the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Clayton South - Overcoming The Odds - Multiple Sclerosis And Bodybuilding.

Get some great inspiration right here as Paul Stock shares his story about becoming a competitive bodybuilder while struggling with multiple sclerosis.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/south116.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000) Rane14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    my hat goes off to Paul Stock, he is awesome to be competeing he even when he has a life threatening disease, kudos, bud. I also like his advice on changing into a cleaner diet. Good words of advice.
    You'll thank yourself when you're older for getting into the iron game at a young age.
    It's not a game, it's a job.
    It's not a job, it's a lifestyle.
    It's not a lifestyle, it's my life.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113751491

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

inspirational, awesome. standing "O" for sure!

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great Job Clayton, I love stories such as these.

Paul Stock is such a role model for each and every one of us.
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clayton South has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad
    Great Job Clayton, I love stories such as these.

Paul Stock is such a role model for each and every one of us.

For sure! Paul is a great guy and an inspiration.

Glad you liked the interview!

-Clayton South

Unregistered

Smile I know what you mean.

I am 39 and was diagnosed 6 years ago with MS. Since that time I have been paralyzed in my right leg twice, my right arm twice, my left arm once, partially blind and have had feeling loss through my torso and legs. It is not my setbacks that I judge myself by, it is the triumphs. I have also competed in 7 competitions since then (drug tested - CBBF affiliation) and have place all the way from the local to the National level.

So I realize that you will face many challenges in your future, but with your determination I am sure you will reach all your bodybuilding goals.

I just wanted you to know that you are not alone in your struggles...

Best of luck,

-Brent-

admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brent, we would love to interview you about how you do it. Email me if you are interested!

ceo@bodybuilding.com

Thanks!
    Ryan DeLuca
    Bodybuilding.com

Cathy S

Paul Stock

Paul's story is so inspiring and motivating. It prooves that everyone can reach their dreams if they set their minds into it. Its reflects so much courage and determination and great admiration. I am confident with his level of determination, the sky is nothing but the bottom of the top. Best wishes for continued success...

Automan22

Paul, you have inspired me

Paul you have inspired me to pick up some wieghts while I still can. I was researching bodybuilding info for my son who is interested in building a muscular body. I spent alot of time in the gym many years ago, since then I have put on alot of weight. I am 42 and my son is 16, my son and I thought it would be fun to go to the gym together. Since I have multiple sclerosis, I wasn't sure I should or could start such a project, but after reading your story I am sure I can.

Thank you so much,
    Dave Price
    Kingston, Ontario
    Canada

Registered User onestepcloser22's Avatar
    onestepcloser22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is an inspiration since I too have MS but there's an error......MS is not a terminal illness. People don't die from MS.

bonddjames is not very well liked. (-100) bonddjames is not very well liked. (-100) bonddjames is not very well liked. (-100) bonddjames is not very well liked. (-100) bonddjames is not very well liked. (-100) bonddjames is not very well liked. (-100) bonddjames is not very well liked. (-100) bonddjames is not very well liked. (-100) bonddjames is not very well liked. (-100) bonddjames is not very well liked. (-100) bonddjames is not very well liked. (-100)
    gooood...

pauli2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow!! I was really blown away. Thanks a lot!

benming has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benming has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benming has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benming has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benming has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benming has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benming has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benming has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benming has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benming has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) benming has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    9dgood