Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

pumpthairon will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpthairon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool and funny Spontaneous, Random things to do for g/f

okay through my experience if you keep your girlfriend/or even a girl your after guessing wat u will do next it not only enhances the relationship but also the love she has for you.

Therefore, when i have really fallen for a girl i will try and do the most exciting and random things for her just to keep her wondering what will happen next...it makes the relationship that much better!

We all know several brains are better than one...so the idea of this thread is to contribute these realistic spontaneous ideas to not only better your own relationship but also better others. Spontaneous Conversation topics for the phone are also welcome.

E.g. Waking her up at 5am in the morning to take her to the beach and watch the sunset (sounds creepy i snuck into her house haha but its a random and romantic thing to do)

E.g. Talking about:how to stop hiccups, describe your first kiss, the best memory you have in your life etc

Lets begin guys! You have any questions feel free to contact The P.U.A Pumpthairon haha
    Last edited by pumpthairon; 09-02-2005 at 03:51 AM. Reason: misspelling

foodeater is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) foodeater is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) foodeater is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) foodeater is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) foodeater is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) foodeater is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) foodeater is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) foodeater is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) foodeater is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) foodeater is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) foodeater is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ok try this one..........

Smash down her front door in the middle of the night shouting 'POLICE NOBODY MOVE' brandishing a shot gun (loaded). That should keep her on her toes

Hope that helps

BodyPoints: 1858
    NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NosLliWhsoj has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NosLliWhsoj's BodySpace
    piitb

(i cant believe i said that)
    Why the sex forum has an age requirement: NoName5: "hello sir. i am wanting to touch girl butt. any of dis people hur dun touching girl butt when u no know them? if u dun go and just touch dis girl butt what she do?"

YoureMyBoyBlue is just really nice. (+1000) YoureMyBoyBlue is just really nice. (+1000) YoureMyBoyBlue is just really nice. (+1000) YoureMyBoyBlue is just really nice. (+1000) YoureMyBoyBlue is just really nice. (+1000) YoureMyBoyBlue is just really nice. (+1000) YoureMyBoyBlue is just really nice. (+1000) YoureMyBoyBlue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by foodeater
    ok try this one..........

Smash down her front door in the middle of the night shouting 'POLICE NOBODY MOVE' brandishing a shot gun (loaded). That should keep her on her toes

Hope that helps
    yeah good one. i'd at the same time plant a bag of cocaine and find it, then drive her to the police station crying her eyes out but halfway there, stop the car and break out a fancy picnic on the side of the road

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3468
    BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit BB is 4 life :)'s BodySpace
    Give her a slap if you never have before

Nah man, spontaneous can be something like, tell her you need to pick something up from the store for your mum or something and then instead of going to the store you take her to a nice restaurant where you have reservations for two

Nice candle lit dinner, she'll love that surprise, then you take her home where you have a selection of chick flicks (its time to take one for the team) for her to choose from, then you watch that with her, all the time holding her hand, then you go upstairs and chill out on your bed and just talk to her for a bit and 'snuggle'. *did i use that word??!!*

This mathematical equation should help you see where im going with this.

Spontaneousness + candle lit dinner + chick flick + snuggling + friction = happy times for all

Stats: 1'0", 1 lbs
    BodyPoints: 15405
    TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TBU's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BB is 4 life :)
    Spontaneousness + candle lit dinner + chick flick + snuggling + friction = happy times for all
    You cant forget the friction. Never forget the friction...

pinkfairy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pinkfairy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pinkfairy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pinkfairy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pinkfairy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pinkfairy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pinkfairy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pinkfairy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pinkfairy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pinkfairy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pinkfairy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit pinkfairy's BodySpace

Talking

Give her a slap if you never have before

Nah man, spontaneous can be something like, tell her you need to pick something up from the store for your mum or something and then instead of going to the store you take her to a nice restaurant where you have reservations for two

Nice candle lit dinner, she'll love that surprise, then you take her home where you have a selection of chick flicks (its time to take one for the team) for her to choose from, then you watch that with her, all the time holding her hand, then you go upstairs and chill out on your bed and just talk to her for a bit and 'snuggle'. *did i use that word??!!*

This mathematical equation should help you see where im going with this.

Awww...bless him. He's not really that bad is he?
    It's funny really how you get these "rough tough" images of guys on here, then they write something like that. Maybe there is hope for humans after all.
    BEFORE: 235 pounds, 39.4% bodyfat.
    CURRENT: 149 pounds, 23.0% bodyfat.
    TARGET: 140 pounds, 18% bodyfat.

It's a long hard road, but well worth the journey. :)

"If I go crazy, then will you still call me Superman?
    If I'm alive then well will you be there holdin' my hand
    I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might.
    Kryptonite."
    Thanks HR, love ya hun. ;)

My online Journal:
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=596483[/url]

StarSPlayeR is just really nice. (+1000) StarSPlayeR is just really nice. (+1000) StarSPlayeR is just really nice. (+1000) StarSPlayeR is just really nice. (+1000) StarSPlayeR is just really nice. (+1000) StarSPlayeR is just really nice. (+1000) StarSPlayeR is just really nice. (+1000) StarSPlayeR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pinkfairy
    Awww...bless him. He's not really that bad is he?
    It's funny really how you get these "rough tough" images of guys on here, then they write something like that. Maybe there is hope for humans after all.
    ur not contributing to the thread....get out

another thing u can do, is surprise her at work and take her out to lunch, or chill with her on her break.

BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BB is 4 life :) has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StarSPlayeR
    ur not contributing to the thread....get out

another thing u can do, is surprise her at work and take her out to lunch, or chill with her on her break.

Leave her alone dude.........

And yes i am kinda biased to e-defend her becauses she said something 'nice' about me

I cant ever remember seeing a thread that didnt have numerous posts that had nothing to do with the subject material !!!

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1056
    DLStar64 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DLStar64 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DLStar64 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DLStar64 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DLStar64 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DLStar64 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DLStar64 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DLStar64 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DLStar64 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DLStar64 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DLStar64 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit DLStar64's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by pumpthairon
    okay through my experience if you keep your girlfriend/or even a girl your after guessing wat u will do next it not only enhances the relationship but also the love she has for you.

Therefore, when i have really fallen for a girl i will try and do the most exciting and random things for her just to keep her wondering what will happen next...it makes the relationship that much better!

We all know several brains are better than one...so the idea of this thread is to contribute these realistic spontaneous ideas to not only better your own relationship but also better others. Spontaneous Conversation topics for the phone are also welcome.

E.g. Waking her up at 5am in the morning to take her to the beach and watch the sunset (sounds creepy i snuck into her house haha but its a random and romantic thing to do)

E.g. Talking about:how to stop hiccups, describe your first kiss, the best memory you have in your life etc

Lets begin guys! You have any questions feel free to contact The P.U.A Pumpthairon haha
    I wrote my last gf a song and sang it to her on my guitar at a park late at night. She cried. Hope that helped.
    A desk is a dangerous place from which to watch the world. -- John le Carre

Carpe diem.

I see no greatness in my self... I'm a simple-minded, child-like, insipid sort of moronic and kind of akward feeling adolescent.
    -Neal Cassady

Originally Posted by DLStar64
    I wrote my last gf a song and sang it to her on my guitar at a park late at night. She cried. Hope that helped.

SHE CRIED??!!?!

Was it really that bad ??!!

YoureMyBoyBlue is just really nice. (+1000) YoureMyBoyBlue is just really nice. (+1000) YoureMyBoyBlue is just really nice. (+1000) YoureMyBoyBlue is just really nice. (+1000) YoureMyBoyBlue is just really nice. (+1000) YoureMyBoyBlue is just really nice. (+1000) YoureMyBoyBlue is just really nice. (+1000) YoureMyBoyBlue is just really nice. (+1000)
    I surprised an ex-girlfriend with a ton of multicolored rose pedals that lead from her front door all the way up the stairs and into her bedroom where there we're candles lit and a lot of rose pedals on her bed. then a candle lit dinner in her dining room with no music so we could hear each other talk and pay full attention to one another. for dessert i put a slice of her favorite triple chocolate cake in the center of the table and we shared it with forks right off the plate. we fed each other the cake sometimes. i actually like being romantic once in a while..it feels good like a natural high

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1056
    DLStar64 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DLStar64 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DLStar64 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DLStar64 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DLStar64 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DLStar64 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DLStar64 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DLStar64 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DLStar64 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DLStar64 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DLStar64 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit DLStar64's BodySpace
    SHE CRIED??!!?!

Was it really that bad ??!!

HAH. She said it was the first time someone had done something genuinely nice for her. Then she blew me later that night, so meh.
    A desk is a dangerous place from which to watch the world. -- John le Carre

Carpe diem.

I see no greatness in my self... I'm a simple-minded, child-like, insipid sort of moronic and kind of akward feeling adolescent.
    -Neal Cassady

pinkfairy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pinkfairy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pinkfairy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pinkfairy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pinkfairy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pinkfairy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pinkfairy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pinkfairy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pinkfairy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pinkfairy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pinkfairy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

Some great posts on here...but don't forget the "little things".

A bouquet of flowers "just because"...a nice big hot bubble bath by candelight...not sure about chocolates though, you might have to ask her.

You guys give me hope that not all is lost...I hope us girls remember to repay the favour.

Thanks BB is 4 Life.

Kryptonite."

My online Journal:

Doctor of the Misc Meshugener87's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 5370
    Meshugener87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshugener87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshugener87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshugener87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshugener87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshugener87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshugener87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshugener87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshugener87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshugener87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meshugener87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Meshugener87's BodySpace
    my favorite is one i picked up from this forum. You just send her a text message that says:

I LOVE
    Y

O

U

N

G

boys.

this way she thinks is sweet, scrolls down, and has a good laugh, while you still hold onto some of your manhood by being funny.
    RIP CJ

BodyPoints: 13
    Mammoth3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mammoth3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mammoth3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mammoth3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mammoth3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mammoth3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mammoth3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mammoth3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mammoth3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mammoth3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mammoth3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Mammoth3's BodySpace

Talking

remember their name..
    -The Age of Mount- resumes

"Get a look at greatness!"

Originally Posted by Mammoth3

remember their name..

Stay awake afterwards

BodyPoints: 13
    Mammoth3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mammoth3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mammoth3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mammoth3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mammoth3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mammoth3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mammoth3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mammoth3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mammoth3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mammoth3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mammoth3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Mammoth3's BodySpace
    lol, nice.

give her cab money.
    -The Age of Mount- resumes

"Get a look at greatness!"

StarSPlayeR is just really nice. (+1000) StarSPlayeR is just really nice. (+1000) StarSPlayeR is just really nice. (+1000) StarSPlayeR is just really nice. (+1000) StarSPlayeR is just really nice. (+1000) StarSPlayeR is just really nice. (+1000) StarSPlayeR is just really nice. (+1000) StarSPlayeR is just really nice. (+1000)
    go down on her after she goes down on you.....

and ya, i was j/p about pink fairy getting out, :P no one ever stays on topic in forums, but it would be nice if people could for once.

Talking

Originally Posted by StarSPlayeR
    go down on her after she goes down on you.....

and ya, i was j/p about pink fairy getting out, :P no one ever stays on topic in forums, but it would be nice if people could for once.
    Variety is the spice of life.

I just like to add the odd comment in to keep it light, or we'd all be grumpy and miserable.

Aside from that, it's just the way I am - very cheeky, bubbly and expressive. I can't help it!

Kryptonite."

My online Journal:

BodyPoints: 8850
    JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JBDW's BodySpace
    Damn. Some of you guys are really good with this kinda thing...I could never see my self botherign to go to so much trouble. Ever.

pumpthairon will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpthairon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha ok just wanna make it clear to read my entire first post...this is a CONTRIBUTION thread. Alot of you have been like "hope that helps you man".

The purpose of the thread is to help others who cannot think of these ideas on their own and will eventually lose the love in their relationship because their partner has lost interest.

I personally do not like doing random, spontaneous things for a girl unless she is actually my girlfriend...I would not recommend doing these things for someone who is not your girlfriend unless you knew for a fact no one had ever before done anything so sweet for her that she was literally speechless. Therefore when you do that special thing for a girl who has not had anything so remarkable, generous and spontaneous done for her YOU will stand out to her because she knows you genuinely care for her and you have done something different which no-one else has done.

If anyone is having alot of trouble getting the girl of their dreams or simply keeping the interest in the relationship and this thread ISNT helping...feel free to send me a message and ill do my best to help you out. For everyone else, keep the contributions coming as im sure alot of people are appreciating it.
    Lets try and help these people out here lol

BodyPoints: 8850
    JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JBDW has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JBDW's BodySpace
    Another idea could be to fold 1000 paper cranes...or failing that, 100. Putting them all in a nice vase makes it look really nice, if you get the right colour combination.

Tell her you WANT to go shoe shopping with her, and that you will hold her purse all the time your there and wont moan about how every minute your there you feel abit of the man inside you has died a little.

BodyPoints: 39581
    NeloAngelo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeloAngelo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeloAngelo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeloAngelo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeloAngelo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeloAngelo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeloAngelo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeloAngelo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeloAngelo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeloAngelo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NeloAngelo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NeloAngelo's BodySpace
    Buy her some tampons.

Originally Posted by NeloAngelo
    Buy her some tampons.

This si good because after she punches you you can stick them up your nose to stop the bleeding

Stats: 6'1", 240 lbs
    BodyPoints: 25616
    wanaBsedated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wanaBsedated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wanaBsedated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wanaBsedated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wanaBsedated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wanaBsedated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wanaBsedated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wanaBsedated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wanaBsedated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wanaBsedated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) wanaBsedated has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit wanaBsedated's BodySpace
    once i bought a box of cereal and filled it with a bunch of lil toys and presents. you know, instead of just one crappy one?

Stats: 1'0", 1 lbs
    BodyPoints: 15405
    TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TBU's BodySpace
    Tell her you WANT to go shoe shopping with her, and that you will hold her purse all the time your there and wont moan about how every minute your there you feel abit of the man inside you has died a little.

Theres nothing wrong with going shopping with her...have you seen the hot chicks in some of those stores?

Stats: 6'2", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12552
    Lee_5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lee_5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lee_5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lee_5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lee_5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lee_5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lee_5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lee_5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lee_5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lee_5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lee_5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Lee_5's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by habman6
    Theres nothing wrong with going shopping with her...have you seen the hot chicks in some of those stores?

yeah but you'd be taken. fuk going shopping wit her

and fuk doing gay things.