Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 188 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4913
    Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Cell-Tech Daddy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Cell-Tech Daddy's BodySpace

Had unprotected sex with a hooker, chance of std?

I went to Indonesia recently had unprotected sex with a prostitute of Chinese ethnicity who told me she was Javanese during my visit to a friend's wedding in Jakarta, Indonesia. This was in the suburbs in one of the "complexes" - one of the more lowly hangout areas for laborers and blue-collarers where it was dark and dirty. The sex was cheap and good - of course because I didn't use a condom! I feel like ***** now.

I couldn't give her a "once over" since I had 5 beers to drink that night before the encounter and that impaired my sense of smell. It was dark in the room too so I don't have even the slightest idea if she had any STIs. She told me she was tripping (but didn?t tell me from what) and didn't care if I wanted to use a condom or not so there's a high chance that she goes promiscuously without one. She gave me a blowjob without condom and I later screwed her also without using a condom. I used the withdrawal method and came onto her stomach because I was told before (and this seems to make sense to me) that the penis does an "absorbing" motion during each interval of a spurt during ejaculation. I know I did not withdraw late because I stifled the first spurt and pulled out before allowing it to happen.

This is the second time I have made this mistake. The first time was in Huizhou of China and I was cleared after 3 months and told myself I wouldn't do it again. That was 3 years ago, and I had been using condoms ever since. However, in recent spate, I have begun to become sick of using condoms all the time. That's why I made this second mistake.

I will definitely go for a check up, since this would count as the 3rd or 4th time I've done so, but it has only been 3 days since this exposure so it is still too early for the window. I have not experienced anything that is out of order yet, at this moment. In the meantime I am really scared so I have decided to write. I told my Mum about what happened then she got scared and said "You're moving with your Auntie and Uncle to Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "FRESH" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say the this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-Air!" I pulled to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" Looked at my Kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

Kiwi_Fella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiwi_Fella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiwi_Fella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiwi_Fella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiwi_Fella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiwi_Fella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiwi_Fella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiwi_Fella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiwi_Fella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiwi_Fella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kiwi_Fella has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Negged

Stats: 6'3", 203 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4468
    Gunnerforever has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gunnerforever has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gunnerforever has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gunnerforever has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gunnerforever has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gunnerforever has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gunnerforever has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gunnerforever has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gunnerforever has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gunnerforever has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Gunnerforever has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Gunnerforever's BodySpace
    God will give you an STD for that.

Stats: 5'9", 156 lbs
    BodyPoints: 769
    adamharrisuk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit adamharrisuk's BodySpace
    Chances are you could have something dude, it may be something less serious that can be treated!

Using a rubber is essential when banging them sort of birds!

Stats: 6'1", 280 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7378
    sly_106 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sly_106 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sly_106 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sly_106 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sly_106 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sly_106 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sly_106 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sly_106 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sly_106 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sly_106 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sly_106 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit sly_106's BodySpace
    Blatant Bel-Air
    Last edited by sly_106; 11-23-2007 at 03:48 AM.
    Don't think, just eat

Stats: 6'0", 187 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5113
    PROTOSSterone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PROTOSSterone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PROTOSSterone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PROTOSSterone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PROTOSSterone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PROTOSSterone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PROTOSSterone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PROTOSSterone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PROTOSSterone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PROTOSSterone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PROTOSSterone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit PROTOSSterone's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by adamharrisuk View Post
    Chances are you could have something dude, it may be something less serious that can be treated!

Using a rubber is essential when banging them sort of birds!
    you don't sea?
    CAPT

start wearing purple! benjamin88's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 16711
    benjamin88 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benjamin88 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benjamin88 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benjamin88 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benjamin88 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benjamin88 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benjamin88 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benjamin88 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benjamin88 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benjamin88 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) benjamin88 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit benjamin88's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Cell-Tech Daddy View Post
    It was dark in the room too so I don't have even the slightest idea if she had any STIs. .
    rofl and you could have known in the light by wearing your x-ray STI glasses?

Ultimate winner JesusTookMyBike's Avatar
    Stats: 6'3", 215 lbs
    BodyPoints: 14535
    JesusTookMyBike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JesusTookMyBike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JesusTookMyBike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JesusTookMyBike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JesusTookMyBike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JesusTookMyBike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JesusTookMyBike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JesusTookMyBike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JesusTookMyBike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JesusTookMyBike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JesusTookMyBike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit JesusTookMyBike's BodySpace
    i know you're a virgin so i skipped reading it and read the last sentence.

Stats: 5'8", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2776
    hecta7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hecta7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hecta7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hecta7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hecta7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hecta7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hecta7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hecta7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hecta7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hecta7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hecta7 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit hecta7's BodySpace
    sounds like you have yellow fever lol

BodyPoints: 19052
    PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PatrickDurden has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit PatrickDurden's BodySpace
    You have teh aids!!!!!!111!!!
    Don't just stare at it, eat it.

Stats: 6'0", 172 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8701
    TheCreature55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheCreature55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheCreature55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheCreature55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheCreature55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheCreature55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheCreature55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheCreature55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheCreature55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheCreature55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheCreature55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit TheCreature55's BodySpace
    Put the bel air in the middle so it isn't so obvious to people who scroll down, idiot

Stats: 4'9", 78 lbs
    BodyPoints: 13537
    beanpolehusky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanpolehusky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanpolehusky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanpolehusky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanpolehusky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanpolehusky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanpolehusky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanpolehusky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanpolehusky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanpolehusky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beanpolehusky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit beanpolehusky's BodySpace
    i didnt finish your story because it was so long but it reminds me of this one time about two years ago when i was at my friends wedding. he's originally from japan and he's extremely well off so he flew everyone attending the wedding to tokyo. a day before the wedding me and a couple of my pals who were also attending the wedding decided to go watch a sumo wrestling match (i wasn't too interested in going but one of my friends thought it'd be hilarious). well we went and actualy saw 2 yokazuna (the top guys) go at it. one of them was supposedly the best in japan but i don't recall his name but he was actually white to my surprise. it was alot of fun to watch.

well anyways while we were there one of my buds pointed out some chicks that were sitting near us. they were EXTREMELY attractive girls....definitely at least a 9 on anyone's scale. anyways we went over and introduced ourselves and talked to them. one of the girls and i really hit it off, i could tell she was feelin me....definitely mutual attraction. we started wondering around the little stadium just f*cking around and having some fun (we were getting a little drunk and i actually pissed off a ledge onto passerbys it was hilarious) and we ended up going into one of the backrooms where the sumo wrestlers get ready before their match. we found some of those ridiculous underpants/butt floss things that the sumos wear and the girl dared me to try it on. i had had a few drinks and so had she so i was like sure whatever f*ck it.

so here i am in this butt cloth on practically naked with this hot drunk girl laughing at me and touching me and i couldnt help it but i popped a boner with this thing on lol....obviously the sumo bikini didnt really hide it so the girl i was with quickly noticed and she was actually really aroused by it. we made out way over to this little sofa in the corner of the room and she started rubbing me down there and god it felt good. now my convcious kicked in (i actually had a gf at the time and that was in the back of my mind and i felt really bad) but honestly this girl was gorgeous and i couldnt resist. she took off her top and she had some of the softest t*ts i've ever felt. i asked her to "kiss me down there" and she started sucking on me. she had amazing lips and she teased me a little and it was driving me crazy. anyway after about 5 mintues i could feel i was about to come so she got on her knees and opened her mouth. i'll never forget what happened next, right as i was about to come the white yokozuna that i had seen wrestling earlier came into the room. i shot a quick glance at him and our eyes met and i could tell he was PISSED. he came out swearing " **** sarah what the **** are yuou doing what thew **** is this you **** "...(later i found out it was his wife) i swear to god i had never been so scared in my life since there was only one exit to this room and this huge man that had to weigh about 500 pounds was standing in the doorway. he came charging after me and was able to grab my hair and pull me down to the floor. he held me down by the neck with his fist in the air and right before he pummeled me he screamed "You're moving with your Auntie and Uncle to Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "FRESH" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say the this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-Air!" I pulled to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" Looked at my Kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

Stats: 6'2", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 17248
    ColdasIce18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ColdasIce18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ColdasIce18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ColdasIce18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ColdasIce18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ColdasIce18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ColdasIce18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ColdasIce18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ColdasIce18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ColdasIce18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ColdasIce18 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ColdasIce18's BodySpace
    Wow it was so obvious.. I read like 5 words then went straight to the bottom.

FAILED
    Nearly all men can stand the test of adversity, but if you really want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln

Stats: 5'8", 202 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22939
    JRRBadBoy4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JRRBadBoy4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JRRBadBoy4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JRRBadBoy4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JRRBadBoy4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JRRBadBoy4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JRRBadBoy4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JRRBadBoy4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JRRBadBoy4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JRRBadBoy4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JRRBadBoy4Life has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JRRBadBoy4Life's BodySpace
    Why would you have sex with a hooker?