Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Improve your Mind CognitiveNutrition's Avatar
    CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)

Wink

Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    For starters....
    They do say the scientific jury is still deliberating.

Perhaps you should have BB update their info.
    www.cognitivenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

PEA 750 mg caps: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/peaultra.html
    PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CognitiveNutrition View Post
    They do say the scientific jury is still deliberating.
    I'd like to know exactly who this "scientific jury" is, and why they would be considering VS.
    Last edited by NO HYPE; 05-26-2008 at 08:29 PM.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

Improve your Mind CognitiveNutrition's Avatar
    CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd like to know exactly who this "scientific jury" is, and why they would be considering VS.
    Haha. I love it when people do that. Terms like "People say" and so forward. Who are these people and are they taking it? lol
    www.cognitivenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

PEA 750 mg caps: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/peaultra.html
    PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

Want 2 Increase Da Big 3 PlateBurnerTSM's Avatar
    PlateBurnerTSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlateBurnerTSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlateBurnerTSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlateBurnerTSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlateBurnerTSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlateBurnerTSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlateBurnerTSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlateBurnerTSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlateBurnerTSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlateBurnerTSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlateBurnerTSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Vanadyl Pros and Cons

Any follow up on this ....or is the jury still out....

At present I still have a bottle and a half of the stuff. While researching for the Keto diet, it was suggested to also utilize Vanadyl Sulphate as a glucose disposal agent in an effort to speed up the time to reach Ketosis....

http://low-carb.org/faq/#Q3_22

Reading this thread has left me quite hesitant to touch the stuff again...
    Wondering if anybody else has any further input on Vanadyl...pros and cons...
    'never give up' !

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by PlateBurnerTSM View Post
    Wondering if anybody else has any further input on Vanadyl...pros
    x 2 .... and some science to go along with it.
    ~

JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000) JC-orginalbdass is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just received a tub of WF, and it looks like they took Vanadyl out. It's not on the label. It's also not on the label on the bb.com store product info.

EDIT: Just confirmed with CL that it has been removed due to customer requests.
    Last edited by JC-orginalbdass; 06-03-2008 at 09:33 AM.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JC-orginalbdass View Post
    Just confirmed with CL that it has been removed due to customer requests.
    Awesome move on Controlled Labs part.
    ~

Location: I was like elbows too pointy, and she said O'rly, Djibouti
    MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000) MrOneEyedBoh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well what is it? yay or nay? i started to read the thread, but it turned into a pissin' match.

NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    x2 and it would be even awesome-er if they let me send back the one I just bought that has vanadyl sulfate in it back for a new one without

Originally Posted by MrOneEyedBoh View Post
    well what is it? yay or nay? i started to read the thread, but it turned into a pissin' match.
    If you can find a legitimate "yay" for the use of vanadyl sulphate in our supplements.... post it here. Nobody else can.
    ~

DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DRP7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JC-orginalbdass View Post
    I just received a tub of WF, and it looks like they took Vanadyl out. It's not on the label. It's also not on the label on the bb.com store product info.

EDIT: Just confirmed with CL that it has been removed due to customer requests.
    Hopefully it's been removed from the formula as well and not only from the label.

scientist25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Vs

I am myself a biologist and so far the studies you post Steve are for diabetics only. In what products are you putting vs into? VS just like aspartame and asulphame potassium can be harmful and deadly. Aspartame being a neurotoxin and asulphame potassium being a carcinogen. Even high fructose corn syrup is deadly hence why the Japanese have removed it from all sodas and foods. I will after this one prove by posting studies where vs is not useful in sports nutrition.

Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by scientist25 View Post
    Even high fructose corn syrup is deadly hence why the Japanese have removed it from all sodas and foods. I will after this one prove by posting studies where vs is not useful in sports nutrition.
    I am not sure I would call High fructose corn syrup deadly, but obviously these empty calories are less than ideal.

P.S. What is Japan using in the place of HF corn syrup?

contains both aspartame and asulphame potassium

Originally Posted by terracotta View Post
    For products containing vanadyl sulfate, in which vanadyl sulfate is not the primary ingredient, so far I've found - Millennium Sports Ragnarok, Controlled Labs White Flood and Dymatize Xpand.

Anyone find any others?

Those are the 3 products that don't contain l-carnitine which is illegal in Canada ( )

I've ordered citrulline malate, beta alanine and cytomax to try as an intra-workout enhancer (coupled with green mag) instead. Who knows, it might work better than the ragnarok.
    cytomax contains both aspartame and asulphame potassium both of which are toxic.

Originally Posted by Phosphate bond View Post
    I am not sure I would call High fructose corn syrup deadly, but obviously these empty calories are less than ideal.

P.S. What is Japan using in the place of HF corn syrup?
    I am not sure but I am looking for examples. HF corn syrup is deadly in fact. Just like cigs it is a slow killer.

high fructose corn syrup

I found a website that seems pretty explanitory of hf corn syrup.

http://www.westonaprice.org/motherlinda/cornsyrup.html

Her titles next to her name tell me she is legit.

Originally Posted by scientist25 View Post
    I am not sure but I am looking for examples. HF corn syrup is deadly in fact. Just like cigs it is a slow killer.
    In response to my own quote they have been using stevia as an alternative

muavaban has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nike Footwear <- I saw them at the store the other day, liked them a lot. What does the misc think? 7/20/2008 4:49:50 AM

kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevolution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does anyone know how much vanadyl sulfate is in ragnarok?
    "Remember, if you are traning hard, he may be training twice as hard. You just gotta keep coming back stronger."

I rep back.

Pol J Pathol. 2008;59(1):3-8.
    Holko P, Ligeza J, Kisielewska J, Kordowiak AM, Klein A.
    Department of General Biochemistry, Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology, Jagiellonian University, Krakow.

The effect of vanadyl sulphate (VOSO4) on autocrine growth of human epithelial cancer cell lines.

Numerous studies have focused on the growth regulation effect of vanadium compounds. In our preliminary investigation we have observed growth inhibition of rat hepatoma cell line H35-19 by inorganic vanadium salts. The aim of the present study was to determine the effect of vanadyl sulphate (VOSO4) on autocrine growth and survival of tumorogenic lung (A549) and prostate (DU145) human cell lines. Additionally, non-carcinogenic human cell lines BEAS-2B (as a lung control) and PNT-2 (as a prostate control) were investigated. MTT, modified crystal violet staining, differential staining (HOECHST33258 and PI) methods and assay for anchorage-independent colony formation were used to investigate the effect of vanadyl sulphate. The results showed that VOSO4 significantly inhibited autocrine growth, decreased carcinoma cells viability and increased the ratio of apoptotic and necrotic cells compared to the controls. However, it should be noted that the examined "drug" significantly decreased viability of non-carcinogenic human cell lines (BEAS-2B, PNT-2).
    ~

Serving Size1Tablet
    Servings Per Container90

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Proprietary Blend With Explotab? And Extend-Rx? Technology: 575mg ?
    Belizian Man Vine Extract 80% (As BMV80?)(Root), Tribulus Terrestris (90% Steroidal Saponins)(Fruit), 25R Spirostan-5A-Diol-6-One-3-One, Dehydroepiandrosterone Acetate, Dehydroepiandrosterone Deconate, Phytosterol 90% Extract (Standardized For Beta-Sitosterol, Campesterol, Stigmasterol, Brassicasterol), Belizian Wild Yam Extract (As BWY 6015?), Ribonucleic Acid Complex 3? (Ribo****l RNA, Transfer RNA, Messenger RNA), 7-Keto DHEA, 6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin, Naringen, Vanadyl Sulfate Ethyl Ester, Smilagenin, Dicyclopentanone.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ht/diana.html
    lol.
    ~

INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol.
    Belizian Man Vine Extract
    wat?

Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol.
    How the heck you make the ethyl ester of a salt?

Originally Posted by INGENIUM View Post
    wat?
    Yeah.... [Belizian Man Vine Extract] is about as elusive as [DCP].
    ~

Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by INGENIUM View Post
    wat?
    Some kind of rainforest herb

nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so does the Bis Picolinato Oxo Vanadium that vpx use in their products have the same level of toxicity?
    dos fracos nao reza a historia
    no revenge,only justice
    I`m sorry for my English , its bad I know, but I think its still better than your Portuguese :)

Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    so does the Bis Picolinato Oxo Vanadium that vpx use in their products have the same level of toxicity?
    I think I have answered that some pages ago

nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    I think I have answered that some pages ago
    sorry bane , the thread is long, can you answer again, I`ll appreciate the attitude
    dos fracos nao reza a historia
    no revenge,only justice
    I`m sorry for my English , its bad I know, but I think its still better than your Portuguese :)

ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10) ahmadam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very informative thread & I appreciate your efforts NO_HYPE,Repped!
    I am very disappointed with Controlled Labs.I respected them a lot but after knowing about VS use in their White Flood I feel like they are one of the companies that don't do research among many others.
    Last edited by ahmadam; 09-17-2008 at 05:14 AM.

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ahmadam View Post
    Very informative thread & I appreciate your efforts NO_HYPE,Repped!
    I am very disappointed with Controlled Labs.I respected them a lot but after knowing about VS use in their White Flood I feel like they are one of the companies that don't do research among many others.
    To be fair to them, I believe they took it out of the formula once this information was out there.