mustang22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mustang22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mustang22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mustang22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mustang22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mustang22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mustang22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mustang22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mustang22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mustang22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mustang22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

nitro tech results

I don't care how much you bash Nitro Tech itself of Muscletech. I have used Nitro Tech for a while now and lately have gotten great results. The good thing about Nitro Tech is that you will always see results when you take it, And anyone that has taken it would agree. Most of the people that bash Nitro Tech are people that are just angry at the prices and ad's and whatnot. Well i just finished a 4lb tub and have put on 6lbs or lean mass in one month. This product does live up to what it brags.

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I have used it before (sadly), and it is not any better than any other whey protein.

And you always see results? IT'S FRICKEN PROTEIN!!!
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chlaxman
    Well I have used it before (sadly), and it is not any better than any other whey protein.

And you always see results? IT'S FRICKEN PROTEIN!!!
    Agreed. I could get protein for half the price and get the same results, lol.
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Testosterone97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Testosterone97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Testosterone97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Testosterone97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Testosterone97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Testosterone97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Testosterone97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Testosterone97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Testosterone97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Testosterone97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Testosterone97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

Ive used it and for one, it doesnt mix well with a spoon at all. It did work well if thats how you want to put it but again, its just protein.

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes what kind of results are you seeing?? Its just protien.

mustang22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mustang22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mustang22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mustang22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mustang22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mustang22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mustang22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mustang22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mustang22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mustang22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mustang22 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    4-8 lbs of lean mass a month

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All of which you could do with almost any other protein powder (there are some really crappy ones, though).
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cantucky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I hate the taste of Nitro tech. It doesn't really have a lot of protein by the way. 20g per serving.

Mister Keebler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mister Keebler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mister Keebler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mister Keebler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mister Keebler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mister Keebler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mister Keebler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mister Keebler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mister Keebler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mister Keebler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mister Keebler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

know what you are paying for

first off, its great that you are seeing such great gains! but dont be disillusioned that you have to pay such high prices for the supplements to get you there. There are two groups of Muscletech/BSN bashers. One is a group that really doesnt know why they are bashing and are following the popular crowd in my opinion lol. The other group (the one i have moved into after gaining some knowledge off this site especially) is the group of people that know exactly what ingredients are in certain products that they are buying, and how much those ingredients should roughly add up to in price.

I wont argue with you about the quality of Nitrotech, it is a good protein that will do you well. But honestly, the difference between the results you'll get from Nitrotech to the results from say what i take (optimum nutritions 100%whey which i buy for 13.99 for 2lbs compared to at least $30 for 2 lbs of nitrotech) are gonna be pretty slim. You might say "well nitrotech has plenty of other helpful ingredients." Trust me, these ingredients that are put in are helpful in general, but generally they put in such small amounts, that they certainly are not at all worth the HUGE price difference.

A good example would be Cell-Tech. I remember back in high school all my friends were blabbing about how cell-tech was amazing!!! and yes cell-tech at the time did work good.....but you could have gotten the same type of results wayyyyyyy cheaper. I mean it was mainly just creatine monohydrate...the secret weapon of cell-tech was the unstoppable 75 grams of insulin spiking dextrose!!! Man muscletech can't be stopped now can they? Well they are hoping you dont know that dextrose is basically sugar, and i can get somewhat the same effect if i just had bulk good quality creatine along with some of my grandma's nice-and-sugary kool-aid. Why are you paying so much more for sugar?!? If you really want some damn dextrose, why dont you just buy NOW brand dextrose on bb.com, 2lbs for $3.25 is alotta cheaper than muscletech mixing it in your creatine for you.

Anyway, i guess the point i'm trying to make is do some research on what you are buying, dont just buy something because they have the nicest looking advertisement in a muscle magazine.....complete with before-and-after pictures of a bodybuilder that was told to get fat for the before pic, use their product, and slim back down for the after picture lol. Oh and of course, you have to have a picture of a Doctor in your advertisement, because the picture of this doctor reassures me that im making the right decision in buying this great product hell, the money ive saved from buying the cheaper-yet-more-effective products (like thunder opposed to cell-tech) has given me more money to buy even more amazing supplements that i never tried before (Scivation's Xtend) that take my workouts to another level.

Good luck in keeping up your gains, and keep that wallet brimming with the greenbacks!

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Switch to ON and call us back if you see different results.

Another one suckered into the Muscle-Tech hype.
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nick912
    Yes what kind of results are you seeing?? Its just protien.
    It has creatine added to it. That's how it provides "mind-blowing results" over regular protein.
    I used to be way fatter

ntz5001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

an unbiased oppinion

i used to be a huge muscletech fan using celltech and nitrotech. that was the first supplement that i saw when i began bodybuilding about two and a half years ago. at first i figured that it was the most expensive therefor it had to be the best. i saw reat gains with the use of these products and in my head i thought they were the best. no one could convince me that i was waisting my money. then with the start of college and therefore not having as much money i turned to optimum nutrition . WOW it blew nitrotech away in almost every aspect prcie, taste, disolvability, and most important RESULTS. optimum also has way more amino acids then nitro tech and almost 5g of glutamine per scoop. so yeah u will have results with nitrotech and if thats all u have ever used then u'll feel that it is the best all i can say is try some other supplements and ull see for urself

Land_Lord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Land_Lord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I came to the realization over 3 years ago when I first got started in working out to gain lean mass. It's all the persons body type and metabolism that will decide what your body responds best too. I gave honest try's from EAS, GNC, ON, and Met-rx products, but it wasn't until I started giving Nitro Tech a try, that I started seeing gains. I began feeling a bigger pump after working out, and the most impressive thing was my average of 4lbs a month in mass. I went from 145lbs to 215 in no time after sticking with 2 servings of nitro tech a day. Call it what you guys want, I see the bashers out there, but hey, it works best for me, and I won't go back.

As far as the Creatine Cell Tech goes, thats junk. I tried it one time for a few weeks and noticed no improvement, so needless to say i didnt waste 50 bucks on it again.

On another note, I can get a jug of Nitro Tech at The Vitamin shop for just under 30 bucks, and it last me two weeks. Basically I get a jug ever pay, cause I get paid bi-weekly. I spend a whopping 60 bucks a month in supplements. I don't think thats too bad at all since there is people spending 100's a month. Oh, and I also tried BSN's Nitrix for several months once. It didn't do crap for me. It did help my friend though. It just wasn't for me.

Rhysyboy07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I've been reading this thread I've only just started using nitro tech and for all the people that think it's just like any other old protein it's not reason because if you even workout you would know most of the cheap stuff has fillers nitro tech has whey isolate in it therefore a better protein and a lot easier to mix it has creatine as well and whoever said it only has 20grams protein it's actually 30 with the new and improved series so maybe some people should learn more about their stuff

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rhysyboy07 View Post
    So I've been reading this thread I've only just started using nitro tech and for all the people that think it's just like any other old protein it's not reason because if you even workout you would know most of the cheap stuff has fillers nitro tech has whey isolate in it therefore a better protein and a lot easier to mix it has creatine as well and whoever said it only has 20grams protein it's actually 30 with the new and improved series so maybe some people should learn more about their stuff
    Nitrotech has changed a lot since this thread was first created back in 2005. Thank you for the shout out !
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Rhysyboy07 View Post
    It is a solid option and still sells well across the globe. One drawback the holds some users back is that it has creatine(3 grams a scoop) in it. The cookies and cream is my favorite out of the line.