Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What Are Some Foods That Take a Long Time To Digest?

I heard that the longer the food takes to digest the longer amount of times it would take for you to feel hungry. Is This true?? If so what are some foods that have this?
    Currently working to be a better offensive lineman.

Eagles baby!
    Houston Rockets!
    Texas! Longhorns!

Shredd3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredd3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredd3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredd3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredd3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    vegatables.

they are legumes. like lettuce and cucumbers...
    they are "greens" that have cytoplasty which are watery and honestly take a long time to digest.

thats why salads are a big thing hahaha
    answer your question bud?

Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eagle fan 123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Shredd3r View Post
    vegatables.

they are legumes. like lettuce and cucumbers...
    they are "greens" that have cytoplasty which are watery and honestly take a long time to digest.

thats why salads are a big thing hahaha
    answer your question bud?

Thanks alot bro. Are all vegatables like that or jut certain ones??

Will rep

Eagles baby!
    Houston Rockets!
    Texas! Longhorns!

Shredd3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredd3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredd3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredd3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredd3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Eagle fan 123 View Post

Will rep
    hmm Green ones.
    i know for a fact but all the other veggies have a specific benefit. just dont only stick to salads. i got to the point where i dont touch them anymore. at alll! i hear salad and i quiver... though im gonna go on a protein legume diet with my twin soon hahaha

Cucumbers, Lettuce, Cabbage, broccoli, tomatoes are wicked saturated.

Alot of people substitute their salads with all steamed broccoli. i think its a good idea but i get sick of foods easy.

if u can handle it i recommend the broccoli so u dont get sick of salads like other people

just please whatever u are thinking dont think this will replace your diet... just salads. please make sure u are getting some carbs for energy, some sugars for protein consumption and some protein eatin.

a healthy well balanced whole hearty diet is where its at.

Originally Posted by Shredd3r View Post
    hmm Green ones.
    i know for a fact but all the other veggies have a specific benefit. just dont only stick to salads. i got to the point where i dont touch them anymore. at alll! i hear salad and i quiver... though im gonna go on a protein legume diet with my twin soon hahaha

Cucumbers, Lettuce, Cabbage, broccoli, tomatoes are wicked saturated.

Alot of people substitute their salads with all steamed broccoli. i think its a good idea but i get sick of foods easy.

if u can handle it i recommend the broccoli so u dont get sick of salads like other people

just please whatever u are thinking dont think this will replace your diet... just salads. please make sure u are getting some carbs for energy, some sugars for protein consumption and some protein eatin.

a healthy well balanced whole hearty diet is where its at.

Lol I know when I was 258 I jut stuck with salads through out my whole diet and sure it worked went down to 217 and bamm went back up to 252, I learned my lesson the hard way.

Eagles baby!
    Houston Rockets!
    Texas! Longhorns!

jaytek80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaytek80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaytek80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaytek80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaytek80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaytek80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaytek80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaytek80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaytek80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaytek80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaytek80 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In short: fiber and fat make you feel full longer.

Brussels sprouts with cheese
    I wish my flab was emo so it'd cut itself.

Will rep
    Originally Posted by jaytek80 View Post
    In short: fiber and fat make you feel full longer.

Brussels sprouts with cheese
    highly recommend the fiber/fat/protein/carb combo of SEXYNESS...

fist of OATMEAL, and walnuts! and if u are kinda sugar bulking or preworkout i really recommend a nature valley bar for the sugar and fats in it.
    itll carb you for your workout and really boost you.

dont make it watery because itll wooosh in your tummy. make it think and shouldnt take u long to eat

but thats my recommendation. eat it 3 days a week.

newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dry oats ftw. just make sure to get the old fashioned rolled ones because they're bigger than quick cooking ones.

sklair84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sklair84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sklair84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sklair84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oats! Casein protein is also slow digesting

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I heard that the longer the food takes to digest the longer amount of times it would take for you to feel hungry. Is This true?? If so what are some foods that have this?
    Foods (or supplements) that are high in soluble fibers will delay gastric emptying, and depending on the type can also absorb water & expand ... both resulting in a feeling of fullness ...
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.