DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10)

6'6", 218 lbs, 12.8% body fat

Hey guys,

Im a 20 year old basketball player currently cutting down to 6% body fat as a requirement by the basketball organistion.

Please check out my pics and give some feedback,

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...05&postcount=6
    "If you dont like my fire, then dont come around, cos im gonna burn one down" - Ben Harper

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    6'6? Jesus. Can we get a full shot of that?

DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If your interested check out my Training Camp journal which will commence on the 5/9/05.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=567126
    "If you dont like my fire, then dont come around, cos im gonna burn one down" - Ben Harper

Originally Posted by Al Shades
    6'6? Jesus. Can we get a full shot of that?

Heres the closest photo I have to a full shot and this was also about 28 lbs ago.
    Attached Images

This is Absolution! AmateurWrestler's Avatar
    AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    looking good bro. next time try not to take the pics so close though if you can.
    "Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and freedom."

- Viktor Frankl, Austrian Psychiatrist and survivor of a Nazi concentration camp

"Nothing can resist the human will that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."

- Benjamin Disraeli

Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000) Trappy is just really nice. (+1000)
    You have some freaky ass peaks going on there.
    Hai guise.

esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) esp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You have huge Triceps.

Originally Posted by AmateurWrestler
    looking good bro. next time try not to take the pics so close though if you can.
    Yeh sorry man, I have to take the photos myself so they are only arms length away from me.
    Ive got a new camera with a timer now though so Im gonna give that a go soon.

Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Striation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looking good man. It's a requirement to cut to 6% BF?! Damn. Do you post on TXB. If you have no idea what TXB is disregard the question.
    Add me on instagram @davidgzz1981

Originally Posted by Striation
    Looking good man. It's a requirement to cut to 6% BF?! Damn. Do you post on TXB. If you have no idea what TXB is disregard the question.
    Sorry dude I have no idea what TXB is, Id be interested to find out though.