jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

cardio after workout

well im about to start my cut and will be doing cardio after my workouts is that good or should it be done seperate and should i start of doing cardio 4 times a week for about 20 mins??

The STFU crew is all about stopping bull****s and the people behind those bull****s!

Have something positive to contribute? Then go ahead.

Have something useless to contribute? Then STFU!!!

aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000) aqua-beowulf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jannek
    well im about to start my cut and will be doing cardio after my workouts is that good or should it be done seperate and should i start of doing cardio 4 times a week for about 20 mins??
    I believe cardio after a workout is fine, but it is better if you split it up in to two different session, imo. But I've made more than my share of mistakes when it comes to cutting, and I refuse to ever do it again. But I do moderate intensity cardio, two to three times per week, anytime.

Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000)
    IMO doing cardio after weights is highly catabolic. Drink your shake and go home instead. If you must do cardio and weight training on the same day separate the two by at least 6 hours.

jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Fiky
    IMO doing cardio after weights is highly catabolic. Drink your shake and go home instead. If you must do cardio and weight training on the same day separate the two by at least 6 hours.
    when cutting is it better to do cardio in the morning and then do weights in the afternoon?

The STFU crew is all about stopping bull****s and the people behind those bull****s!

Have something positive to contribute? Then go ahead.

Have something useless to contribute? Then STFU!!!

Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000) Camel Baron is just really nice. (+1000)
    when cutting is it better to do cardio in the morning and then do weights in the afternoon?
    Well I can't say exactly I can only say from personal experience that doing cardio (HIIT) in the early morning and weight session in the afternoon is the best way for me to retain the most muscle mass while shadding bodyfat.

irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when i was cutting towards the start of summer i did cardio in morning and then weights later in the day and i was having good progress on my cut but my weights that i used weren't very strong. i did my cardio in the morning before eating breakfast and when i cut again this is what i will follow b/c of the results i had the first time.