jlb3191 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it too early to start a Megabol-X routine?

I am new to the board. Thanks to the Moderators for your great advice. I know you work hard to keep us informed. I should tell you about myself before I ask the question so bear with me.

I am 185 lbs and 28 yrs old. I am in good shape but would not call myself a bodybuilder yet. I lifted hard from age 17-23 and went to college from 23 till now where my workouts were limited. I can now hit the gym hard and need some advice on the Megabol/Anabol-X stack.

Thanks to BigCat's prohormone study found on http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm I found answers to many questions. One remains.

I've only been in the gym hard for about a month since 23. Is it too early to think about the Megabol/Anabol-X stack? I lift 3 on, 1 off and run about 10 miles a week. Any advice?

Should I wait on this stack untill I've had more gains in the gym or can start now?
    Last edited by jlb3191; 09-08-2002 at 09:55 PM.
    -Strength comes from within but you can still wear it!

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would say to soon.
    Look for the Megabol-X thread. gives a lot of good info.
    educated by blood sweat and my dad beating my a$$ until I got it.

I read the Megabol-X thread but it sounds like most of the guys (and girl) have platued and are looking for something to push them into new ground.

How experienced should one be before starting a Megabol cycle? Should I lift hard for another 6 months or year untill my muscles cn handle the increased weight and abuse?

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lift until your gains stop before considering ph/ps cycle.

Thanks for the info. I will give it about a month or so and start a cycle.