fitpit-jack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitpit-jack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitpit-jack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitpit-jack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitpit-jack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitpit-jack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitpit-jack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitpit-jack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitpit-jack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitpit-jack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitpit-jack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

lose weight... lose strength?

is it possible to actually lose body fat without losing strength, every time i diet i end up losing about 20lbs on each of my 3 main lifts, i am intending on cutting down for my next powerlifting competition in november and i hope to lose 20lbs of weight without losing the muscle, do you suggest meal replacements?
    Pure Power Isnt Achieved Through Supplementation, It Cannot Be Bought!! - Me

Registered User HotDamnItsDavid's Avatar
    HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HotDamnItsDavid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I suggest going on the Juice.

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whenever you lose weight, losing some muscle should be expected. Just try to make sure MOST of the mass you're losing is from fat. Keep your protein intake maxed out throughout the entire cutting phase (at least 1g per lb. of bodyweight). I'd suggest following a cyclic diet (such a "carb cycling") for the most predictable (1lb./week) results. For starters see:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par30.htm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par49.htm
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anytime I am dieting I lose strength at some point, its just an unfortunate part of the game if your "natural".

F.
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.