Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    StraightPlaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StraightPlaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StraightPlaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StraightPlaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StraightPlaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StraightPlaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StraightPlaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking How long does it take to make arms grow 4"?

Wassup
    I was just thinking about my goals and where I want to be and realised that I want to add 4+ inches to my arms before I'm happy. I was just wondering, how long would this take? 8 months or so?

I'm 14+ and want to get to 18+.

How much have you guys gained, how long did it take you, and if I eat right, how long you think for me to gain the 4?
    *Pain = Power*

*When you can do no more, think of why you are doing it in the first place*

Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    str8flexed "Jay there is no set time for how long it takes for your body to grow". :- P

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Big bump on that!

mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    4 inches..

**** maybe 3 years dependes on a lot of things

devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devildog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    About 50 pounds of solid mass body weight gain.

damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff damnJeff
    LOL! 8 months! I don't think so, unless you're really gifted. I've put two inches on my arms since June.

There is no set time, but 4 inches don't come quick.
    "Sometimes you just feel tired, you feel weak. And when you feel weak you feel like you just wanna give up. But you gotta search within you and try to find that inner strength and just pull that **** out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you just wanna fall flat on your face and collapse." - Eminem

Crash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you ****ing stupid or something? You can't make your ****ing arms grow 4 ****ing inches in ****ing 8 ****ing months. Try 8 ****ing years you ****ing moron.
    If you aren't prepared for the answer, don't ask the ****ing question.

Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thats pretty nice to say crash. He didn't know and obviously he had no clue on how long it will take to add 4 inches so he was just giving a guess at it, just because he wasn't near being close to the right answer, why act like a dick? Anyways I would guess it will take any where from 2 years to 5+ years to add 4 inches to your arms.

Dabum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dabum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dabum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dabum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dabum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dabum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dabum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dabum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dabum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dabum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dabum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well, depending on your diet etc, you could put on 4 inches in about 3-4 years if training right and eating right..Depends alot on you though...

Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Power-BB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would say there are tons of things that you have to figure if you want to the amount of time your arms to grow 4 inches. Hitting the highlights, it would probably be diet, training, genetics, rest, and probably a lot more variables that go in to that.

DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DARIU5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hi,
    -= * Olympian Health Representative *=-

James 1:2 - "Rejoice my brothers and sisters when you face trials of many kinds."

Never give up, you're in control of your own ambition and discipline. It's never too late to be where you want to be as long as you start now and stay focused.

eightpac3 is just really nice. (+1000) eightpac3 is just really nice. (+1000) eightpac3 is just really nice. (+1000) eightpac3 is just really nice. (+1000) eightpac3 is just really nice. (+1000) eightpac3 is just really nice. (+1000) eightpac3 is just really nice. (+1000) eightpac3 is just really nice. (+1000) eightpac3 is just really nice. (+1000) eightpac3 is just really nice. (+1000) eightpac3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    hi,

DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DemAbz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    it would probably take atleast a year to get to 16's
    and then probably another year for each inch after that.

Dartz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dartz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dartz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dartz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dartz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dartz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dartz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dartz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dartz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dartz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dartz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    4 years

aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    inafter Derek Charlebois
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer since 8/19/13

Goku died for our sins.

steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10) steven48 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Are you ****ing stupid or something? You can't make your ****ing arms grow 4 ****ing inches in ****ing 8 ****ing months. Try 8 ****ing years you ****ing moron.
    strong rage, rage is strong
    "A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle." unknown

Good supplements: dark matter, universal animal m-stak, mesomorph, serious mass

illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50) illmaticyo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It will take you as long as it takes you bro theres no set time genetics determines muscle growth rate as well as diet and training. For all we know you may never get there it takes a lot of commitment and focus

Huntington1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huntington1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huntington1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huntington1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huntington1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huntington1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huntington1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huntington1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huntington1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huntington1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Huntington1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    A few years if your lucky.

shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shortguy722 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    probably 8 hours if you inject them with synthol.
    You have 3 choices in life: be good, get good, or give up. -House

wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by StraightPlaya View Post
    Wassup
    I was just thinking about my goals and where I want to be and realised that I want to add 4+ inches to my arms before I'm happy. I was just wondering, how long would this take? 8 months or so?

How much have you guys gained, how long did it take you, and if I eat right, how long you think for me to gain the 4?
    4 inches in 8 months?

Thats beyond laughable.

4 inches could easily take you several years.
    Need a bit of change for sups? This is what I use, and its totally legit.
    http://www.cashcrate.com/2476533
    The story of my life, a must read:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=635736623#post635736623
    Pm me if you have any questions/concerns or need advice about drugs or depression.
    1K+
    Reps for life: Strength.Honor, N4J4R, Spiderman997
    Lifetime goals. B: 545, S: 700ATG D:850. Haters gonna hate, but I WILL accomplish them.

matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) matthew3881 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wygdwicfy View Post
    4 inches could easily take you several years.
    what a coincidence. this thread happens to be several years old
    "I wish people trained their brains with the same passion they are training their biceps." - Juliacheh

"you dont want a lot of simple carbs because it increases estrogen levels in your body. unless you eat them right after you workout. estrogen will quicken the uptake of protein and it repleneshes glycogen levels in your muscles!" -GOMDpls

WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in after 10 year bump

Registered User jpnationalguard's Avatar
    jpnationalguard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnationalguard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnationalguard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnationalguard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnationalguard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnationalguard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnationalguard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnationalguard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnationalguard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnationalguard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnationalguard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Should literally gain an inch a year or so. I know that sounds slow but just don't think about it and stay motivated and before you know it your girlfriend will be feeling on your 18" arms.

wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000) wygdwicfy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by matthew3881 View Post
    what a coincidence. this thread happens to be several years old
    we should see if op has 18 inch arms yet.
    Pm me if you have any questions/concerns or need advice about drugs or depression.
    1K+
    Lifetime goals. B: 545, S: 700ATG D:850. Haters gonna hate, but I WILL accomplish them.

sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakaz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    13.5 pump flexed to 16.0 cold flexed in a little over 3 months while dropping from 18% bf to 16%, the stretch marks that came with this were horrendous though...

edit: 10 year bump wat da fawk
    **Notorious D.I.B.191 crew**
    **clappin cheeks crew**

Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Metallicles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just for reference, I gained 3 inches (no fat) in my first year of working out. Yes, noob gains to the max. And yes, arms are my top priority. Come at me.

And why the hell was this OOOLLLLLDDDD thread bumped in the first place???

Definition Of Alpha Male ValdovinosBB's Avatar
    ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ValdovinosBB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shortguy722 View Post
    probably 8 hours if you inject them with synthol.
    Lmaooo Agreed.

Originally Posted by StraightPlaya View Post
    Wassup

4 inches? Most likely several years.

Edit: We should find out if OP ever made it.
    1K+

BrisFry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrisFry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrisFry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrisFry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrisFry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrisFry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrisFry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrisFry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrisFry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrisFry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrisFry has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dont wright the guy off. Yea 4 inches in 8 months is almost impossible. Tho i gained 3.7 inches in 12 months as i am a genetic freak.
    Tho if wacked an average guess id say 2.5 years with consistently and good diet.
    Newb gains will give u 2" plus in first year.

KCMann is a name known to all. (+5000) KCMann is a name known to all. (+5000) KCMann is a name known to all. (+5000) KCMann is a name known to all. (+5000) KCMann is a name known to all. (+5000) KCMann is a name known to all. (+5000) KCMann is a name known to all. (+5000) KCMann is a name known to all. (+5000) KCMann is a name known to all. (+5000) KCMann is a name known to all. (+5000) KCMann is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i put on 1.5" in a year that was with gaining 15 lbs.