causes higher time-to-exhaustion
    4. Lowers C-reactive protein and Creatinine Kinase (markers of muscle damage) after exhaustive cycling exercise
    5. Protected, in a dose-dependent manner, human erythrocytes from glutathione depletion, glyceraldehydes-3-phosphate dehydrogenase inactivation, and hemolysis induced by an oxidant

Gingko Biloba:

1. Supports neurologic functions (cognitive, mood, motor, and motivational) across a diverse etiological spectrum
    2. Registers (using electroencephalogram power and event-related potential activity) increased alpha power accompanied by alertness and increases in the absolute and relative power of both the alpha and beta components
    3. Supports memory scanning speed
    4. Produces faster processing speeds for both verbal and visual information
    5. Generates significantly faster reaction times, improved accuracy, and short-term memory

SerinAid? (brand of phostphatidylserine, or PS):

1. Delays onset of muscle soreness and markers of muscle damage, and oxidative stress that followed prolonged downhill running
    2. Enhances exercise capacity during intermittent cycling
    3. Supports memory, learning, concentration, and word recall

Alpha-GPC:

1. Provides an effective means of increasing plasma choline levels.

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First of all, as most people begin sponsored logs with a thank you, I would like to thank Body Well Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to log a couple weeks worth of First Order. First Order comes in Lemonade, Orange, and Fruit Punch flavors, and is currently available at the Bodybuilding.com store in all three flavors. A 50 serving tub, at two servings a day will get you a little over a month if you take off days into consideration. The best thing about the sponsored log I'm doing is that I was sent sample packets of all three flavors, so not only will I be able to give my opinion as to whether or not it works, I'll be able to tell you guys which flavor I think is the best.

I wrote a review about the initial taste of First Order and posted it earlier, like I told them I would. Here is a link to that review:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5588201

Anyway, this log will start tomorrow. This is my first sponsored log so it might be a little rough around the edges, but I'll be fair, as detailed as possible, and answer any questions that you guys have for me to the best of my ability.

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good start bro...congrats on landing your first sponsored log

NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeXMuScLe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    never heard of this line before
    i'm in to see how it works for
    ya bro.
    Dont mind the format
    I am posting from my
    mobile most likely.

I rep back.

Negs for life: A1lthatrema1ns

My 10 Day PSlin mini log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=74766993

SNAC ProGlycosyn Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5519163

Unleash Your Beast! Super Scoop's Avatar
    Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good luck with log, will be following!
    Beast Sports Nutrition Representative
    "Unleash your Beast!"
    www.beastsports.com
    superscoop@BeastSports.com

Our Bodybuilding.com Store Page:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

Beast Sports Nutrition: Past, Present, and Future
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=96207801#post96207801

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion only. It does not represent the official opinion of Beast Sports and should not be taken as medical advice.

Day 1-

Woke up from a decent night's sleep after not sleeping well at all over the weekend. I felt pretty drowsy and wanted to go back to bed but forced myself to get up so I could work off my 1 week Thanksgiving bulk. I've been cutting for a while now and I noticed that I had lost some strength. Well, in my one week I managed to gain some pretty good strength back. I think I need to change up my diet and get more protein in me.

Anyway, took my 2Shredded, Cordygen5, and Lean Xtreme, and I just finished drinking First Order. Orange flavor, mixed in about 8 ounces of water. Mixes great and tastes pretty darn good. Off to the gym to do back, bis and some cardio. Will update later about my results. Instead of using my other packet right after my workout, I'm going to wait and use it right before I go play basketball.

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)

yeah, i am on Day 6 of logging first order
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

Day 1, Part 2

Tried the Fruit Punch flavor for my second serving today. It was surprisingly my favorite so far. Could be because I mixed with less water so the taste was stronger. Went to play basketball and felt great the whole time. My workout I felt great, and playing ball felt great. Day 1 has been really good so far.

For the two weeks that I'm on First Order I'm not going to be taking anything other than my weight loss stack. Cutting out my SizeOn and everything, just to see if I can get great results from just First Order.

The taste is great so far, and my first workout on it was great. Tomorrow is triceps, chest, and shoulders so we'll see how things go.

Gotta go to work soon, everyone have a great day.

Also, in the coming weeks look for a 1 Week with Thermo Fire review, and a three day trial of NO Limits (that one will be done after the First Order, but Thermo Fire will probably take place of 2 Shredded in my stack for a week.)

Getting Bigger Each Day. FaceThePain's Avatar
    FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good log, I'm diggin the orange flavor the most.
    Less than 11% bodyfat, and STILL no overly shown abs.
    **** genetics lol.

Originally Posted by FaceThePain View Post
    Good log, I'm diggin the orange flavor the most.
    Day 2-

Took the lemon flavor this morning before my workout. Something I've noticed is that my weight plates/bar at home must weigh less than the ones at school because I can bench at least 40 pounds more at home than I can at school. Maybe it's the "having people around me" aspect that slows me down or something, but the weights seem a lot heavier at school. That kind of threw me off this morning as I felt like I had broken through a plateau at home but found out that I really hadn't moved too far ahead of where I was last week.

Anyway, I did traps, chest, and tri's this morning. Felt really good doing traps, but the whole weight difference thing threw my bench of really bad. Not sure what caused it, but I felt a little sick to my stomach after my workout. Think I'm going to have to eat more pre-workout or something.

Gonna switch it up starting tomorrow and lift in the afternoon instead of the morning and see if that changes anything. No cardio today because my class schedule is too busy, so I'm going to take a serving of the orange now for post workout.

All three flavors are great, so I look forward to taking it daily. Cardio yesterday was definitely up, so I'm looking forward to tomorrow which is legs and heavy cardio day to really give First Order a test.

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Glad First Order is working out so well for ya. Good Luck with the leg workout and B-ball Tomorrow. That is a lot of work for the legs but First Order will definately give you the energy that you need.

Try using it when at work for a pick me up if you are draggin. Works excellent for myself
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Originally Posted by BigStew View Post
    Glad First Order is working out so well for ya. Good Luck with the leg workout and B-ball Tomorrow. That is a lot of work for the legs but First Order will definately give you the energy that you need.

Try using it when at work for a pick me up if you are draggin. Works excellent for myself
    Yeah, I plan on going as hard as I can tomorrow to really put it to the test. Wednesday is my favorite day because it's the only day I enjoy cardio.

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    Yeah, I plan on going as hard as I can tomorrow to really put it to the test. Wednesday is my favorite day because it's the only day I enjoy cardio.
    Good Luck with it. I remember the days of doing heavy legs then playin Ball. Not for me anymore as my legs would never grow but I wish I had something like First Order to give me that little extra energy that you need when the legs get tired. Good Luck brotha. I will be checkin in on ya
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Day 3, Dose 1-

Like I said, today was going to be my hard leg day. I'm about to go to the gym, just drank my orange flavor First Order, and wanted to write and report that I am feeling that Beta Alanine tingles a lot on First Order. On Purple Wraath I don't feel them until after my workout when my shirt is wet and then I get some in my back.

Right now I drank First Order probably ten minutes ago and can feel it in my arms and shoulders.

Just thought I'd update about the tingles before I went to the gym.

Dose 1, post workout

Killed my legs today with high resistance biking, leg extensions and leg presses, squats, and weighted calf raises. Worked em so hard that I'm going to skip dose 2 before basketball and take it right now, hoping to recover before basketball tonight.

Also found out my intramural football team made the playoffs and we decided to have a practice today in preparation for Friday. (Thought the games had been canceled because of awful weather this year)

We went 4-2. I play Tight end and only get to go out for routes when the other team doesn't blitz. had 6 catches and a touchdown (a sweet catch and run through two defenders style touchdown I might add.)

Anyway, practice for that is right after lunch, and I still plan on playing basketball this evening because I love it so much.

Anyway, the test for First Order just got even harder.

The tingles were CRAZY this morning, btw.

Day 3, Dose 1-

Like I said, today was going to be my hard leg day. I'm about to go to the gym, just drank my orange flavor First Order, and wanted to write and report that I am feeling that Beta Alanine tingles a lot on First Order. On Purple Wraath I don't feel them until after my workout when my shirt is wet and then I get some in my back.

Right now I drank First Order probably ten minutes ago and can feel it in my arms and shoulders.

Just thought I'd update about the tingles before I went to the gym.
    I know what you mean about the tingling brotha. You can feel the First Order going through your veins and know you are going to get a killa workout
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Dose 1, post workout

Killed my legs today with high resistance biking, leg extensions and leg presses, squats, and weighted calf raises. Worked em so hard that I'm going to skip dose 2 before basketball and take it right now, hoping to recover before basketball tonight.

Also found out my intramural football team made the playoffs and we decided to have a practice today in preparation for Friday. (Thought the games had been canceled because of awful weather this year)

We went 4-2. I play Tight end and only get to go out for routes when the other team doesn't blitz. had 6 catches and a touchdown (a sweet catch and run through two defenders style touchdown I might add.)

Anyway, practice for that is right after lunch, and I still plan on playing basketball this evening because I love it so much.

Anyway, the test for First Order just got even harder.

The tingles were CRAZY this morning, btw.
    That is some serious Intramural football you got there. Practices and all. Good Luck with it
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, just had a long day of it.

Anyway, day 3 went like this:

Went to class and found out that even though I've done a lot in the class, taken great notes, improved test scores, etc, I missed a big assignment apparently and did poorly in the class.

Got mad and took out my frustration on the weights.

Preworkout I took the lemonade flavor (which is my least favorite now, not because of taste, but because it's brown and just doesn't look good. Still tastes great so it's not a problem. Just have to be picky in order to figure out which one I like best, since they all taste good.)

Seriously, if not for the tingles I wouldn't even believe this was a supplement it tastes so good.

Anyway, yesterday I also took a sample of NO Limits. Had an awesome bicep and back workout, considering that I went late and the gym was full.

Only used one serving yesterday, just because I was so busy.

Today we've got intramural football playoffs at 1. Going to take a serving now, and then right before the game. I'll update about the game later on.

History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)

Good Luck in Intramural Football. Our team won the intramural soccer B League championships at our school. I know exactly about those tingles. When I start to sweat, I get those killer tingles.
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

Registered User Death From Above's Avatar
    Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how can you do a sponsored log, or review another companies product as a company rep?

you have to say the product is good....

Originally Posted by Zach53 View Post
    how can you do a sponsored log, or review another companies product as a company rep?

hmm. yeah, he is with beast and he is using another company's product. i don't think beast has anything like this, so maybe he has immunity
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

Just wondering, have you posted this in all the other rep's logs who are being sponsored by another company, or just mine?

Oh, and about the game. We lost in overtime. Instead of being able to run routes I had to stay on the line to help protect the QB since they blitzed the whole game. Didn't give up one sack though I knocked the guy who was blitzing on the ground about every play.

Ended up hurting my knee. It's swollen and bruised now, so I didn't go work out after the game. Kind of sucked, but it was too much pain.

Taking the weekend off, probably not even any cardio because of my knee.

Will hit the weights hard on Monday and update my log again then.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How long did you spend on the title?
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    How long did you spend on the title?
    Haha, it took some tweaking, but it didn't take too long to come up with the concept.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, just had a long day of it.

Anyway, day 3 went like this:

Went to class and found out that even though I've done a lot in the class, taken great notes, improved test scores, etc, I missed a big assignment apparently and did poorly in the class.

Got mad and took out my frustration on the weights.

Preworkout I took the lemonade flavor (which is my least favorite now, not because of taste, but because it's brown and just doesn't look good. Still tastes great so it's not a problem. Just have to be picky in order to figure out which one I like best, since they all taste good.)

Seriously, if not for the tingles I wouldn't even believe this was a supplement it tastes so good.

Anyway, yesterday I also took a sample of NO Limits. Had an awesome bicep and back workout, considering that I went late and the gym was full.

Only used one serving yesterday, just because I was so busy.

Today we've got intramural football playoffs at 1. Going to take a serving now, and then right before the game. I'll update about the game later on.
    Sorry to hear about the class brotha. That Really Sucks. Great Job Channeling your energy to a positive thing like the weights
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

This happens all the time. Company reps review other companies product and give an honest opinion of the product. Yes there is a little bias when you review your own product by honest reps will tell you the good and the bad of all the products that they review (theirs and other companies)
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Oh, and about the game. We lost in overtime. Instead of being able to run routes I had to stay on the line to help protect the QB since they blitzed the whole game. Didn't give up one sack though I knocked the guy who was blitzing on the ground about every play.

Ended up hurting my knee. It's swollen and bruised now, so I didn't go work out after the game. Kind of sucked, but it was too much pain.

Taking the weekend off, probably not even any cardio because of my knee.

Will hit the weights hard on Monday and update my log again then.
    Sorry to hear about the knee. Ice and rest brotha and you will be good as new
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Originally Posted by BigStew View Post
    Sorry to hear about the knee. Ice and rest brotha and you will be good as new
    My knee's feeling better. Ready to hit the workout hard tomorrow morning!

My knee's feeling better. Ready to hit the workout hard tomorrow morning!
    Glad to Hear you are feeling better.
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com