Bringindapain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bringindapain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bringindapain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bringindapain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bringindapain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bringindapain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bringindapain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bringindapain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bringindapain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bringindapain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bringindapain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Proper Zinc and Magnesium Dosage

I recently purchased some Zinc and Magnesium for homemade ZMA. My Zinc tablets are 50mg and my Magnesium tablets are 250mg. I searched for proper dosage and it seems that these 50mg zinc tablets are too high in dosage. I also take a multivitamin that has 25mg in it. Is the 50mg pill too high? Is it possible to just break it in half without messing with the effectiveness of the tablet? I have also read that, as an athlete, we lose a lot of zinc and magnesium so maybe the dosage isn't too much. I'm just very confused about dosing and the size of my tablets. Any help would be appreciated.

My heart pumps ETHER CHUCK DIESEL's Avatar
    CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)

Lightbulb

You need about 11mg of zinc a day. But you can take about 30mg a day without any problems. Now since your tabs are probably zinc oxide and that is the worst bioavailable form of zinc, you can probably take 50mg of those a day and it not do anything. 50mg of zinc oxide is absorbed about as well as 5-10mg of zinc monomethionine.

Mag. I think you need about 400mg a day.

Don’t look for zinc oxide 50mg; it should say zinc (as zinc oxide) 50mg. Just take ½ a tab a day.

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

hmmm

To get a comparative ZMA formula you need about 6mg of zinc for every 100mg of magnesium you take in. The proper form is zinc aspartate and magnesium aspartate. You should also throw in a small dose of B6 in there for good measure as well.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84