Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
    spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In bbing bigger is better so the biggest glutes must be the best

nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    In bbing bigger is better so the biggest glutes must be the best

Abort! Abort! Cease fapping!

Unraveling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unraveling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unraveling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unraveling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unraveling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unraveling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unraveling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unraveling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unraveling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unraveling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unraveling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pete3 View Post
    hahahahaha nah man it was the shadow from the lights over my head

that pic is terrible of me, i do take bodybuilding very seriously, but i have ****ing horrible genetics, i am the definition of an ectomorph, when i started lifting i was 140, i am now 230 at the same height and BF%, and my chest and delts are lacking really badly because i have severely strained both of my triceps twice, and torn my pec, so ive only gotten about a year total of chest and delt training out of the 3 and a half years ive been bodybuilding

but hey its all in good fun, i knew i was gonna get some people raggin on me for not looking like klaus when i posted my pics on here
    Don't worry about the people trying to let you down. You would dwarf most of the people on this forum with at least 50-100 lbs with same bf. They are just comparing you to ifbb pros, and thinking that you should have a freaky forearm in order to post a picture or something, lol.

Nice picture, I would love to stand side by side with her

πολυμαθής ก้้้้้้้้้้้ ThundaHorz's Avatar
    ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThundaHorz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump/in4later
    fui quod es, eris quod sum