Thread: Carbs!

Dots has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dots has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dots has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dots has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dots has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dots has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dots has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dots has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dots has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dots has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dots has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Carbs!

when should i have my most carbs... After my workout or in the morning...?
    :....: Dots :....:
    Lift Big, Eat Big, GET BIG

masterPE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Both times are ideal for foods rich in good carbs.

dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Spread your carbs throughout your day. Try to avoid a lot of carbs before bed.

Read the pre and post workout nutrition sticky at the top of this forum. Take the carbs you need from there for post workout and then spread the remainder of them to the rest of the meals.
    USPlabs Representative. Alpha Manlet.

Deadlift: 525 lbs at 164 lb body weight. No straps. 3.2 x bw.
    Squat: 260 lbs x 15 reps to parallel at 164 body weight. No belt. No wraps.
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100 lb dumbbells x 14 reps at 164 lb body weight.

bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulkin_ up is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dexterium
    Try to avoid a lot of carbs before bed.
    Why???? If your trying to gain and its fits into your daily caloric intake its not going to cause fat gain.
    "I Support Same Sex Marriage......As Long As Both Chicks Are Hot"

"What Idiot Put The Letter "S" In "Lisp"?

Supplements Used:
    Whey
    Micronized Creatine
    Multi Vitamin/Mineral
    Co-Q10
    Coral Calcium
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin E
    Magnesium
    Zinc
    Glucosamine/MSM/Chondroitin
    Melatonin

dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bulkin' up
    Why???? If your trying to gain and its fits into your daily caloric intake its not going to cause fat gain.
    All carbohydrates break down into glucose in the small intestine. From the small intestine the glucose enters the blood. We call this blood sugar.

For immediate energy the glucose is burned by the mitochondria for natural bodily functions and other physical activity. The other glucose is stored as glycogen.

If you eat a lot of carbs before you go to bed, none of the glucose will be going to physical activity and a lot less will be going to natural bodily functions. If you're glycogen stores are full it will be stored as fat.

The amount of carbs that you will get from your cottage cheese and the like will be sufficient.

I hope this was informative .

Good luck.
    USPlabs Representative. Alpha Manlet.

Deadlift: 525 lbs at 164 lb body weight. No straps. 3.2 x bw.
    Squat: 260 lbs x 15 reps to parallel at 164 body weight. No belt. No wraps.
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100 lb dumbbells x 14 reps at 164 lb body weight.

ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ManowarMan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I consume about 300 carbs a day. I consume 100 carbs in the 2 meals bracketing my workout. I consume the other 200 in equal amounts with my other 6 meals. Works for me!
    The big YELLOW one is the SUN!!!!!

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I too consume my carbs in the morning and around workout. I have very little carbs before bed. Maybe 10G..

Besides I love the effect it has in the morning when you wake up all depleted and you have some carbs and you simply inflate within minutes. Right?

beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beavesmx44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=ReSpAwN DeMoN]I too consume my carbs in the morning and around workout. I have very little carbs before bed.
    [QUOTE]

Same here, I have my largest amounts of carbs for breakfast,pre-wo,post-wo, and ppwo. I still have carbs in my other meals just not as many.