mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikestraussen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is this the right way to do the close grip pull down?

I was looking on Youtube to see the right way to do it. Is it me or does this guy let the momentum to the work for him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-eDbJAYnmk

vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegasdsm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    his form sucks, imo...

you gotta let your arms get straight prior to starting another rep.. (this allows you to start the pull by retracting the scapula, as well as giving the back muscles a lil stretch)....

his back angle is "ok" imo..... and although his "swaying" us giving him momentum cuz his form sucks, a lil sway is "ok" in my book (especially when you'r egoin heavy)
    SCIVATION XTEND...... 8-10 scoops a-day make the fibras happy!!!!!!

check my bodyspace blog.....

learn how to squat right SQUAT RX
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq8CWv8UPAI&mode=related&search=