Closed Thread
    ceoxime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceoxime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceoxime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

o/t: who would win this fight?

6'1'' 155 lbs. vs. 5'5'' 125 lbs.

both are just normal untrained fighters.

LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LMW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    obviously the taller/bigger guy....

esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Theres so many factors to consider. They're untrained, but have they been in a fight before?

Registered User Bolder Shoulder's Avatar
    Bolder Shoulder is not very well liked. (-100) Bolder Shoulder is not very well liked. (-100) Bolder Shoulder is not very well liked. (-100) Bolder Shoulder is not very well liked. (-100) Bolder Shoulder is not very well liked. (-100) Bolder Shoulder is not very well liked. (-100) Bolder Shoulder is not very well liked. (-100) Bolder Shoulder is not very well liked. (-100) Bolder Shoulder is not very well liked. (-100) Bolder Shoulder is not very well liked. (-100) Bolder Shoulder is not very well liked. (-100)
    ****in Retard what the **** has this got to do with bodybuilding?
    MUSIC WITH MORE MUSCLE!!

dies3l_dan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LMW
    obviously the taller/bigger guy....
    So wrong... Lets say the smaller guy is pure muscle while the bigger guy is nothing but fat... I guarantee the smaller guys speed and endurance will prevail over the bigger guy as the bigger guy would most likely be slow and get worn out fast. That is considering he is fat. Another thing that can play a big roll is experience, the first hit, etc. As said by esp, their are a lot of things to consider.

CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dies3l_dan
    So wrong... Lets say the smaller guy is pure muscle while the bigger guy is nothing but fat... I guarantee the smaller guys speed and endurance will prevail over the bigger guy as the bigger guy would most likely be slow and get worn out fast. That is considering he is fat. Another thing that can play a big roll is experience, the first hit, etc. As said by esp, their are a lot of things to consider.
    Ya, no way to tell.
    Anything I say is for educational purposes only and I do NOT condone the act or use of anything illegal.

ceoxime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceoxime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceoxime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

true, but actually the taller guy is in better shape than the short guy.

but the short guy has been in more fights...
    Last edited by ceoxime; 09-05-2005 at 12:40 AM.

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the bigger guy will always win

other factors aren't included so they can't be considered

consider the givens only
    Glorious PC master race

Beast Mode is not very well liked. (-100) Beast Mode is not very well liked. (-100) Beast Mode is not very well liked. (-100) Beast Mode is not very well liked. (-100) Beast Mode is not very well liked. (-100) Beast Mode is not very well liked. (-100) Beast Mode is not very well liked. (-100) Beast Mode is not very well liked. (-100) Beast Mode is not very well liked. (-100) Beast Mode is not very well liked. (-100) Beast Mode is not very well liked. (-100)
    This thread got my hopes up... I thought it'd be one of those "Who'd Win in a Fight: Arnold vs. Polar Bear".

Instead the question posed involves two grammar school sized combatants.. possibly girls?

In any event: to compare a hypothetical circumstance based on the information given; you are to surpose that both combatants are of equivical fighting experience, aggression, and strength relative to their size; and since no background is given that either has any predisposition or background in fighting, weight lifting, or anything of that nature it is very obvious that nature rules in this one: the bigger kid wins.

Unless the shorter guy has "small-guy syndrome" in which he would obviously win.

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    suppose. equivocal.

agree with above post
    Glorious PC master race

Beast Mode is not very well liked. (-100) Beast Mode is not very well liked. (-100) Beast Mode is not very well liked. (-100) Beast Mode is not very well liked. (-100) Beast Mode is not very well liked. (-100) Beast Mode is not very well liked. (-100) Beast Mode is not very well liked. (-100) Beast Mode is not very well liked. (-100) Beast Mode is not very well liked. (-100) Beast Mode is not very well liked. (-100) Beast Mode is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by hittman
    suppose. equivocal.

agree with above post
    I have a spell checker in my word processor - but thanks. I didn't think anyone would be analyzing my TYPOS in a body building forum? Some people have too much free time, eh?

HELLO. YES, THIS IS DOG. ironstrife's Avatar
    ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Beast Mode
    I have a spell checker in my word processor - but thanks. I didn't think anyone would be analyzing my TYPOS in a body building forum? Some people have too much free time, eh?
    he's just learned how to spell and type.. let him have the ride of his life..

Originally Posted by Beast Mode
    use it?

if you're going to use complex words at least spell them right

you friggin tricept :P
    Glorious PC master race

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This thread is utter ****, delete it now, newbie!!

If its a hypothetical situation but thats really about you like i think it is, then your gonna get your face pushed back if your scared to fight him.

BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ceoxime

both are just normal untrained fighters.

which one are you?

deRusett will become famous soon enough. (+50) deRusett will become famous soon enough. (+50) deRusett will become famous soon enough. (+50) deRusett will become famous soon enough. (+50) deRusett will become famous soon enough. (+50) deRusett will become famous soon enough. (+50) deRusett will become famous soon enough. (+50) deRusett will become famous soon enough. (+50) deRusett will become famous soon enough. (+50) deRusett will become famous soon enough. (+50) deRusett will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ceoxime

Though this is a stupid question since there is so little given, and I am bored right now, lets do some extrapolation

6'1" = 73"
    5'5" = 65"
    H:W
    2.12:1
    1.92:1

the Taller guy not only has reach, he also has a greater weight to height ratio then the smaller guy. assuming they have the same bone type, the taller guy has a better chance of winning then the shorter guy, in a fight with rules.
    In a street fight, the taller guy only has the advantage at a distance, once the short guy is inside the reach he can use a lower center of gravity to take the opponent down, on the ground the shorter guy has the advantage.

if I was a betting man, I'd probably put my money on the small guy hoping for the big guy to have a hard time making a connection while still having the extra reach.
    Venice Fitness in Toronto are Crooks Worst Gym to deal with ever.

Took me 1 year to get fat, how long will it take me to get unfat again....

Originally Posted by deRusett
    Though this is a stupid question since there is so little given, and I am bored right now, lets do some extrapolation

6'1" = 73"
    5'5" = 65"
    H:W
    2.12:1
    1.92:1

the Taller guy not only has reach, he also has a greater weight to height ratio then the smaller guy. assuming they have the same bone type, the taller guy has a better chance of winning then the shorter guy, in a fight with rules.
    In a street fight, the taller guy only has the advantage at a distance, once the short guy is inside the reach he can use a lower center of gravity to take the opponent down, on the ground the shorter guy has the advantage.

if I was a betting man, I'd probably put my money on the small guy hoping for the big guy to have a hard time making a connection while still having the extra reach.
    Don't sugar-coat it. You're pulling for the 5'5 combatant, because you yourself are 5'5 and want to believe that being short has advantage in fighting... so you've concocted irrelevant ratios and even incorporated physics.. Reach is an advantage; in fighting as a regulated sport ie boxing and in street fighting. The whole connection theory makes me chuckle.. this person is 6'1.. not some lumbering mythical giant that takes overly-exaggerated, animated shots at his opponent. It's true that a short fighter should work the inside; that's boxing fundamentals (watch any Tyson fight for a great example of how to even-out a reach advantage). But for arguement sake, and especially in this case: there are no relative advantages to being short.

Body-of-Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Body-of-Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Body-of-Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Body-of-Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Body-of-Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Body-of-Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Body-of-Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Body-of-Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Body-of-Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Body-of-Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Body-of-Steel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    who cares

greenst is on a distinguished road. (+10) greenst is on a distinguished road. (+10) greenst is on a distinguished road. (+10) greenst is on a distinguished road. (+10) greenst is on a distinguished road. (+10) greenst is on a distinguished road. (+10) greenst is on a distinguished road. (+10) greenst is on a distinguished road. (+10) greenst is on a distinguished road. (+10) greenst is on a distinguished road. (+10) greenst is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "use it?

if you're going to use complex words at least spell them right

you friggin tricept :P"

lol you make fun of that guy not being able to spell and yet you call him a tricepT? haha you guys are hilarious.

bigjim1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WOW... I forgott who said it but "Its not the size of the dog its the size of the fight in the dog" 90% of the time the more agressive guy is going to with a STREET FIGHT!!!

I was training for amature boxing for a while, I pinched a nerve in my left arm and I am not unable to train. My offical record 0-0 it kinda sucks. However boxing is boxing. Fighting is another story, how the guy hits, how fast he is has everything to due with a street fight. MOST street fights really dont last very long. 1-2 HARD HITS is all that is needed most of the time to knock down someone when you are not wearing gloves. If they know what they are doing. I am not proud, if a guy knows how hit and lands a jab and a power punch bare fisted on me and wieghs 200 lbs I AM DONE. The last street fight I got in the guy outwieghed me by 50? lbs and was 5? in taller. He hit me twice and the bouncers broke it up later that night I knocked him down in one hit and beat him on the ground. Left him with a broken nose and 10? stitches why??? Becuase I was faster and hit harder.

MOST OF THE TIME street fights have little to due with wieght or wieght it has to do with additude, accuracy, speed and power. None of which can be judged within reason. If both of theese people got in 10 fights before, the person who is quicker, hits harder, is more agressive is going to win.

New_Kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) New_Kid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    6'1" 155 you would pretty much have to be lean, my money is on the taller guy unless there is something not being told (short guy fights all the time..)

biterman is on a distinguished road. (+10) biterman is on a distinguished road. (+10) biterman is on a distinguished road. (+10) biterman is on a distinguished road. (+10) biterman is on a distinguished road. (+10) biterman is on a distinguished road. (+10) biterman is on a distinguished road. (+10) biterman is on a distinguished road. (+10) biterman is on a distinguished road. (+10) biterman is on a distinguished road. (+10) biterman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

are you short by any chance lol