Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Red-Level is on a distinguished road. (+10) Red-Level is on a distinguished road. (+10) Red-Level is on a distinguished road. (+10) Red-Level is on a distinguished road. (+10) Red-Level is on a distinguished road. (+10) Red-Level is on a distinguished road. (+10) Red-Level is on a distinguished road. (+10) Red-Level is on a distinguished road. (+10) Red-Level is on a distinguished road. (+10) Red-Level is on a distinguished road. (+10) Red-Level is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fact or Fiction? African Americans have an extra tendon?!

My friends and I were debating on this, and wanted to see what your opinions were. I remember watching a show on the discovery channel talking about fast and slow twitch muscles, and I could have sworn they said something about african americans having an extra tendon that whites do not have.

Is there any truth to this? What do you guys think?

-Red

ujiie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ujiie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive heard this too, and I dunno. All I know is my team mates can rise.

hump120982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hump120982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hump120982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hump120982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hump120982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hump120982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hump120982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hump120982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hump120982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hump120982 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hump120982 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have heard that before too, but I have never really looked into it. Doesn't really make much sense to me though,

Red-Level is on a distinguished road. (+10) Red-Level is on a distinguished road. (+10) Red-Level is on a distinguished road. (+10) Red-Level is on a distinguished road. (+10) Red-Level is on a distinguished road. (+10) Red-Level is on a distinguished road. (+10) Red-Level is on a distinguished road. (+10) Red-Level is on a distinguished road. (+10) Red-Level is on a distinguished road. (+10) Red-Level is on a distinguished road. (+10) Red-Level is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah, I have no info to back it up. I'm interested to see if its true or not. Many people seem to agree with me, others think its BS.

Get yo Guns Up Playa!!! MenTaLPiRacY's Avatar
    MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Red-Level
    My friends and I were debating on this, and wanted to see what your opinions were. I remember watching a show on the discovery channel talking about fast and slow twitch muscles, and I could have sworn they said something about african americans having an extra tendon that whites do not have.

-Red
    does that mean a half breed would have half the tendon?
    Buccaneers † Red Raiders † Cubs

GUNS UP!!!

"""""\*͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/*͇̿̿/"""""

You can beat me at Baseball, Basketball, and Football, but i can beat you up.

Originally Posted by MenTaLPiRacY
    does that mean a half breed would have half the tendon?

power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250) power press has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    FALSE!!!!

they have a LONGER tendon. not an extra one.it``s the tendon that runs down the back of the calf into the heel of our foot. i think it`s called the achillies tendon. {which is why they are able to jump much higher!}
    "I MUST BREAK YOU"

"i`m gonna call up some hard pipe hitting neggers to go to work on the homes here with a pair of plyers and a blow torch", "do you here me mr soon to be living the rest of his short ass life in agonizing pain punk rapist here,do you here me hillbilly boy,i`m gonna get medevil on your a$$"

1/28/01 - 428
    1/1/05 - 330
    4/21/05 - 304
    5/28/05 - 292
    7/26/05 - 282
    11/4/05 - 285
    11/25/05 - 290
    3/20/07 - 318

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by power press
    FALSE!!!!

they have a LONGER tendon. not an extra one.it``s the tendon that runs down the back of the calf into the heel of our foot. i think it`s called the achillies tendon. {which is why they are able to jump much higher!}
    Which tendon would that be, though? The Achilles?

I've also heard rumors that AA's have extra tendons/muscles in their feet as well.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

Get yo Guns Up Playa!!! MenTaLPiRacY's Avatar
    MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MenTaLPiRacY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by power press
    FALSE!!!!

you think its because they evolved some how from the slave days? from what i hear slave owners used to cut the tendon on the bottom of their foot by their arch so they couldnt run off but only walk.
    Buccaneers † Red Raiders † Cubs

GUNS UP!!!

"""""\*͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/*͇̿̿/"""""

You can beat me at Baseball, Basketball, and Football, but i can beat you up.

041989 is not very well liked. (-100) 041989 is not very well liked. (-100) 041989 is not very well liked. (-100) 041989 is not very well liked. (-100) 041989 is not very well liked. (-100) 041989 is not very well liked. (-100) 041989 is not very well liked. (-100) 041989 is not very well liked. (-100) 041989 is not very well liked. (-100) 041989 is not very well liked. (-100) 041989 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Why do you say African American's when you refer to them, but when you refer to caucasians you just say white people?

TheZenMachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZenMachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZenMachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZenMachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZenMachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZenMachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZenMachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZenMachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZenMachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZenMachine is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheZenMachine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Actually that doesn't make any sense because the calves have little to do with jumping or sprinting. And a longer tendon would actually not be beneficial because when the tendon is longer, the muscle doesn't have as much cross sectional area, which makes it generally weaker than if it had more area.
    What does it take to be number 1?

Jiu-jitsu, wrestling, boxing, Muay Thai

Because 2 is not a winner and 3 no one remembers!

ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000) ajzoot is just really nice. (+1000)
    you think its because they evolved some how from the slave days? from what i hear slave owners used to cut the tendon on the bottom of their foot by their arch so they couldnt run off but only walk.
    >_> You wouldn't be able to walk with that tendon cut off I'm pretty sure, and huge evolutions like that don't happen in a few generations.

pissing off thought nazis bigbutnothuge's Avatar
    bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 041989
    Why do you say African American's when you refer to them, but when you refer to caucasians you just say white people?
    Thats a good point.
    And, also is this just with "African-Americans" or people of African descent? Do kenyans have an extra tendon for marathons,too?
    No sig

2hightofly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2hightofly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2hightofly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2hightofly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2hightofly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2hightofly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2hightofly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2hightofly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2hightofly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2hightofly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2hightofly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    AAs have generally have longer and thicker achiles tendons(and most other tendons as well I believe). This allows them to store alot of elastic energy in their achiles tendon which helps with running and jumping. The calve muscles don't make much difference in jumping, but the achiles tendon does (on a side note, for you people who want hihger vertical, don't waste much time with calves, a little bit of plyometric training is all they need, which they get anyway). Also they have similar more advantageous muscle insertion points throughout their legs (so it's hard to say how much of an effect the achiles tendon really has, or if it's the combination of the achiles tendon with other things). Of course this is just generalization, and isn't necessarily true for everyone. And no, this couldn't have happened from the slave days, evolution doesn't work like that.

El caballero de ocio puro supafly's Avatar
    puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50) puro supafly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    But that wouldn't keep them from reproducing.

saunders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saunders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saunders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My diversity loving teacher says so nope. There's no such thing. We're all the same.

furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Red-Level

-Red

African Americans only?????
    Hmmm would make more sense if it was Africans and those of Africans descent. (sarcasm)
    Question though, if Africans and thier descendants have an extra tendon... how many do mixed kids have?

Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 041989

Good point LOL! They are NOT african americans. They are americans. Their ancestors were african americans though. Why dont black people in England call themselves, "african-british"? Black people in Canada dont say they are "african-canadian"? Im just curious about this one. I asked some black friends and they look at me like Im insane.

No offense to anyone. I only ask in fun.
    Later bro's.
    "Johan tells me that your luggage, is the luggage of the poor."

"The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation." - Col. Jeff Cooper USMC Ret.

mds04086 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mds04086 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mds04086 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mds04086 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mds04086 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mds04086 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mds04086 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mds04086 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mds04086 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mds04086 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mds04086 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im white and only 5'11 and back in high school I could can dunk a basketball, and clear 6'4 in high jump. That is all with never working my legs...i mean I played sports and all but no direct leg work. I think it has to do with the power to weight ratio. I mean my legs were fairly strong, but my upper body was relatively light so not much to push up...as most black guys are at that age. Most have been playing ball their whole lives so they jump day in and day out...we would jump high too if thats all we did.

Bboyarfen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bboyarfen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bboyarfen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bboyarfen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bboyarfen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bboyarfen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've heard this too. If you were half black you'd probably have it because black traits are usually dominant.

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RedSoxfan1978
    Good point LOL! They are NOT african americans. They are americans. Their ancestors were african americans though. Why dont black people in England call themselves, "african-british"? Black people in Canada dont say they are "african-canadian"? Im just curious about this one. I asked some black friends and they look at me like Im insane.

No offense to anyone. I only ask in fun.
    Later bro's.
    I'm not trying to answer for everyone, but in my opinion it's basically a case of, anything but the "white mans" classification (negro). But in truth you can never get away from classifications completely. Some would say, its an attempt by the establishment to descriminate. Others say there are positive aspects to making these destinctions. In any event, the United States is unique.
    Sometimes these classification can get out of hand. For example what the heck up with the classification--Mexican American? The last time I checked, Mexico was as much a part of America as the U.S.
    Last edited by KRANE; 09-04-2005 at 07:21 AM.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

resU deretsigeR fkn_give_me_abs's Avatar
    fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by furuno
    African Americans only?????
    Hmmm would make more sense if it was Africans and those of Africans descent. (sarcasm)
    Question though, if Africans and thier descendants have an extra tendon... how many do mixed kids have?
    that depends all on what genes the parents have. i won't go into extreme details, but if a large tendon is dominant, and a normal tendon is recessive, the majority african americans (even with partial african american decent) would have the larger tendon.
    i'm a real boy!

PT and Coach - http://www.********.com/sagertrain

Location: Lazy student, 19, from Sunny England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i have nothin to back it up with but i reckon they do, in the olympics black people dominate sports, so they must have, if we were the same it would be more competitive, like in the 100m in the final everyone is black
    whatever people say i am, thats what i'm not

KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by micky c
    i have nothin to back it up with but i reckon they do, in the olympics black people dominate sports, so they must have, if we were the same it would be more competitive, like in the 100m in the final everyone is black
    On the other hand, whites dominate in gymnastics and all water sports
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

ILoveBarbells has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOOK, you got dunked on by a small black kid whose 5'3''. GET OVER IT. dont make threads about some bull**** tendon crap

lol, i dont think they have longer or rxtra tendons. there just good at basketball naturally and have some of the greatest bodybuilding genetics. although this is some.

some black ppl i know cant gain strength at a weekly basis and some that cant even touch rim.

NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosLliWhsoj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i heard about this tendon **** too, but i heard extra not longer - something about being less eveolved than white people... i dont really know ive never looked into it.
    Why the sex forum has an age requirement: NoName5: "hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    I keep coming back to this thread hoping to see a funny ass ban-worthy comment.

Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have no proof, or evidence, but here is my thought. I dont know about the tendon thing, although Ive heard about it. Lets just look at the plain facts, in a completly non racist fashion. Black guys dominate the track, the basketball court, and the football field. All sports which take speed, agility, and power from the legs. It's not just a coincidence, something, although I dont know what, is there that most white dudes just dont have.

sidenote I realize there are exceptions, but I would make a rough estimate that 85-95 percent of proffesional athletes in those sports are black.

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ajzoot
    >_> You wouldn't be able to walk with that tendon cut off I'm pretty sure, and huge evolutions like that don't happen in a few generations.
    No, but you do get what is called the "bottleneck" effect.

For instance, look at Africans, and look at African Americans.

African Americans tend, on average, to be very muscular with low bodyfat, a physique suited to physical labor.

Africans seem to be that skinny/fat almost European, high bodyfat, low muscle breed.

Now the reason that this is important, is that because both en route to America, and during their time as slaves here, they experienced a strong evolutionary pressure toward the ability to perform manual labor.

If half of the slaves on a ship died, the ones that remained would obviously be more fit. If half of the slaves died while they were working, the ones that remained would also be more fit.

Thus, in a few generations, it IS possible to get microevolution, though speciation in that time frame, in humans, is impossible.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

Counter point

Originally Posted by Lieb
    I have no proof, or evidence, but here is my thought. I dont know about the tendon thing, although Ive heard about it. Lets just look at the plain facts, in a completly non racist fashion. Black guys dominate the track, the basketball court, and the football field. All sports which take speed, agility, and power from the legs. It's not just a coincidence, something, although I dont know what, is there that most white dudes just dont have.

sidenote I realize there are exceptions, but I would make a rough estimate that 85-95 percent of proffesional athletes in those sports are black.
    What you call plane facts, I call spurious correlation. Maybe, blacks seeing limited opportunity in the corporate world, may believe that the only way out of the ghetto is to become the best athlete they can be, and so practice endlessly to that end. Whites on the other hand, may have an unlimited variety of professions to choose from--and purhaps, just purhaps, they don't work as hard.
    After all, how many recruiters come to black schools looking to recruite for lawyers?
    🎥