Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    saunders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saunders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saunders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lieb
    Black guys dominate the track,
    Jeremy Wariner recently won the Gold medal in the 400 meters at the Olympic games. Explain that.

2004 Olympic Gold Medalist - 400 Meters
    2004 Olympic Gold Medalist - 4x400-Meter Relay
    2004 NCAA Outdoor Champion - 400 Meters
    2004 NCAA Outdoor Champion - 4x400-Meter Relay
    2004 NCAA Indoor Champion - 400 Meters
    2004 NCAA Indoor Champion - 4x400-Meter Relay
    2004 Midwest Regional Champion - 400 Meters
    2004 Midwest Regional Champion - 4x400-Meter Relay
    2004 Big 12 Outdoor Champion - 4x400-Meter Relay
    2004 Big 12 Indoor Champion - 400 Meters
    2004 Big 12 Indoor Champion - 4x400-Meter Relay

Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ILoveBarbells

there just good at basketball naturally and have some of the greatest bodybuilding genetics.

although this is some.

some black ppl i know cant gain strength at a weekly basis and some that cant even touch rim.
    Soooooo, it's not a natural trait then, is it? Dumbass.

Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja
    No, but you do get what is called the "bottleneck" effect.

For instance, look at Africans, and look at African Americans.

African Americans tend, on average, to be very muscular with low bodyfat, a physique suited to physical labor.

Africans seem to be that skinny/fat almost European, high bodyfat, low muscle breed.

Now the reason that this is important, is that because both en route to America, and during their time as slaves here, they experienced a strong evolutionary pressure toward the ability to perform manual labor.

If half of the slaves on a ship died, the ones that remained would obviously be more fit. If half of the slaves died while they were working, the ones that remained would also be more fit.

Thus, in a few generations, it IS possible to get microevolution, though speciation in that time frame, in humans, is impossible.

That is faulty reasoning. First off, I don't see any major differences in build among the two races.

Second off, surviving on a slave-ship would have nothing to do with physical fitness. The only factor invovled would be luck and possibly bodyfat storage. It would certainly not be a situation where a big, strong, lean man would have an advantage.

Not many slaves died working in the fields as compared to disease from poor nutrition or vicous beatings. Slavemasters by-and-large woudl not work the slaves to death because it would be costly and inefficient. Furthermore, if a people did adapt to working in tobacco or cotton, the adaptions made would not be in favor of fast-twitch muscle fibers and leaness at all. They would be the opposite.
    If you wind up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your
    mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest or some guy on TV telling you how to
    do your ****, then YOU DESERVE IT.

-Frank Zappa

A devoted acolyte in the Brotherhood of the Pink Elephant

part of DA...keep it on the QT

Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KRANE
    What you call plane facts, I call spurious correlation. Maybe, blacks seeing limited opportunity in the corporate world, may believe that the only way out of the ghetto is to become the best athlete they can be, and so practice endlessly to that end. Whites on the other hand, may have an unlimited variety of professions to choose from--and purhaps, just purhaps, they don't work as hard.
    After all, how many recruiters come to black schools looking to recruite for lawyers?
    so you're saying that white people dont want to be proffesional athletes as much as black peopledo , so they dont work as hard, and that's your explanation for their domination of sports? not because they are better natural athletes, just because they don't have as many job oppurtunities?

What exactly is spurrious about what I said? Are you saying proffesional sports are not dominated by african americans? Remember I am talking track, football, and basketball. You're reaching, you really are.

Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by saunders
    Jeremy Wariner recently won the Gold medal in the 400 meters at the Olympic games. Explain that.

2004 Olympic Gold Medalist - 400 Meters
    2004 Olympic Gold Medalist - 4x400-Meter Relay
    2004 NCAA Outdoor Champion - 400 Meters
    2004 NCAA Outdoor Champion - 4x400-Meter Relay
    2004 NCAA Indoor Champion - 400 Meters
    2004 NCAA Indoor Champion - 4x400-Meter Relay
    2004 Midwest Regional Champion - 400 Meters
    2004 Midwest Regional Champion - 4x400-Meter Relay
    2004 Big 12 Outdoor Champion - 4x400-Meter Relay
    2004 Big 12 Indoor Champion - 400 Meters
    2004 Big 12 Indoor Champion - 4x400-Meter Relay
    there's always one bafoon in every crowd. Notice the end of my post where I said I realize there are exceptions....I will reiterate the words, generally speaking....

furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50) furuno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have no proof, or evidence, but here is my thought. I dont know about the tendon thing, although Ive heard about it. Lets just look at the plain facts, in a completly non racist fashion. Black guys dominate the track, the basketball court, and the football field. All sports which take speed, agility, and power from the legs. It's not just a coincidence, something, although I dont know what, is there that most white dudes just dont have.

sidenote I realize there are exceptions, but I would make a rough estimate that 85-95 percent of proffesional athletes in those sports are black.

Last time I checked the NFL wasn't anywhere near 85-95% black, nor baseball, nor soccer, nor hockey, nor any water sport. Point being there are two areas where the vast majority of athletes are African or African descent, and that is track and the NBA. Just like the vast majority of athletes in any cold weather sport or swimming sport are white. Just look the next time you watch all the players on the football field, not just the running back and wide recievers.

That said, I am not going to post in this thread anymore...
    Getting out of it before the bans start to happen.
    Last edited by furuno; 09-04-2005 at 10:17 AM.

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No, but you do get what is called the "bottleneck" effect.

For instance, look at Africans, and look at African Americans.

African Americans tend, on average, to be very muscular with low bodyfat, a physique suited to physical labor.

Africans seem to be that skinny/fat almost European, high bodyfat, low muscle breed.

Now the reason that this is important, is that because both en route to America, and during their time as slaves here, they experienced a strong evolutionary pressure toward the ability to perform manual labor.

If half of the slaves on a ship died, the ones that remained would obviously be more fit. If half of the slaves died while they were working, the ones that remained would also be more fit.

Thus, in a few generations, it IS possible to get microevolution, though speciation in that time frame, in humans, is impossible.
    Then how do you explain that the majority of AA are overweight/obese?
    As for Africans, it depends where on the continent you look. I've read a lot of your posts Nuggz and I know you're a smart guy but this is one bit you overlooked by mistake; Western & Central Africans have more muscle mass than Eastern & Southern Africans.

Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pak Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What is true is that black people have a higher amount of fast twitch muscle fibers than other people. And the thoery of african americans being more built is false in my opinion, ive seen some fatass african americans, and some really built and cut west africans. You have to look at if they weightlift, thier diets and everything. All the west afircans ive ever seen that work out..are muscluar with very very little bodyfat.

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sol_krym
    As for Africans, it depends where on the continent you look. I've read a lot of your posts Nuggz and I know you're a smart guy but this is one bit you overlooked by mistake; Western & Central Africans have more muscle mass than Eastern & Southern Africans.
    You've got a good point.

The majority of African Americans, though, are fat because they eat like sh-t.

Not to be racist here, but Kool Aid, Ole E, and fried food and McDonalds isn't exactly "healthy" by any stretch of the imagination.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You've got a good point.

The majority of African Americans, though, are fat because they eat like sh-t.

Not to be racist here, but Kool Aid, Ole E, and fried food and McDonalds isn't exactly "healthy" by any stretch of the imagination.
    So uhh...wanna make out?

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Smile

so you're saying that white people dont want to be proffesional athletes as much as black peopledo , so they dont work as hard, and that's your explanation for their domination of sports? not because they are better natural athletes, just because they don't have as many job oppurtunities?

What exactly is spurrious about what I said? Are you saying proffesional sports are not dominated by african americans? Remember I am talking track, football, and basketball. You're reaching, you really are.
    Don't go postal on me Lieb, I'm not saying your wrong, merely stating an alternate point of view. As far as, percentages of AA vs whites, these number are a matter of record, should anyone care to look them up.

Spurious? Well that's all you know for sure: the ratio. The why, is a different matter.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    there are muscles that aren't present in 100% of the population...but I don't think that these muscles occur more or less in racial classifications.
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

pissing off thought nazis bigbutnothuge's Avatar
    bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some skills are also practiced and sport specific. For example, if you want to dunk, sometimes the best way to do it is to keep trying and play basketball. Sure, a lot is genetics and a lot of exercises can help ( and as someone noted not necessarily calf or even leg exercises, a large % is hip and even upper body swing). For example, when I was 5'1-5'9 I played basketball everyday and practiced dunking on an adjustible hoop. When I was about 5'6 I got 9' then I worked my way up to vertically dunking a 10 ft hoop with ease when I was 5'9. I used to be very good at and played basketball everyday, but I wasnt good enough to play at a high or pro level, so I stopped playing. I have barely touched a basketball in 7 years. When it comes to shooting i was a marksmen, and I could probably go out now and shoot around and make 80% of my shots. But I cant dunk. I am almost 6'1 now and last year i was in a gym for something. I stopped and looked around to make sure no one was looking and I went up to grab the rim. Well I could barely touch the rim at 6'1 when I could vertically dunk 2 handed at 5'9. Probably just because I have not done that for so long. If i started playing again everyday, I'm sure in a couple months I could probably dunk.

So anyway my post was just in relation to some other peoples posts about how maybe more black people spend more time playing basketball or other athletic sports growing up and work harder at it than white people in general. I will say however, there is certainly a genetic component to athletic abilities. Whether its racial or not may be up to debate.
    No sig

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 041989
    Why do you say African American's when you refer to them, but when you refer to caucasians you just say white people?
    What are African Americans called if they move to Great Britian?

KillerB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    couldnt it be that most black people were brought her as slaves and if i was trying to sell slaves i wouldnt be bringing over teh fatest and least physically fit ones. Therefore wouldnt the slave decendants of today still process these better physical genetics of tehir ancestors.

Just a thought

OopsieDiddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OopsieDiddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OopsieDiddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OopsieDiddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OopsieDiddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OopsieDiddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OopsieDiddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OopsieDiddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OopsieDiddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OopsieDiddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OopsieDiddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KillerB
    couldnt it be that most black people were brought her as slaves and if i was trying to sell slaves i wouldnt be bringing over teh fatest and least physically fit ones. Therefore wouldnt the slave decendants of today still process these better physical genetics of tehir ancestors.

Just a thought
    No, you illiterate ****.

KillerB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by OopsieDiddle
    No, you illiterate ****.
    why is that?

OopsieDiddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OopsieDiddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OopsieDiddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OopsieDiddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OopsieDiddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OopsieDiddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OopsieDiddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OopsieDiddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OopsieDiddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OopsieDiddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OopsieDiddle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KillerB
    why is that?
    It has already been covered in this thread.

Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000) Apollo 13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im a black male and I will say this; the extra tendon and muscles crap is just plain BS. All humans have the same amount of bones, tendons, ligaments, and muscles. A lot of black people you see today arn't even 100% black. If you want to be a pro basketball player then you would work your ass off to become one. Micheal Jordan didn't pop out of his mother's vagina and became a pro right away...he worked his ass off just like all the other pros in sports have done. When I was in High School I was the 2nd fastest kid in the school and quess who was the first? thats right it was a white kid that worked his ass to become the fastest kid in High School. By the way do any of you watch college basketball? there's a lot of white guys on the court.

SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10) SubliminalX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I did hear once that blacks on average do have higher test levels of the three major races (caucasoid, negroid, mongoloid). That may also explain the higher incidence of prostate cancer among blacks as well. Trying to locate a study on this.

But the concept of race is kinda shakey overall, expecially with all the worldwide migration over the past 100-150 years.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MenTaLPiRacY
    does that mean a half breed would have half the tendon?

More realistically, some would have the longer tendon and some would not.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Deadhead94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadhead94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadhead94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadhead94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadhead94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadhead94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadhead94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadhead94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadhead94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadhead94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deadhead94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For them dominating in Track is because for centuries they have been forced to hunt, chase and run down their food, while the white man simply planted crops and waited around for the next harvesting season.

Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Sol_krym
    yup......

JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJJJ4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Im so sick and tired of these damn stereotypes. Asians are smart, white can't dance, blacks can jump higher. Its ridiculous. The color skin that someone is born with does not effect such things, and if you all say otherwise your rascists. The REAL reason that blacks run faster and jump higher, is because theyre always running from the cops. Also, theyre so used to jumping fences in order to avoid them, they have become skilled jumpers as well. This trait has been passed down from generation of criminals, to the next generation of criminals, and so on. My guess is with all the practice they get the cycle with never end. And no, blacks arent better at basketball because they have a longer tendon. Theyre better because they already know how to run, shoot, and steal.

ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

New1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) New1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KRANE
    Don't go postal on me Lieb, I'm not saying your wrong, merely stating an alternate point of view. As far as, percentages of AA vs whites, these number are a matter of record, should anyone care to look them up.

Spurious? Well that's all you know for sure: the ratio. The why, is a different matter.
    You make interesting points. All of which I strongly agree with. Repped.

*You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KRANE again.* I must have agreed with you before
    *R.I.P Steve "Crocodile Hunter" Irwin*
    "The body says what words cannot."
    "Being hardcore doesn't include wasting time and money on inferior copycat products. YOU want results, so stick with CELL-Tech!" .....?.....Ah....No....hmm....
    Stats 7/30/06
    Bench - 165 3x
    Squat - 265 6x
    Dead - 200 4x

clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clifftime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheZenMachine
    Actually that doesn't make any sense because the calves have little to do with jumping or sprinting.
    Actually it does make sense. Blacks aen't THAT much faster, quicker, etc. so the little improvement from their calves that they have (if they even have it) gives them those attributes

quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50) quickscott will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would venture on a limb and say that Black people are generally a tiny bit more athletic than other races.Of course there are alot of fat assed black and white people and alot of black and white people in excellent shape.

Look at this for a number, black people make up only 12% of the US population but make up 87% of pro-atheletes.I think the biggest thing is up-bringing. Alot of black people grow up in neighborhoods where certain sports are generally played alot.Look at inner city New York. They play basketball like maniacs and will do anything to win a game. Kids grow up with alot of desire towards the sport. unfortunately it even surpases the desire to become educated at times.

Its all about what you grow up doing, look at NHL there is a very low percentage of blacks playing. Generally more whites grow up playing the sport as children. No race is generally smarter or more athletic than another race. There may be traces of small diff. possibly but nothing significant.

Many blacks grow up in neighborhoods surrounded by drugs and violence there for turning into someone that makes that a part of there life when they grow up. Many Asians are brought up in strict homes and therefor end up with alot of disicpline especially academically when they grow up.

As time passes there becomes more and more exceptions to every rule, there are alot of African Americans working high paying jobs with high paying degrees and there are more and more phenominal white ahteletes.

Being black I will comment and say as far as "African American" or "Black "goes it doesnt matter! Im not offended by either.
    Last edited by quickscott; 09-15-2006 at 11:38 PM.

NTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) NTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) NTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) NTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) NTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) NTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) NTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) NTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) NTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) NTT will become famous soon enough. (+50) NTT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Everyone knows that extra-long tendon is in their penis .

King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread is hilarious.