Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'0", 95 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1134
    jg7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit jg7's BodySpace

Pro Energy natural whey protein

Has anyone used Pro Energy natural whey protein powder from Energy First? How was the taste? Order from them with no hassle?

I am most concerned with the ingredients. There are only 3 whey protein powders I have found that contain only stevia and NOT any artificial sweeteners:

1. Life Extension Whey Protein Powder (currently using)
    2. Pro Energy by Energy First
    3. Jay Robb Whey Protein Powder

Thanks!!
    We will become that which we contemplate. We cannot think negative thoughts and reap positive results. If we really want health we must be willing to work for it.

Stats: 5'8", 155 lbs
    barnabaas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) barnabaas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) barnabaas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) barnabaas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) barnabaas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) barnabaas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) barnabaas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) barnabaas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) barnabaas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) barnabaas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) barnabaas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit barnabaas's BodySpace
    I ordered with them with no hassle. Shipment came fast. I got the vanilla and I think it tastes pretty good. Mixes real well. I've only been on it for 2 days now and I've got some Diarrhea here and there. Before using that I was using some simple Whole foods Whey Protein which didn't give me any problems. Initially I was impressed with the ingredients as well, but I'm not 100% sure what to think of this stuff just yet.

Has anyone else tried it out?

Stats: 5'8", 155 lbs
    barnabaas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) barnabaas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) barnabaas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) barnabaas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) barnabaas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) barnabaas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) barnabaas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) barnabaas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) barnabaas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) barnabaas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) barnabaas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit barnabaas's BodySpace

halp??

so has anyone else tried this stuff? I'm halfway through my first 2lbs and i'm curious if it's a waste of money or not? The BCAA's are quite a bit less than the typical suppliments as well as EAA's I'm finding, reason I bought it in the first place was because that they said the protein came from grass fed cows not fed rGHB's and there's not any if much artificial chemicals in it? Was trying to be 'healthy' ...however i don't want to waste more money if it's a worthless product. Anyone else used this stuff or have any thoughts on it??

Linked it below.

nevermind can't link. just google pro energy whey protein and click the first link, there's whey protein on the side.