Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down my Triceps sucks ass

no that sucks, they are too weak and gay, the only part in my body that aint growing ****, all the other muscles are coming along nicely, i still cant do skullcrushers with more than 30 lbs for 3 repsx 8 ..here is my tricep workout:

skullcrusher 3x8

seated tricep extention 3x8

bench dips 2x8

any sugestions? plz tell me what should i do they are terrebly lagging behind

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    try halving the volume.
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude thats what im trying to do but im lifting my max, more than that i wont be able to do more than 2-3 reps

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if what your doing isn't working try something completely different - its the process of trial and error - different things work for different people - you have to experiment

yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bump d&g -- swith your workout up, man. I don't see any DIPS or close-grip bench presses in there -- both are good mass builders.

also...are you eating enough?
    Always in on join date threads crew

Pусский Бра Kpy crew

powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) powerlifter18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    close grips first in yout routine~!!!!!!!!!!!

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well, for 1 thing you don't have any close-grip benching. that's core to tricep development.

next overhead extensions are like skullcrushers, except, imo, skullcrushers are far superior. drop o.h. extensions for now

bench dips suck compared to parallel bar dips. Stick with parallel bar dips
    Booo

layerfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) layerfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) layerfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) layerfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) layerfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) layerfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) layerfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) layerfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) layerfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) layerfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) layerfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OK, I am no expert but I know alot people do bench dips wrong so try pulling ur elbows in more when u r doing them, this will hurt a bit more but is alot more effective.

SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by amusclehead
    well, for 1 thing you don't have any close-grip benching. that's core to tricep development.

next overhead extensions are like skullcrushers, except, imo, skullcrushers are far superior. drop o.h. extensions for now

bench dips suck compared to parallel bar dips. Stick with parallel bar dips

i HAVE to do bench dips. regular dips put a ton of stress on my shoulders. iver tried dozens of different forms and it still hurts my shoulders

maxotatlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxotatlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try to include some cable pushdowns into your routine, along with maybe some close grip bench presses. These movements will allow you to use the most weight through the greatest range of motion. Also drop your rep ranges from 8 reps to 4-6 reps. This will allow you to use more weight and overload your muscles more effectively.

Try this routine

Skull crushers 3 x 4-6
    Pressdowns 2 x 4-6
    Close Grip Bench 1 x 4-6
    Think Maximum overload think MAX-OT

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is there a dip machine at your gym
    where you could do dips like dips but not be using your bodyweight
    that helped me

also tricep 3 heads
    be sure to do at least 1 lift for each head

maxotatlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxotatlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Kane Fan
    is there a dip machine at your gym
    where you could do dips like dips but not be using your bodyweight
    that helped me

also tricep 3 heads
    be sure to do at least 1 lift for each head

sorry but you cant target individual heads. The triceps work as a unit, not individually. Stick to the big movements where you can use heavy weight i.e. skulls
    Think Maximum overload think MAX-OT

agree with above, some movements work specific heads more than others but you simply can't just train one head. Every triceps movement involves using all three heads.

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I ment be sure to have at least 1 lift that FOCUS'S THE MOST WORK on each head

for instance pullovers
    whenI do pullovers I feel it not at all in the horseshow area of tricep but more down from it towards the elbows
    like the center

KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerTrees will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bench dips do not suck. They are an awsome exercise.
    I should very much like to throw my glass at you sir but I shant for I fear that I will spill an ounce of more of my beer and that would sadly defeat the purpose of revenge because I will have suffed the loss of but one ounce of my precious firewater.