SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How is this bench press technique for strength?

Someone in the gym today told me I should do this every once in awhile, which I did today. It's good for strength. My max is like 180 or so, so we put a 10 lb. weight on each side of the 45 pound bar. Benched for 5 reps. Then we added 10 more on each side, benched for 4 reps, and so on.

After we got to 1 rep, we took all the 10's off and added a 45 on each side for 1 rep. Then we added 10 more pounds on each side (along with the 45's) for 1 more rep. Then we took the 10's off (with no rest in between) and did 1 rep, then 5 reps with a 45 on each side, then as many reps with no weight on the bar. After all that I was pretty tired.

Is this a pretty good program?

- SsiK

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have no idea I've never really done anything like that
    a bit similar

we took the weight bar and put on like 3 10's and 4 5's on each side
    I think it was something like that
    and we did 10 reps (two guysspottin, one on each side and they'd take off the outter most weight then 1o mnore reps
    etc etc)

it was pretty damned rough