uw23ted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

supplements to help me get ripped..

i am 6 ft 170...i dont want to add on more than 5-10 lbs.. all i want to do is get hella ripped and lean... i dont have much fat to loose and i really dont want to loose weight, i just want to add on a few lbs and get ripped. i know what to do with regards to a workout plan, but does anyone have any suggestions for a supplement that will help with strenght, lean muscle. and getting ripped? i was thinking like zma by twinlab and glutamine.

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it is very difficult to gain muscle while simultaneously losing fat, it can be done but it is a slow process

i know that...i am not trying to get huge. however, i do know that adding on 5-10 lbs of muscle over the course of 1-2 months is entirely possible while loosing just a little fat. i really just need to lose a little flab on my stomach to expose the 6 pack a bit more and i just want to get a more etched/hard muscle look. i dont want to make any drastic changes. any advice on getting the hard muscle/etched look and gaining vascularity? supersets?

BigLiTTlEJohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    isolation excercises for cutting i think

also run like a motha ****a and take some pruvate that will give you alot more energy but make sure you eat on it.

if your willing to speed up your heart rate by taking a thermogenic like Xenadrine or something i heard they work well but i am not giong to touch them

don't eat so much carbs but take lots of protien and i would also take some chromium piccolinate and L-glutamine

thats all the advice i can offer you, i hope it helps
    the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exsist
    --------------------------------------------
    If your giong to lift like a man eat like a man -Br
    ---------------------------------------------
    I came i saw i was humbl'ed

k dude i am sorry to ask this but i am not sure what you mean by isolation exercises...could you clarify please? thanks and sorry for being a moron