Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Nine Inch Toe Nails FearNoWeight's Avatar
    FearNoWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearNoWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearNoWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearNoWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearNoWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearNoWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearNoWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearNoWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearNoWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearNoWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearNoWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Best Female Glutes?

Which female bodybuilder or fit lady has the best glutes?

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Renee Tooey or Will Harris.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Samantha905 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FearNoWeight View Post
    Which female bodybuilder or fit lady has the best glutes?
    Renee Tooey or Will Harris.
    he said woman

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by samkd View Post
    he said woman
    Exactly.

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pics!!!!!

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jamie Eason, i know she isnt a pro bb but damn!

Last edited by sikboy; 11-24-2007 at 10:24 AM.
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anabolism1000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How about Stacy Keibler.

DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Monica Brant FTW...hot no matter what part of her we're talking about.

Last edited by DJINN; 11-24-2007 at 10:48 AM.
    "Bodybuilding is a lifestyle...I'm just trying to live it as large as I can."

"2010...................stay tuned for more."

Originally Posted by DJINN View Post
    That was my first thought that came to mind, awesome.

I was just thinking more along the lines of mass and muscle with my responses.

If I could afford for my lady to have surgery and want some ideal cheeks, Monica's are awesome. 10 years ago they were as great as they are now.

FearNoWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearNoWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearNoWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearNoWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearNoWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearNoWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearNoWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearNoWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearNoWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearNoWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10) FearNoWeight is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sikboy View Post
    Jamie Eason, i know she isnt a pro bb but damn!

Can I get the links to those pics, please.

Holy, ****!

Above average aas abuser. sikboy's Avatar
    sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sikboy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can I get the links to those pics, please.

Holy, ****!
    She has a bodyspace:

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/JamieEason/

And a myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/jamieeason
    Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

If i cant be the best i can be, i dont want to be.

Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we can become.

IM THE NEGGERNAUT BITCH!!

DONT PM ME ABOUT WHERE TO GET GEAR OR ANCILLARIES, I DONT KNOW YOU AND I WILL FORWARD YOUR PM TO A MOD!

I am immortal
    I have inside me blood of kings
    I have no rival
    No man can be my equal
    Take me to the future of new earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrXiaPVeHY

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

x2, she should have been figure Olympia at least twice IMO. When I see a figure competition, I honestly don't even know what kind of "look" they're going for to be honest. Since it has been called "figure" then I always thought it would go to just that...the girl with the best figure which IMO is an hourglass figure with rounded delts, slim waist, hips, and balanced legs with good hamstrings. She has all that, but whatever I don't think I'll ever figure out that competition(no pun intended).

Oh and here's another. Adela Garcia. I'm a big fan of Jen Hen but Adela really brought an awesome package this year, especially glutes and hams.

Can't tell very well from these pics I guess so I'll look for some more. Anyways, when my mom and I were watching the prejudging, it was pretty obvious to us that Adela was gonna win,at least based on physique, lol.

She has a nice physique. She isn't my type though :P

stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here are some offseason pics

She has a nice physique.

Nice.

Damn man what is great than or missing in your type.

DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJINN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll have to dig up some Timea Majorova pics as well. You can't a "best of" thread without Timea. Yum.

I'll have to dig up some Timea Majorova pics as well. You can't a "best of" thread without Timea. Yum.
    I would let my muscles relax and have her take advantage of me.

Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    Here are some offseason pics

I like her better off season.

Timea

woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) woodsballa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sikboy View Post
    i didnt even notice you with the new avvi sikboy. Thanks for the links.
    I had a goal to be the best from day one
    -Jay Cutler

Success comes before work..only in the dictionary

The Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Single Step

Obsession is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

Train beyond the pain..and death is your only release-Steve Michalik

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=100613961&posted=1#post100613961

B.S. Kinesiology CSCS Vipersg123's Avatar
    Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    fap fap fap

I like her better off season.
    fa sho!

percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    rachel mclish. I dont have any pics, I fail.

mustangpete4.6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangpete4.6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangpete4.6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangpete4.6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangpete4.6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangpete4.6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangpete4.6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangpete4.6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangpete4.6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangpete4.6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mustangpete4.6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

There are some great rears in the fitness world but I think Mandy Blank had the edge!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Pn1fgWp5xIc
    IT SHALL BE DONE!!!!

LPC #2556

I rep back :)

Parents are in room and I don't wanna seem like a pervert, so I will watch that video later. Thank you, sir.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

x500 million.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

hmm, who else?

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Last edited by John Prophet; 11-24-2007 at 11:41 PM.
    "Humility comes before honor"

Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000)
    this thread needs trish status pics
    Bodybuilding is all about image not numbers, when you're up on stage your lifting stats and bodyfat % means nothing to the judges.

Talking

Originally Posted by Wilde View Post
    this thread needs trish status pics
    Does that mean you don't feel like looking for 'em yourself?