View Poll Results: Have you cheated?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • I've never cheated.

18 56.25%
  • I've cheated once or twice in the past.

5 15.63%
  • I've cheated once or twice in my current relationship.

3 9.38%
  • I cheated frequently in the past.

2 6.25%
  • I cheat frequently in my current relationship.

1 3.13%
  • I always cheat.

3 9.38%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    crush123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face how should be your BEST GIRL/BOY FRIEND????

hi freinds.
    usually we crave for the attention of the opposite sex...
    that is a natural tendency...
    and none is above that...
    but the greatest question is...
    what are the qualities you need in your girl/boy friend?
    beautiful...or...rich...or.. jovial...
    what kind of friend/lover do you like to have...
    if you already have one...
    then tell all of us what you like in your friend or lover...
    just for fun...nothing serious...
    just express yourself...
    and we too can know something...

all the best...
    crush123
    [url]http://globe4u.fscstore.com[/url]
    [url]http://globe4u.bravehost.com[/url]

iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000)

a great news letter

I signed up for Marius Panzarella news letter. Didn't buy book but get free letter. Pretty good info.

Hopefully, this might help the younger bros on here.

Peace

datebeautifulwomen.com

FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000) FreeBirdbulker is just really nice. (+1000)

I never could relate until now about girls games

I see posts on here about girls playing games, and acting one way and then the next minute acting another way. I never had been through that. Until yesterday. Let me say, I have a girlfriend. I was not trying to flirt with this girl. But yesterday was the first day of class, and I was sitting next to this girl and she started talking to me. Class begun, and we had to go around and get phone numbers in case we miss class, so we can call someone. She got one number, mine. Her body language was pointed towards me when we were sitting down. She started writing me questions on this sheet of paper, nothing too big, just about college. She told me "i havent been paying attention to the professor, just to our convo" Well then we got a break. I went to the bathroom. She was talking to her friends. Class starts again, and she doesnt even look at me, she stops writing, her body language is pointed away from me. I just laughed. Later in the day I saw her and her boyfriend, and she was staring at me lol.

College games
    i have a lot of tattoos for a 21 year old

myspace.com/agstud3

horsecock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) horsecock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) horsecock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bts327 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Coming Up on Primetime

Coming Up on Primetime
    Thursday, Sept. 29 at 10 p.m. ET:
    George Clooney on the media, his controversial new movie and his health, plus a first look at his incredible Italian villa

Also: Chris Cuomo investigates faith-based investment scams

And: Inside the underground society of aspiring pickup artists

might be interesting

interested to see if there will actually be any old school dj's on or if it will be a bunch of losers out firing off canned lines to every piece of talent they see

if i catch it i will do a write up

bro

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cocky Comedy

Hey guys, have any of you seen cocky comedy by David Deangelo? I was considering buying it when I get enough money because I was hoping it would help me in my situation with this girl I like, you can read about that here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=592869 Well I used to be subscribed to his newsletter and some of the C&F examples he gave were too corny and I would never say them, but for those of you that have seen the cocky comedy program, was it good/useful? How was it?

Tuaren Humper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need some advice/help?

Then I suggest you go to http://s13.invisionfree.com/FoG we got some pretty girls for guys of all ages. Well not really but we still rule

DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

A good glossary for sexual terms

http://www.clitical.com/glossary.php

my favorite from there

briar patch- pubes
    or
    Fairy - A male homosexual
    A desk is a dangerous place from which to watch the world. -- John le Carre

Carpe diem.

I see no greatness in my self... I'm a simple-minded, child-like, insipid sort of moronic and kind of akward feeling adolescent.
    -Neal Cassady

chikibowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chikibowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chikibowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chikibowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chikibowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chikibowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chikibowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chikibowbow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How a virgin can not have sex like a virgin *Update*

5 day ban
    Last edited by bigpoppaproppy; 10-17-2005 at 12:25 AM.

rfitness06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

To Bikers Everywhere: Please spread the word

yeah man,

spread the word our bros and sis need our help.

bwayne

To: <saylor2935@msn.com>; <mouse@tampabay.rr.com>; <rfitness2005@netscape.ca>
    Subject: Forum & Toll-Free Number To Aid Bikers Hit By Hurricane Wilma
    Date: Monday, October 24, 2005 10:07 AM

To Bikers Everywhere:

Please spread the word that our brothers and sisters hit by Hurricane Wilma
    do not need Internet access to get assistance via the World Wide Web. They
    can call us toll-free at 1-877-919-5351 and their voicemail will be posted
    here:

http://www.LdrLongDistanceRider.com/forum.html

This is the web address for BRUCE'S BIKERS' BULLETIN BOARD, an online forum
    offering free, open and immediate postings to aid bikers and their families
    hit by HURRICANE WILMA.

* If you are or know of a biker in need, please post your help request. Be
    as specific as you can about WHERE you are, WHAT you need, and HOW people
    can reach or contact you.

* If you have or know of resources to assist bikers caught in the disaster
    areas, please post your offers of aid or assistance. Be as specific as you
    can about WHERE you are, WHAT you can offer, and HOW people can reach or
    contact you.

* If you have or know of a biker-friendly website, please ask your or their
    webmaster to post this link:

<a href="http://www.LdrLongDistanceRider.com/forum.html">Hurricane Wilma
    Bikers Aid Forum</a>

This will help us spread the word to those who aren't wired, and get
    resources to riders needing rescue.

PLEASE HELP US HELP THEM,

Bruce Arnold :-)
    Bruce@PervasivePersuasion.com

biglogonafrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) biglogonafrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) biglogonafrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) biglogonafrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) biglogonafrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) biglogonafrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) biglogonafrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) biglogonafrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) biglogonafrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) biglogonafrog is on a distinguished road. (+10) biglogonafrog is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How Many People Got Called Back?

After that one guy said call this number. Were you threatened with the police

Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50) Charlie Brown will become famous soon enough. (+50)

2 things

Anyone ever go for friends first method for dating girls or straight trying to date from the start.

Also, I keep falling for girls so easily. Im a junior in high school. One in my grade, about a 7, one a soph, about a 8. Im done with them though. Now theres a senior whos like a 9 who will like kinda flirt with me, and grab my ass and stuff but her personality is kinda flirty so I cant tell, but she has a boyfriend whos in college. I really like her

But i got 2 problems with that. Shes got a boyfriend, but i dont know if she cares about cheating. Ive talked to her about hanging out and drinking and she said we should. And I dont know if I should just try and bang her since id probly end up getting ****ed over in the end, like im not sure what to do about that, ****ing boyfriend

King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Belief exercises!

Hey just thought id throw a great little exercise I learned from My New Buddy, Swinggcat - do a search and youll find him, great PUA.

anyways he talks about an exercise where you take beliefs of someone who is great with women, like women love sex, and they are always trying to get sex from me, and then sit down with a list of 10, and come up with 5 reasons why this is true in your own life, forbading you to think about why you cant be like this, no negative thinking! Then using these exercises over the next month and seeing how your game changes.

1) find 10 beliefs that if you had them, would make your game that much better, start slow for beginners.
    2) find 5 reasons why this is true in your own life, no negative thinking allowed
    3) use these as affirmations/exercises for the next month.

Lemme know how it goes for you.

onepath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

should i or shouldn't i?

Is it better to overdress?
    my concern is that I'm meeting this girl but shes not all that. Should i overdress or should i take it down a notch?

mantrasun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

one disaster after another

does anyone ever just have a situation where all of sudden everything sucks and goes wrong for u..i lost my job my girlfriend is acting like a nutjob a i feel like im stuck in a rut and there is no way out bills up the ass wanna move on but just cant seem to get there makes me wanna lay down and die..

MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Makeup - holyness! It should be made illegal!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/beautysecret.html

It really should be, so we, guys, know which girl is actually pretty!

I look same in the morning as I look in the evening! No lies!
    Is it wrong to love a being who cannot see? Such belief is the highest faculty a human being can develop.

iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000) iamlegend is just really nice. (+1000)

penthouse stories

I work part time in a book store. And these old guys come in and buy penthouse stories.

Not sure why.

There is a probably a group of people sitting around the room-passing around the ganga stick-making this crap up.

Moreover, the stories are all about the same. Some guy with a 10 inch rod-they all have 10 inch rods- is getting his hair cut right before closing and forgot his billfold in the car..yadayada..A penthouse model lookalike just seems to be the only one available to do the trim ...yadayada

mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500)

Exclamation Melbourne people! TMM!

To all those interested in learning how to improve themselves to be more socially aware and adapted individuals as well as realising success with women, we invite you and your friends to come along and take part in a "ONE DAY WORKSHOP!"

Many issues will be addressed, from confidence to self esteem, learning how to be social and how to make you stand out from the rest as well as how to meet, attract and date beautiful women!"

The date is 10th of December 2005! The cost is $50 AUS and the workshop runs for 6 hours! You will be given talks from four Modern Man coaches who have been experimenting with these aspects of their life for many years and have reported large success!

If you already know what the acronyms "PUA" and "ASF" stand for then you will be pleased to learn what these guys will talk about!
    Sick of reading about it? Come and experience it for yourself and watch these guys show you the ropes!

The Modern Man 1 DAY Workshop!

(Stay tuned to TMM website as the final details of the exact time and place of the workshop will be updated shortly)

Anyone with direct questions may PM me.

-The Modern Man-

Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000) Acidvoodoo is just really nice. (+1000)

Advice on how to play it right, in order to Sleep with Ex?

Basicly, a few weeks ago me and a girl I was commited to for 4 months split. She had been having issues with family illnesses and was all stressed and confused, didn't know what she wanted, felt she was messing me around, let me go. It was sad to have it end but I delt with it. Towards the end i was abit soppy saying I would support her if we continued, which I regret as it was abit OTT. We never slept together but had a great time all the time. I distanced myself from her for a few weeks but then started chatting on msn friendly.

I had a great time of friday night, doing the single thing blah blah. Chatted to her saturday. She said she wanted to have a drink but had no one to drink with. I offered as i was in a damn good mood from the night before raving, to be friendly. I won't go into all the details but we ended up getting hammered at her house. She started trying it on and i thought **** it, i want physical play. We ended up in bed fooling around, with me fingering her etc, she was horny as ****. She told me she was sorry for ****ing our relationship up but i ignored that, i was here for the physical side. She told me she wanted me, that we should go on "holiday". I asked why we couldn't sleep together there and then and she said out of respect [was her oldersisters bed] and that her parents are next door, which is fair enough, wouldn't want to get caught doing anything with her father around. We went to sleep and the next morning it was abit odd, as it all happend so fast, but she held my hand in the car.

Basicly, i want to sleep her her. I'm sure as hell not looking to forget the confusion she caused me and just get back in a relationship with her, she'd have to regain my trust slowly. at one point she said "i cant believe we're back at this point" and i reminded her "we're not back anywhere, this is just having fun".

How can i go about making it seem like i'm not being all sappy taking her back, but more, getting her to sleep with me. We both obviously want it. I havent called her, i dont know if i should , and what i should say, but i cant sit back and wait, she's the type of girl that likes me making decisions. Just dont want her to arrogantly think i'm wanting back in the relationship, i just want sex cause she's ****ing hot and a cocktease!

btw, she might be a Virgin. I've never asked but she just turned 17, has been very "respectfull" [took me awhile to let me finger her], and is quite tite downstairs, so who knows.
    Last edited by Acidvoodoo; 11-20-2005 at 01:54 PM.

ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ragnatang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Girlfriend is into latina chicks...looking for pics of hot latina's...

my GF wants to have a threesome with a hot latino chick..do you know any websites?...nothing hardcore...looking for softcore.

wooohooo!!! i am soooo lucky!!!
    'focus is the key'

gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gr8fubar420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Anyone else notice this?

When I'm pimpin on a girl, other men try to but in because they are jealous but I out alpha them and then the girl gets even more attracted to me.

I got the misc going nuts manchoman's Avatar
    manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Have you heard of the spray birth control?

It isn't on the market yet, but you just spray this stuff up the girls snatch and it's like 99% effective... can't find a link though, just heard it on the radio. I wonder if a girl would be willing to do that...
    My favorite thread :)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=309153

tim1477 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tim1477 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tim1477 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tim1477 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tim1477 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tim1477 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tim1477 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tim1477 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tim1477 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tim1477 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tim1477 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

how should i handle this situation?

ok theres this girl that wants on me (were both 17). shes grounded now but shes allowed out to this library thats in my neighborhood and we've decided were gonna chill there tomorow. how do i go about getting with her at the library? should i just take her to the back and try to make a move on her or what?

im thinking if my moms out (she'll probably be at work) and so is my sister i can bring her back to my house and possibly **** her (but im not sure about that, i dont talk to her that often so i doubt i could **** her)
    For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thebestrbevr28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help

there it a really ot girl (she is TOP HEAVY) who lives near me and is on the same bus as me she sits next to me on the bus and sometimes she talks alot when i ask her general questions and sometimes i ask her a general question and she says something and jus stops talking then i don't know what to do or talk about

Example
    me:Wats good
    her:nothin much
    Me:....
    her:....

or
    me:hows life
    Her: Good
    Me...
    Her...

most of the time she talks alot after i ask those questions and i just have to listen, shake my head, and look how hot she is.
    any suggestions on what i should say to stop the silence.

jason1986 is just really nice. (+1000) jason1986 is just really nice. (+1000) jason1986 is just really nice. (+1000) jason1986 is just really nice. (+1000) jason1986 is just really nice. (+1000) jason1986 is just really nice. (+1000) jason1986 is just really nice. (+1000) jason1986 is just really nice. (+1000) jason1986 is just really nice. (+1000) jason1986 is just really nice. (+1000) jason1986 is just really nice. (+1000)

Sex advice website

joe45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) joe45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

only if i had freind who had girls-could set me up

i'm not sure about u guys but i think i going to make more guy freinds-the type that gets gilrs or has a gf-no mor eloner, quiet, vid games, introver guys as freinds-those are the type i usuallt hang with and its been a disaster when it comes to dating for me . 24 no gf ever yea lol truth. so saddd

i think most of the time couples meet through freinds-they set em uo and all. i really don't think meetin through the internet onlne would ever work, school is hard too-i mean when is there a chacne for both of u to chat-and she might be taken too right. but with freinds its easy they now u both are single and looking.

i just have to make freinds with guys that are able to help and also have freinds that are girls. i wonder. i think as i get older and older its going be soo much harder-all the good ones will be taken and i'll be just a single old man living by myself-i would hate that.

most girls from what i hear start dating like at 18 or even younger- i wasted too much time. before i had messy long hair , thick glasses, low selfesteem and confidence-i changed-gym, wearing nicer too

Mad Reps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Reps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Reps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Reps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Reps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Reps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Reps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Reps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Reps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Reps will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mad Reps will become famous soon enough. (+50)

sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100) sst0cki is not very well liked. (-100)

Wanted...

Wanted for a sexual relationship

Female
    Ages 18-21
    Body type : Banging
    Motives in life : Pleasing her husband till she dies

All applicants who fit this criteria please send me your resume Private message

Thanks

jigglysnot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jigglysnot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jigglysnot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pick-Up Stories Collections

Hey guys,

I don't know if this has done before.

Let's start a collection of funny/short pick-up stories to use with girls.

I guess they don't even have to be true, but I'd personally feel better using one if it were true.

I should probably start it off:

umm I can't think of anything. I really have 0 experience. haha

Sementman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sementman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sementman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sementman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sementman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sementman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sementman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sementman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sementman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sementman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sementman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Renting a movie

Would that be a good idea for a second date? The thing is the girl works at a gas station and gets home at 6pm. I was wondering if renting a movie would take too long since she works pretty late, so should I just take her out for coffee or something? Opinions? Thanks