Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000)

You're not being 'Insecure' You're being a phucking MAN.

This may be a controversial topic, because I've seen SO many threads and posts where guys let their girlfriends hang out with their 'Guy Friends' because they are not 'Insecure'. It makes me ****ing rage. What's happening to the human male?

I have no problem with my GF talking openly with other guys or being around other guys when I'm around. That's no big deal.

But I would never let my GF go 'jogging' with a guy, 'Study' with him, 'grab a drink' with him. Why the phuck should I?

If you worked all day for a well earned hot dinner when you got home. would you allow me, a stranger, to grab your plate and sniff it really, really well? Maybe even try biting it? Breathing all over it? Bit of slober on that steak? Phuck no there would be a topless fight between us and there damn right should be.

It's dog eat dog with other men and your woman. Especially if they're strangers. If you think otherwise you deserve what you get in the end. Stand the phuck up and take control like a man. No you're not going to the bar with Mike for a drink. It's disrespectful to me and our relationship. Simple.

the 'Insecure Male' has become a word used to describe men like myself. Those who don't share their girlfriends. Why? Because women have been given a sense of superiority by the males who allow their girlfriends to meet guys when they like. It shows utter disrespect to your partner. I say, Nay, I am not insecure, I'm just not naive.

Cliffs:

- Real men don't allow their womenz to meet up with other guys
    - Too many guys allow it
    - Women getting brave in this department BECAUSE of these guys
    - Phuck that.

discuss.

Inb4age19
    "If any one does evil or wrongs his own soul, but afterwards seeks Allah's forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." - [Qur'an 4:110]

joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joshnumber21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i am curious what the percentage number is of women that cheat in these situations

Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We evolved mate guarding behaviors for a reason...women are hypergamous. So yes OP, I agree.
    Control the coinage and the courts — let the rabble have the rest.

To be negged:
    # of times:

To be repped:
    # of times:

Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000) Kaya5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cheating aside, I feel it would be disrespectful to me and the relationship. I would NOT meet other girls while having a girlfriend. Why would I? That would be disrespectful of me IMO.
    "If any one does evil or wrongs his own soul, but afterwards seeks Allah's forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." - [Qur'an 4:110]

Agumon is just really nice. (+1000) Agumon is just really nice. (+1000) Agumon is just really nice. (+1000) Agumon is just really nice. (+1000) Agumon is just really nice. (+1000) Agumon is just really nice. (+1000) Agumon is just really nice. (+1000) Agumon is just really nice. (+1000) Agumon is just really nice. (+1000) Agumon is just really nice. (+1000) Agumon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kaya5 View Post
    This may be a controversial topic, because I've seen SO many threads and posts where guys let their girlfriends hang out with their 'Guy Friends' because they are not 'Insecure'. It makes me ****ing rage. What's happening to the human male?

I have no problem with my GF talking openly with other guys or being around other guys when I'm around. That's no big deal.

But I would never let my GF go 'jogging' with a guy, 'Study' with him, 'grab a drink' with him. Why the phuck should I?

If you worked all day for a well earned hot dinner when you got home. would you allow me, a stranger, to grab your plate and sniff it really, really well? Maybe even try biting it? Breathing all over it? Bit of slober on that steak? Phuck no there would be a topless fight between us and there damn right should be.

It's dog eat dog with other men and your woman. Especially if they're strangers. If you think otherwise you deserve what you get in the end. Stand the phuck up and take control like a man. No you're not going to the bar with Mike for a drink. It's disrespectful to me and our relationship. Simple.

the 'Insecure Male' has become a word used to describe men like myself. Those who don't share their girlfriends. Why? Because women have been given a sense of superiority by the males who allow their girlfriends to meet guys when they like. It shows utter disrespect to your partner. I say, Nay, I am not insecure, I'm just not naive.

Cliffs:

- Too many guys allow it
    - Phuck that.

discuss.

Inb4age19
    I absolutely agree.

Reps on recharge.

goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50) goodthings will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cliffs:

- Too many guys allow it
    - Phuck that.

discuss.

Inb4age19
    good post, even some of the alphas on here chuck that 'insecure' label around. insecure is another phrase for 'gut instinct', if it feels wrong, it usualy is, take action

Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree, why would a guy want to hang out with a girl unless he wanted to fuk her anyways?
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Bench: 225x8
    Deadlift: 360x8
    Squat: 350x8

Rep on Recharge: Everyone in RH Chat

thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cliffs:

- Too many guys allow it
    - Phuck that.

discuss.

Inb4age19
    agreed 200%
    Mission: to corrupt and concur

Time to get SHREDDED

[A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

PSVita Crew

IIFYLS( If It Fits Your Life Style) Crew

LMFAO HAHAHA YOU GOT YOUR PHYSIQUE BY TAKING DRUGS LMFAO WHAT A JOKE!!!

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's a respect issue.

She would sht bricks if you wanted to have lunch or go to the gym with another woman - so then she is not allowed to do it with another man.

There's no "thats different" bullsht, it's straight across the board. If I can't do something, you can't either.

Also, if you really love someone, they're you're favorite person to be around. There's no reason you wouldnt WANT them to come along with you - and feel the need to hang out with someone of the opposite sex ALONE.

That's the problem - the disrespect.

As long as respect is in place, boundaries are set, and everything is agreed upon mutually, hang out with whoever the fuk you want.

If a girl wants to sleep with other dudes, go for it. Just know that if she lies, we're done for good. If she's honest, we're in an open relationship.

I don't have time to worry myself to death about if my girls going to cheat or not. i'll give you all the rope in the world, if you hang yourself with it, sucks for you.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agree. When I'm seeing a guy, he and HIS friends are my guy friends and that's it. Not interested in hanging out with other guys when I'm in a relationship. I've never had many guy friends to begin with and I know the ones I do have would definitely fuk me if they weren't forever friendzoned. I have absolutely no reason to seek their company when I have a guy at home.

Agree with everyone so far. I'm happy there are still people around who agree with me. It makes me rage when guys have that 'Secure' attitude. Brb another guy is making moves on my disrespectful girlfriend while I sit at home and be secure.

trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) trw008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Haha. I definitely like how my girlfriend has told me phuck having guy friends, guy and girls being friends just doesnt work, the guy ALWAYS wants sex. She has 0 problem not having guy friends because she is well aware they just want sex.

IF your girl wants "guy friends" it is because she is an attention whore and wants more than 1 guy giving her attention all the time. Chances are she wont cheat, but she does want the flirting and attention from other guys.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Agree with everyone so far. I'm happy there are still people around who agree with me. It makes me rage when guys have that 'Secure' attitude. Brb another guy is making moves on my disrespectful girlfriend while I sit at home and be secure.
    unless you date a fuggs or whale (and even then) guys are going to hit on your gf. That's not worth getting mad over, in fact, to me it's flattering..

it's how she responds to it.
    If she feels the need to sneak around and pursue it on any level, she can kick rocks and go fuk herself.

at least that's my take..
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Alcibiades1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcibiades1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcibiades1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcibiades1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcibiades1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcibiades1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcibiades1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcibiades1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcibiades1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcibiades1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcibiades1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cliffs:

- Too many guys allow it
    - Phuck that.

discuss.

Inb4age19
    ^^^^
    THIS = THE PURE AND SIMPLE TRUTH

The "insecure" card is the oldest tactic in the cheating/shady chicks manuel.

When a chick pulls this card when you get mad when shes done or want to do something shady like go on lunch dates with her best guy "friend" or is always calling such and such dude to hang-out when ever you, her and group of friend go out or wants to text and social network constantly with other dudes...............

DUMP HER. IMMEDIATELY

or suffer a fool's fate deservedly.

Reps for the OP and Janky(on recharge)
    Last edited by Alcibiades1212; 08-22-2011 at 04:17 PM.

brodiddly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brodiddly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brodiddly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brodiddly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brodiddly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brodiddly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brodiddly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brodiddly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brodiddly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brodiddly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brodiddly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I disagree. Im not going to limit myself to only having male friends just because im in a relationship, nor would I force that on my gf. You guys are thinking into this way too much. This issue is not black and white

LilyH77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LilyH77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cliffs:

- Too many guys allow it
    - Phuck that.

discuss.

Inb4age19
    would you meet up with a girl if your girlfriend wasnt with you?

i have to say i agree with you, i wouldnt want my boyfriend hanging out with a girl on his own and i wouldnt hang out with a boy on my own

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ok then what do you do when you meet a girl but she has wk guy friends that she has known for yrs?
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

FP6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FP6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FP6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FP6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FP6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FP6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FP6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FP6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FP6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FP6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FP6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post
    ok then what do you do when you meet a girl but she has wk guy friends that she has known for yrs?
    Originally Posted by brodiddly View Post
    I disagree. Im not going to limit myself to only having male friends just because im in a relationship, nor would I force that on my gf. You guys are thinking into this way too much. This issue is not black and white
    It's not so much about this, have friends from the opposite sex, sure. But there is no need to be hanging out with them alone, or have little "study dates" etc. That's just starting to enter disrespect zone, we know the guy wants sex, the only reason the girl is hanging around with the guys is probably for attention. Its simple, guys and girls just can't be friends.

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    its not the fact that shes going out with the guys ....

its the fact she AGREES to go out with other guys - if she respected you she wouldnt even think twice about it - cause it puts her in a situation that could lend her to "cheat"

and if she gives you the "oh you dont trust me" or the "I would never do that" or whatever - just let her go and than let her go ...

not worth it... plenty of women will show you respect ...

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    its not the fact that shes going out with the guys ....

its the fact she AGREES to go out with other guys - if she respected you she wouldnt even think twice about it - cause it puts her in a situation that could lend her to "cheat"

and if she gives you the "oh you dont trust me" or the "I would never do that" or whatever - just let her go and than let her go ...

not worth it... plenty of women will show you respect ...
    iv called my girl out on it. and she just says "im never gonna do anything with him" she introduced me to em n stuff.
    Originally Posted by FP6 View Post
    It's not so much about this, have friends from the opposite sex, sure. But there is no need to be hanging out with them alone, or have little "study dates" etc. That's just starting to enter disrespect zone, we know the guy wants sex, the only reason the girl is hanging around with the guys is probably for attention. Its simple, guys and girls just can't be friends.
    i know girls that flat out wont talk to be out of respect for their bf.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Family_Guy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The way I see it is if you have a good relationship that hasn't grown stale then don't worry about it so much. However if the two of you are having problems then don't let her hang out with another guy. This is how they monkey branch.

<3LiveLaughLove<3 NorthwestBrah's Avatar
    NorthwestBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthwestBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthwestBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthwestBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthwestBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthwestBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthwestBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthwestBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthwestBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthwestBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) NorthwestBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ultimately, if your girl wants to go out with male friends, she will do it with or without your condolence...If you tell her not to, she will and she will not tell you, if you tell her its ok, she will, and she will tell you. It is only human nature to be attracted to PEOPLE, I believe you have to let your partner have freedom and if your partner cheats on you, then obviously you need to end it.
    Our Arnold, whose arms are heavy,
    Vascular be thy veins
    Nine sets of lunges, ten reps be done,
    To add girth as it is to strengthen.
    Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us of our fats,
    As we forgive those who are fat too.
    And lead us not into overtraining, and deliver us pizzas,
    For thou art the king of the dumbell, the power clean, and the steroids forever,
    Amen.

ACTIVE DUTY US NAVY CTT DIRSUP SUBMARINER

hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000)
    brb i'm so insecure i don't believe any woman would ever date me without cheating so i have to "forbid" her from hanging out with guy friends

there is such a cognitive dissonance amongst you dweebs, on the one hand, the guy who hangs out with a girl who has a bf is a white knight pussy who has no shot, but on the other, your gf BETTER NOT HANG OUT WITH GUYZ, she's going to cheat on me omg!!!!

you insecure as fuk n u kno it cuzzz

Alcibiades1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcibiades1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcibiades1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcibiades1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcibiades1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcibiades1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcibiades1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcibiades1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcibiades1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcibiades1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcibiades1212 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll tell you what, if anybody wants to be "secure" go ahead and let your significant other have "best guy friends" who hang around all the time and whose always angling to go "to lunch" or "study" or "jog" or whatever other bull**** excuse it is...

Go ahead and let her...

See for yourself...

The guys who have already have experience with this trash and gave you their hard earned wisdom, so you didn't have to take the inevitable hit for yourself will be waiting to console you when you post a "my girlfriend / wife cheated on me" thread in a couple of months.

And you can also thank all the WKs who advised you to be "secure" and trust her.

Proof is always in the pudding.

Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post
    iv called my girl out on it. and she just says "im never gonna do anything with him" she introduced me to em n stuff.
    8 years go, my girlfriend of 4 years (lived together 3) told me the same thing about her "best guy friend" who was always hanging the Phuck around when I got pissed about it. I let her pull the "insecure" card on me and the "I would never do anything with him, hes so not my type card" and backed off cause I wanted to trust her and not be "insecure". I had to endure this MFers presence at functions and group night's out for two years...

Wanna take a guess what happened?

Of course after a girl phucks the "best guy friend" while shes still with you, as shes breaking up with you to get with him, she'll of course absolve herself of any blame or responsiblity by insisting that "it just happened" and it "wasn't planned".....

...I mean who after all could have seen it coming. lol

i know girls that flat out wont talk to be out of respect for their bf.
    ^^^

Now that's a girl who's loyal to her man. I don't insist on extremes of not talking to the opposite sex, but there sure as hel ain't gonna be no lunch dates, private study sessions and daily MFing texting and phone calls.

Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Violator009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    a woman will see whoever she wants to see regardless of what you say, if you try to control her she will rebel against you...

lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000)

Cliffs:

- Too many guys allow it
    - Phuck that.

discuss.

Inb4age19
    I'm interested to see how many women you've dated who were super excited about asking your permission before going out with anyone and doing anything. Since when do you own your girlfriend? Controlling your partner's social life is a sign of abuse, not of manliness.

lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    It's a respect issue.

She would sht bricks if you wanted to have lunch or go to the gym with another woman - so then she is not allowed to do it with another man.

There's no "thats different" bullsht, it's straight across the board. If I can't do something, you can't either.

Also, if you really love someone, they're you're favorite person to be around. There's no reason you wouldnt WANT them to come along with you - and feel the need to hang out with someone of the opposite sex ALONE.

That's the problem - the disrespect.

As long as respect is in place, boundaries are set, and everything is agreed upon mutually, hang out with whoever the fuk you want.

If a girl wants to sleep with other dudes, go for it. Just know that if she lies, we're done for good. If she's honest, we're in an open relationship.

I don't have time to worry myself to death about if my girls going to cheat or not. i'll give you all the rope in the world, if you hang yourself with it, sucks for you.
    Am I alone in finding this creepy? Seriously. Absolutely no contact with any peers or conceivably dateable people of the opposite sex? If your girl's bisexual then I suppose she's not allowed to have any social life whatsoever? And you absolutely must be there whenever she hangs out with anyone else?

I can't believe that a group of boys calling themselves "alpha men" are so dependent and attached at the hip to their girlfriends.

thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thebankcard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Violator009 View Post
    a woman will see whoever she wants to see regardless of what you say, if you try to control her she will rebel against you...
    not true humans are animals and just like animals you gotta protect your catch a lion doesn't let an outsider into his pride and you shouldn't let another man in either. And just like the wild what happens when said male becomes head of the pride your kicked out and left with nothing because you wasn't strong enough to protect what you had and females do the same thing. Someone having friends before you is one thing but going out and trying to meet new guys to befriend for what reason? I would love to hear that conversation.
    Mission: to corrupt and concur

Time to get SHREDDED

[A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

PSVita Crew

IIFYLS( If It Fits Your Life Style) Crew

LMFAO HAHAHA YOU GOT YOUR PHYSIQUE BY TAKING DRUGS LMFAO WHAT A JOKE!!!

Originally Posted by lexinak View Post
    Am I alone in finding this creepy? Seriously. Absolutely no contact with any peers or conceivably dateable people of the opposite sex? If your girl's bisexual then I suppose she's not allowed to have any social life whatsoever? And you absolutely must be there whenever she hangs out with anyone else?

I can't believe that a group of boys calling themselves "alpha men" are so dependent and attached at the hip to their girlfriends.
    No your not alone, A lot of other women, like yourself want to insist on this tired and proven bullshet, in order to have your cake and eat it too. As long as you can brow beat your man with this "insecure" crap into letting you keep your options open and enjoying the attention of WKs hanging around, while still having the benefits, emotional validation and security of a boyfriend.

Of course your motives are purely innocent..........,

Of course if something DOES HAPPEN, I'm sure it was just "the heart wanting what the heart wants" and not you being faithless, scheming, disloyal and selfish.

Afterall these things just "happen" right...?

lol