the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Merry Christine - Implants: The Hell I Went Through!

Costume Designer Merry Christine is back with her hell she went through to get bigger boobs. How did your boob job go?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/merry2.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!

Boob jobs are nasty, specially on female BBuilders.

marthabc

Thumbs up You confirmed what my Doc said. Thanks!

I have had large "low-slung" breasts since the 6th grade. After nursing 2 boys mine looked like upside down long neck light bulbs. At 31 I was miserable. I just wanted to feel attractive again and wear a bikini. I have always worked out and became a fitness instructor in 1988. I got a consult for implants, more for lift and shape to fill in excess skin, than enlargement. One of the Doc's first questions was, do you work out? It was pretty obvious and he wanted to confirm because he said "If you want to continue any weight lifting in the chest area including pushups, etc. we need to put them over the pecs." I said "absolutely!" That was in 1991, just a few months before silicone implants were taken off the market. Whew! Just in time. It is of course 14+ years later and I am still elated with my choice. The only time I have visible rippling is when my body fat is "too low" and I bend over. At 46 and in peri-menapause I am rarely at that point but I have extremely natural looking and feeling 34Ds. In all the sights I have searched your article is the ONLY one that has addressed the need for over the muscle for atheletes. THAMKS!!!!!!

vwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Surgical Fiasco

When I was 19 I joined the Navy after 1 year in college and no gymnastics or cheerleading I put on a little weight. To be expected right. Well I had so much upper body strength that dissipated from muscle to fat in no time at all. From the time I entered basic training to one year in the navy I went from a full 32C to 36F bordering Double sizes. I had so many back problems and migraines from the pinched nerves that when the flight surgeon recommended surgery I was elated. It had been so hard for me to work out my upper body for so long. Just before my 21st Birthday I had the initial, yes I did say initial, surgery. I was 9 inches from sternum to nipple and they removed over 3lbs of fatty tissue from my breast. The down side was that the surgeon had a packed list of patients and apparently I was at the beggining that day. They must have closed me up too quickly because the symmetry was not there at all. My nipples were not only too close to the sternum but sat almost dead center of my breast. Now as women we all know too well that is not a natural look. So having had the military pay for it I went back after years of complaining and was able to get the VA to correct the problem. I now have saline implants under the pectoral muscle that are causing some small problems. The first correction left me feeling good but there were still some adjustments to be made. The scaring from the first surgery looked like a student had done the work and I had some horrible scars that needed to be cleaned up. So since they could only pull the skin so far, as I was told, I would need multiple corrections to have the nipples adjusted so I would feel comfortable in any clothes, mainly swimwear and low cut v-necks. During the second surgery I was told that my pectoral muscles were to strong and putting a lot of strain on the implant and that they cut some of the muscle fibers.....ok so why didn't they change it then.... I still don't know. The result of the third surgery was that the muscle on the right side of the implant is either too loose or there is a "pocket" that the implant drops into. I have to have a fourth surgery to now have this fixed. All though since I have started my weight training, not sure if I will ever compete, my main goal is modeling, I have noticed that I am building that area back up. The implant doesn't seem to fall as far as it used to under the arm pit region but there is some mild discomfort after a workout.

The only advice I would give at this point is to work out hard, train right, eat a healthy diet and if your breasts still don't look the way you want then consider having surgery. I wish I had someone to push me back then to try weights instead of just jumping for the surgery.

DrRSadove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Body Building and Breast Implants

Dear Merry Christine
    I am not your doctor, but was so sorry to read of your "Hell" experience with implants under your muscle. Sadly, I have had many patients with your same story who came to me to have their painful deformed "jumping" implants moved from under the muscle to on top of the muscle.
    We are in a new era. We have new form shaped cohesive gel implants that were not available years ago. Old ideas no longer apply.
    Just look at youtube under "breast control" of jumping boobs" to see how unnaturally the pectoral muscle makes the breast jump to the side.
    Body Builders can have a safe, relatively pain free, tasteful, natural appearing long lasting enhancement of the breast. Avoid large smooth implants under the muscle.
    I hope that this will help your blog readers in the future.
    Sincerely
    Richard Sadove MD
    Gainesville, Florida