leenmeen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Aussies--you've GOT to read this!!

Fellow Aussie supplement users, just received this, check out the latest anti-supplement insanity from our looney-tune government below. Imagine getting five years jail for importing yohimbe or DHEA...

I'm sending a letter of protest, hope everyone else who reads this takes time to do the same.

---

BILL TO IMPOSE 5 YEAR JAIL TERMS FOR ATTEMPTS TO PROCURE "ILLEGAL" DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS FROM USA AND OTHER COUNTRIES

5 Years gaol in Australia for using a vitamin, mineral, protein or supplement that the TGA does not approve of?

Being in the possession of marijuana attracts a lesser sentence here in Australia!

Dear Health Freedom Advocate,

You may be interested to know what our government and TGA is planing to do with regards to further restrictive legislation and tightening access to our supplements. If any of us import a supplement from overseas that the TGA do not approve of then we may soon be gaoled courtesy of the latest TGA Amendment Bill, 17 August, 2005.

This means that if you or I purchase Laetrile (a validated cancer treatment) from Mexico or Cansema for melanoma's, for any friends or loved ones, we can be gaoled for 5 years!

Please read more and send your letter of protest to parliament: http://www.ahf-au.org/tga.laws.htm

Michael Bending
    Alliance for Health Freedom Australia
    http://www.ahf-au.org

'All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing'
    - Edmund Burke (1729-1797), Irish born writer and politician -

---

Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brinn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And I thought Canadians have it bad. =\
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." - Jebediah Springfield

RIP New and Improved! (Formerly Known As Just Shoot Me!) - 05/05/05