Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

necessary to take glutamine while bulking?

?... i heard it enhances whey's effect on protein synthesis rates in muscle.. does anyone take glutamine while bulking? if so, how should i take it?
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

buff666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

da shat

glut is an great product!!!!! 5g spikes your GH 200% which means faster recovery..Also if u dont take enough in you will find yourself tired and weak...i put 5g in my post workout protien shake and in my prebed protien shake...i can notice a huge difference in muscle sorness when i dont take it..this **** works use it!

Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive done some research and from previous posts of Big Cat you should not take glutamine while bulking. It simply will not get absorbed. The time to use glutamine is when cutting to prevent muscle catabolism, especially after the morning run. It wont get absorbed while bulking because of the 7-8 meals a day. Dont waste your money. Save it for cutting cylcle.

Maf
    The world is mine....

mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    definatley take it when bulking and cutting

best times are in the morning (cause you haven't eaten all night and are catabolic), in the after noon, after workout (dont take creatine with it) and before bed because to helps prevent from being catabolic...but it gives me some freaky ass dreams no joke

definatley number 2 supplement after whey

Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mafioso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take when cutting, not bulking. Do a search on old posts youll see. I had the same question.

Maf
    The world is mine....

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    creatine and glutamine offer some of the same properites on your muscles when it comes to protein synthesis.... but to make a long story short... glutamine when cutting, and creatine when bulking.

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by joehagyHH
    creatine and glutamine offer some of the same properites on your muscles when it comes to protein synthesis.... but to make a long story short... glutamine when cutting, and creatine when bulking.
    thanx, cos ive been getting some mixed reviews lately, besides dont need the extra cost
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red