Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Byrd_13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Byrd_13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Byrd_13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Byrd_13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Byrd_13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

A Bodybuilder's Grocery List

I was wondering if I could get some help with making a grocery list for a bodybuilder. What groceries are ideal for the needs of a bodybuilder. Please Help?!
    I will not stop until I conquer the mountian and if I shall fall I will climb my ass back up! This is my destiny!

high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) high has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    this sounds like a great idea, so people can stop asking this question OVER AND OVER again. I will list the obvious

Bulking Cycle:

Steak
    Chicken

bandar8338 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bandar8338 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bandar8338 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bandar8338 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bandar8338 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    green veggies (cutting especially)
    tuna
    flax oil
    gatorade powder (for post-workout if you can't get dextrose)
    screw acne. screw being an endo too.

"If God wanted you to do leg-presses, he would not have invented squats. Further proof that God did not intend for you to do leg-presses lies in the fact that one does not **** while lying at a 45 degree angle." - From the Analects of Par Deus

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OK here goes:

water
    all bran
    oats
    chicken breasts
    beef mince
    turkey mince
    bolognese sauce
    green beans
    mixed farmhouse veg
    virgin olive oil
    organic skim milk
    pineapple juice
    gravy
    wholewheat pasta
    chicken & veg soup
    olive spread
    light cheese spread
    1/2 fat cheddar cheese
    bio yoghurt
    potatoes
    tuna
    100% beef burgers
    skim milk powder

and whatever cheats I might decide to throw in or anything thats on special offer I like the look of.
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

Genetically Gifted Big Daddy Shane's Avatar
    Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm cutting at the moment, and this is what I bought tonight;

Chicken
    tuna
    eggs
    fat free milk
    grape juice (for creatine)
    oats
    fat free yoghurt
    potatoes
    bananas
    frozen veg
    rice cakes
    salsa
    Forum member since 2002

I rep back 1k plus

Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    100% natural peanut butter!! I prefer Smuckers brand, but
    any natty PB will do
    Anxed

Pull another face
    rip another hide
    steal the waning moon
    from a dying bride
    all the world must die
    all the world must die
    ripped and skinned alive...

Byrd_13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Byrd_13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Byrd_13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Byrd_13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Byrd_13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    this thread is very informative. thanks for all of your help.
    I will not stop until I conquer the mountian and if I shall fall I will climb my ass back up! This is my destiny!

SPRWMN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPRWMN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPRWMN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPRWMN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPRWMN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPRWMN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPRWMN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPRWMN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPRWMN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPRWMN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SPRWMN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is my survival list:

Frozen chicken breasts (kept at work in freezer)
    cans of Tuna
    turkey jerky (kept in my desk drawer)
    almonds
    eggs
    crystal light
    sugar free jello
    whipped topping
    protein shake
    protein bars
    The length of your life is less important than it's depth.

scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Chicken, steak, tuna, frozen salmon steaks, brown rice, yams, OATMEAL, protein powder, natty peanut butter, flaxseed oil

wanttogetto250 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wanttogetto250 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wanttogetto250 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wanttogetto250 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wanttogetto250 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wanttogetto250 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wanttogetto250 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wanttogetto250 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wanttogetto250 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wanttogetto250 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wanttogetto250 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Angry people like this should be shot

people like this guy should be shot this dude posted a ? regarding bulking groceries and we got this di@# named HIGH who is to good to say anything nice so instead he says what is below why cant people awnser a ? nicely if they dont like the ? go to the next // Get a life people and stop acting so damn tuff..you people need to get over this big ego trip and start helping each other out thats what this board is for.. You want jokes go elsewhere iam sure alot of you agree

Originally posted by high
    this sounds like a great idea, so people can stop asking this question OVER AND OVER again. I will list the obvious

Bulking Cycle:

Steak
    Chicken

Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: people like this should be shot

Originally posted by wanttogetto250
    Get a life people and stop acting so damn tuff..you people need to get over this big ego trip and start helping each other out thats what this board is for..
    hmm.. I didnt get the impression that he was being obnoxious, due to the use of a smiley... most people being d*cks dont use them... maybe you should start by taking your own advice.
    Anxed

Pull another face
    rip another hide
    steal the waning moon
    from a dying bride
    all the world must die
    all the world must die
    ripped and skinned alive...

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's my list. It's a lot like the others:
    chicken
    turkey
    steak
    salmon
    cottage cheese
    eggs
    tuna
    whole wheat bread
    oatmeal
    sweet pototoes
    potatoes
    veggies (peppers, onions, brocolli, etc.)
    fuit (apples, berries, oranges, etc.)
    natural peanut butter
    condiments to make food taste better (bbq sauce, marinades, etc.)
    Splenda (to sweeten oatmeal)

wanttogetto250 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wanttogetto250 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wanttogetto250 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wanttogetto250 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wanttogetto250 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wanttogetto250 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wanttogetto250 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wanttogetto250 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wanttogetto250 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wanttogetto250 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wanttogetto250 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lightbulb Re: Re: people like this should be shot

YES THAT WOULD BE TRUE IN THE CASE BUT THE WAY POSTED IS NOT.. TRUTH COMES FROM HUMOR ... READ BETWEEN THE LINES AND DONT BE ANOTHER ONE OF THE PEOPLE I SPEAK ABOUT.
    QUICK TO POKE!!!
    I BET BY ME STATING THIS I WILL GET YOU TO SAY SOMETHING ELSE . OR BETTER YET SOMEONE ELSE WILL FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO SAY,, MY POINT BEING ALL THAT COULD OF BEEN AVOIDED BY A SIMPLE AWNSER TO A ? INSTEAD OF BEING OBNOXIOUS. IN HIS CASE IT WAS NOT A JOKE CAUSE OF A SMILY . WE PUT SMILYS ON SIDEWINDERS BEFORE WE LAUNCH THEM DOES THAT MEAN WERE SAYING HI TO THE ENEMY BEFORE WE KILL THEM ......
    Originally posted by Anxed

hmm.. I didnt get the impression that he was being obnoxious, due to the use of a smiley... most people being d*cks dont use them... maybe you should start by taking your own advice.

flexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is what my bulking cycle shoppin list consists off:
    eggs,
    chicken
    tuna
    fruit
    veges
    pizza hut 3 times large pizza per week every month or 2
    mcdonalds every 3 weeks
    chocholates, nuttella spread regularly
    coke about 1 litre a week
    oats
    juji fruits
    kfc
    thai hokin noodles weekly
    orange juice
    i can do all things through christ who strenghens me

scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Might wanna throw some KFC on that list.

princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50) princessbigman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fiber1

Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clintdogg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    mine usually consists of thisV
    Attached Images

IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IrOn GrIpP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    d&g can u tell what in the hell is "bolognese sauce"?????

Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blasphemy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Clintdogg
    mine usually consists of thisV
    nice.

Bolgnese sauce is a meat sauce. Very fatty and rich.

TapouT11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TapouT11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TapouT11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TapouT11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TapouT11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TapouT11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TapouT11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TapouT11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TapouT11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TapouT11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TapouT11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bannas
    peanut butter
    jelly
    whole grain white bread
    peanut butter clif bars
    almonds
    trail mix
    chicken breasts
    milk
    yogurt
    eggs
    beef jerky

u can also throw in tuna, steak, and all the other sh*t they listed up there ^

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^^^^^Strong 7 year bump^^^^^^^^

daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol forreals, I wonder how deep into the archives he had to go through to find this thread.

matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lentils! They have around 23g of protein per 100g of dry weight. Can't get anything much higher than that.
    Strength + Speed = Power

If you never fail, you aren't truly pushing yourself to the limit. If you never push yourself to the limit, how do you know what you're truly capable of?

koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000) koatliki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Meatpants View Post
    ^^^^^^^Strong 7 year bump^^^^^^^^
    7 years ;-/ zomk

Meangene4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good info

skinny ee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinny ee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This thread is very informative.Thanks.

spauley5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spauley5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    haha I didn't realize the dates until meatpants pointed it out...but it is indeed a good one...I am trying to lean up while still gaining the muscle...anything other than chicken, tuna, lean meats, and greens?

DirtyRobot is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyRobot is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyRobot is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyRobot is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyRobot is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyRobot is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyRobot is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyRobot is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyRobot is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyRobot is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyRobot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by spauley5 View Post
    haha I didn't realize the dates until meatpants pointed it out...but it is indeed a good one...I am trying to lean up while still gaining the muscle...anything other than chicken, tuna, lean meats, and greens?
    Carbs

Potatoes and/or sweet potatoes
    Fruit
    Rice Cakes / Crispy Minis
    Brown Rice
    Oatmeal

mchoodie is just really nice. (+1000) mchoodie is just really nice. (+1000) mchoodie is just really nice. (+1000) mchoodie is just really nice. (+1000) mchoodie is just really nice. (+1000) mchoodie is just really nice. (+1000) mchoodie is just really nice. (+1000) mchoodie is just really nice. (+1000) mchoodie is just really nice. (+1000) mchoodie is just really nice. (+1000) mchoodie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by flexx View Post
    pizza hut 3 times large pizza per week every month or 2
    mcdonalds every 3 weeks
    chocholates, nuttella spread regularly
    coke about 1 litre a week
    juji fruits
    kfc
    thai hokin noodles weekly
    orange juice
    I see why this guy had less than 20 posts in 7 years.
    Raise the Jolly Roger.