Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    infamous25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Very busy IRAQ!!!!!!!!!!

Lets see Im currently in Iraq. I go out on missions everyday for who know how long. Mission dictate my diet and workout routine. I just find ways to bring the right foods with me along with some xtra protein shakes. I workout before or after missions. I usually split cardio before and lifting after. Lifting after is a good way to blow off steam from the day. Despite all the I try hard to stay fit and compete. Thanks
    www.****barra.com

J larcher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Sounds great

Hi I'm Jay Larcher a fitness model and bodybuilder here in NYC...I'd love to be on the cover of a magazine...here is me 8 weeks out from the musclemania in Miami june 20th

Steel

Lady McMike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sounds like a great oppurtunity... im in.
    I wasn't given this. I BUILT THIS !

tattoomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattoomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattoomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattoomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattoomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattoomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattoomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattoomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattoomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattoomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tattoomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im in, not in teh best shape but if i had a date to press for id step it up a few notches
    >>>Go Heavy or Go Home!<<<

Surf_Sun_Sand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Surf_Sun_Sand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Surf_Sun_Sand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Surf_Sun_Sand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Surf_Sun_Sand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmmm......maybe .
    Honor Your Body...Honor Yourself.
    -Surf Sun Sand

Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i'm def in!
    and props for having ryan reynolds as your display for that add hah
    he one of my idols

torchard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torchard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torchard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torchard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torchard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torchard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torchard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torchard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torchard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torchard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torchard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Interested

I would be very interested in such an opportunity.

I am a 19 year old from Canada, I am extremely busy with the Army and School and try to balance that on top of work and having fun. In all honesty BB.com has allowed me to gain a lot from nutrition help to workout routines. It has helped me with cuts and bulks, supplements and what to buy at a grocery store. I have always been into working out and staying in shape but I never had the education to really take it to the next level. For the time I have been on BB.com it has improved my physique and lifestyle by searching forums and reading numerous articles that have answered almost every question I have had. I started training seriously since I have become educated, and it never stops. It allows me to track my progress and physically show me what I looked like 2 years ago etc. Its such a great tool that is out there to help people reach their goals. It helps professionals, amateurs and first timers.

I would love the opportunity to be apart of this campaign and have added a few pictures from about a year ago (when I didnt know much) to a few pictures of very recently (after being able to gain knowledge and experience on BB.com)

I am by no means huge but I have improved so much since being on this site and it shows how much it means to me. But I hope you take a look at my photos.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Attached Images
    "Nothing in life that is worth having comes easy"

Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Armbender is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My name is Will Sarty (ARMBENDER) and I am 28 years old. I am currently employed with the Canadian Forces Submarine Division and along with my occupation, I am a professional Arm Wrestler for Team Canada. Due to my profession, physical fitness is of extreme importance, not only for my annual fitness test but for my deployment readiness.

My Armwrestling takes a major role in my life which I dedicate the majority of my training to. My training regime consists of 7 days a week of strength training, strategic training, mental readiness, and overall core strength. I have been fortunate enough in my carear to accomplish 6 National Titles, 2 Atlantic Canadian Titles, 5 Provincial Titles, and a 4th place finish at the World Championships in South Africa.

I joined BodyBuilding.com a few years ago with most of my interest in the Supplements Forums. Since joining the BodySpace section, my training and general knowledge of sport specific training has jumped to a significate level. This forum allows me to track the performance of my weight due to the 2 times I need to diet each year. This allows me to safely do it by comparing my stats from the previous year and know how my progress is going. My lifts in order to develop a better routine for each competition, the picture section and goals section allow me to bring up my motivation and intensity of my workout routines. While deployed in Afghanistan last year, I would not have been able to win my last National title due to no practicing. The BodySpace allowed my to study my opponents in the videos section and help me win my 6th National Title. My training schedule was to the max and my mental awareness was top notch. Which I owe all to BodyBuilding.com

One of the biggest benifits I get out of the BodySpace, is sport awareness. The professionalism, training intensity, dedication and comrodery of Arm Wrestling is not well known across the World but is slowly growing. This year at the World Championships in Bulgaria, there were 1600 competitors, a significant jump from last years in England. The BodySpace allows people to see this progress and understand that it is a Professional Sport. I have recieved many personal messages along with answering many threads concerning this sport. The best part is that the majority of people inquiring are Teenagers. This group of people are the future of our sport. Its great that I am able to spread my knowledge to people across the World while I am either tied up in the office or Deployed overseas away from my family.

This website is now the 1st thing I look at in the morning and the last thing I look at before bed.

Thanks BodyBuilding.com!!
    Attached Images
    USPlabs Sponsored Athlete
    http://usplabsdirect.com/

In order to win...you must first learn how to lose...

C.O.C. Grippers #1 - CLOSED
    C.O.C. Grippers #2 - CLOSED

My Training Journal -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110517591

BIG KONCRETE is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG KONCRETE is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG KONCRETE is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG KONCRETE is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG KONCRETE is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG KONCRETE is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG KONCRETE is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG KONCRETE is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG KONCRETE is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG KONCRETE is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIG KONCRETE is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Oh Yes

I Would Love To Be A Part Of This! Iam Very Interested And Ready.
    BEAST MODE::

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    Update: in case anyone missed them, here are a few of the recent BodySpace members featured in the mags lately:

Keep 'em coming, folks!
    Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 08-19-2008 at 09:07 PM.
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice ads. They'd be better with me.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Nice ads. They'd be better with me.
    Or me

Registered User CLARK_KENT_1982's Avatar
    CLARK_KENT_1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CLARK_KENT_1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CLARK_KENT_1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CLARK_KENT_1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CLARK_KENT_1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CLARK_KENT_1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CLARK_KENT_1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CLARK_KENT_1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CLARK_KENT_1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CLARK_KENT_1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CLARK_KENT_1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

very interested

i am very interested. after leaving the military i was overweight, smaked a pack a day and had high blood pressure. after my daughter was born i decided to change my life around. i joined this site and was overwelmed with the plethora of knowlege i reieved. i quit smoking, got healthy and got a 6 pack. i learned how to eat and trained the right way. i only go to the gym once or twice a week and work out at home. i am a stay at home dad, and a part time student at night.
    Attached Images
    I EAT CARBS.

jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmstrings is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm interested. 17, college student.

TriednTrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriednTrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriednTrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriednTrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriednTrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriednTrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriednTrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriednTrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriednTrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriednTrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TriednTrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I owe it to you!

Would love a chance at this! Thanks to bb.com I've gotten serious with my workouts about 4-5 months ago and have had incredible results in such a short time. I believe this is from all the support here on bb.com and the ability to track my progress through bodyspace. thanks again for such a positive support group to all of you here on bb and bodyspace!
    Hardcore gym-wear www.strength-honor.com

Workout Journal and Diet:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=314720251&posted=1#post314720251

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cheers!

Originally Posted by Dedicatedforlif View Post
    Not really sure why I'm posting this thread here in the misc, but here it goes anyways.

Regardless of the drama that goes on here, or the 'u mad', 'homo', 'neg' jokes/statements...this place means more to me than most.

The beginning years at bodybuilding.com were definetly different and there was a lot more discussion on training, nutrition etc....in fact I think the 'rep' game has altered a lot of focus on this site.

Anyways I must say that the highlights of my years have been the following...

Recovered from Anorexia...http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6743891

Learned that I have one monster skill with Eating...started off with some Controlled Labs Eating Contests, got encouraged to do restaurant challenges and just at home challenges...which in turn led to me becoming a Professional Competitive Eater...and well I am now ranked #1 in Picnic Style Eating in well...the world under AICE. http://www.competitiveeaters.com/rankings.htm

Along side the eating...bodybuilding.com has given me the opportunity to be sponsored by them which is the greatest gift thus far. I love this place, and am very grateful for the opportunity. In fact I'll be representing this site at the Olympia Expo this year with some eating challenges.

Whether you like me or not, I want to thank the community as a whole and look forward to being a member/company rep/eater/friend for years to come.

Thanks.

Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

One year ago I was 150 lbs at 5'11
    I decided to make some changes and set some goals
    Bodybuilding.com was the first place I went to educate myself and I haven't looked back since. I've put on almost 20 lbs of pure muscle and in the best shape of my life. I thank bodybuilding.com's staff and members for the inspiration and motivation.
    I refuse to be a role model, I set goals take control drink out my own bottles.

vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vipergq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Name: Kaden
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 176 lbs

I am a photographer and days when I am not shooting, I spend 10-12 hours a day sitting on my ass in front of the computer, so I need to find things to do to keep myself busy.

I used to be a competitive fighter (kickboxing, jiu-jitsu), I place 1st in 2 Powerlifting tournaments last year and now I am training for a marathon and the USMC 10K mudrun obstacle course.

2 years ago I got lazy and stopped working out, so I decided to do a 30 day Cut to get myself back on track. (images below) And I have been staying in top shape since...

Cut results

Squatting 405 at 174lbs

Making Weight at powerlifting meet (165 lbs)

Recent shot today

infamous25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Couldn't of done it with out you.

I saw this forum and just wanted to submit mine to say thank you. Bodyspace has given me so much. I've worked out off and on now for years, since high school. Then I got deployed to Iraq for the second time. Deployments are very hard and bring on a lot of stress. As soon as I got here I decided I wanted to really better myself. I looked back on the lifestyle I had lived over the past year and what I was becoming. To put it gently, I was a drunk. I have a hard time admitting that but, I was. Three months into my tour and I was hitting the gym pretty hard. It's a good source to clear your mind out here. I saw a sign promoting a INBF armed forces bodybuilding competition. I had just started a bodyspace so, I browsed and looked for people I admired. I threw some questions at them and got the responses I needed. I got so motivated to do this contest and make this transformation. I also used bodybuilding.com to research contest prep and other topics such as nutrition. To make along story short. I did it and won the overall. I was amazed to see myself like this. Throughout this experience I changed a lot. Not only did I look better, I felt like a whole new person. My wife noticed a big change in me. It's made me a better person and improved my marriage. Following the show I got certified as a personal trainer through AFPA. I also planned and competed in Musclemania during my 18 days of deployment leave. That was another phenomenal experience. I discovered something I am so passionate about. I also did a photoshoot. Many doors have opened to me over this past year. All of it has been done while being here, in Iraq. I can't be more excited to return home in Febuary and continue training and competing. Bodyspace has truely helped me re-navigate me life. For that I am ever greatful. Regardless if I get chosen or not.
    Thanks again,
    J Ibarra
    Attached Images
    www.****barra.com

BAYBUMZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) BAYBUMZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) BAYBUMZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) BAYBUMZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) BAYBUMZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) BAYBUMZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) BAYBUMZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) BAYBUMZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) BAYBUMZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) BAYBUMZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) BAYBUMZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thought id put in my 2 cents. Training is a hobbie, not a chore to me. Love the challenge of pushing myself to the limits and further!
    To all out there, stay dedicated and you will reach your goals.

Josh

S.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) S.O.L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    he who waits until circumstances completely favor his undertaking, will never accomplish anything!

fes09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fes09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fes09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fes09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fes09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fes09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fes09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fes09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fes09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fes09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fes09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well i have nothing to lose lol
    Attached Images

ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ehayes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

From 120 lbs to 205+ and competiting

I have had a transformation topic in the: Post your Pictures section of the Bodybuilding.com forums for quite awhile now. It's up to over 40k views and over 200 replies. The link is as followed:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4044623

Here are some of the best before and some of the more current after pics I have, I'll be glad to supply more if needed! Also, all of these pictures can be found on my bodyspace as well which is where I took most of the links from except for some befores which I just uploaded. Bodyspace is: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ehayes/

Before:

After:

Stats:
    Before:
    Weight: 120lbs
    Height: 5'10''
    Pant Size/Waist: 28-30

After:
    Weight: 205lbs
    Height: 5'10''
    Pant Size/Waist: 32

Weight Gained 85+ pounds. Looking to keep on bulking to 230 and compete in late March in the Kalamazoo Michigan Figure and Bodybuilding Championships.

Why I decided to change my body?
    I had always been very cut when growing up. I had always been the super scrawny kid and really quick. I did track and lacrosse and high school and speed was everything at that point. One day I signed up for weightlifting class and thats what changed it.

I walked into class, about a quarter of the class were football players. They threw 135 on the bench and I just saw it as two 45 pound weights and was like.... man that must be easy. Having never benched before I tried it, and it fell right onto my chest. I then struggled at finishing the day barely being able to bench 95 pounds. Since that day I wanted to change myself and the goals only grew from there. First it was to change from being the small and pale kid, at least now I can be the muscular pale kid hah.

Now I've put on over 85 pounds and in less than 6 months I'll be looking at doing my first show in the light heavyweight class. I plan on keep pushing my body to it's limit.

What got me started?

Gym class and I had always had pretty low self esteem about myself. I had always been that small, skinny, white kid. I couldn't really change my skin tone to tan, so I vowed to change the skinny part. And after a few years later I am so glad that I made that change. I am much more confident with myself and what I am capable of. Looking back and seeing where I had to come from really makes me appreciate the rough road I went through to get to where I am.

When and how long it took me?

I've been working out about 3-4 years now. I'd say time wise closer to 4, though I've had some rough times off in between there. I at one time lost 20 pounds due to a shoulder injury. I still have problems with my shoulder and a lot with my chest workouts so I do a lot of cable work to help handle the pain.

Body building is my sport now, it's a huge part of my life. If I don't get my time in at the gym, I truly feel like I haven't accomplished much in my day. It drives me to be healthier in my everyday life and push myself farther with everything else I'm looking to accomplish.

There is nothing more pleasurable than going to the gym and having people come up and ask you questions. I remember being that guy, looking around at everyone else that made me look like a shrimp, wondering what they do, how they push their selves that far. Now being a guy that people can feel they can get good answers from really flatters me. I love to answer questions and help people in my former situation push themselves and stick with their plans and transform their bodies. Because no matter the size or shape of the person, you put in that work, that consistency, and you will come out on top of whatever goals you ever set for yourself. No tears, sweat, or pain will ever hold you back.

Thanks again and thanks for considering me!

Earl Hayes
    B.S. Exercise Science
    L1 Crossfit Certified Trainer
    NPC Bodybuilding Competitor
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep (PM me for free samples/log opportunities!)
    www.aisportsnutrition.com
    20% off TestoPRO: 20PERTPRO
    Buy 2 Get 1 Free DAA
    B1G1 Green Coffee Bean Extract
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Male Bber of the Week
    www.bodybuilding.com/fun/earl_hayes.htm
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dvbuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'll give this a go!

After finding out how harmful computer games really can be to your body and future, I gained motivation from noticing how skinny I really was, after training at home for a while and noticing gains I was hooked to building my body better and better, unfortunately I lacked the knowledge and motivation to get anywhere.

After finding bodybuilding.com during some research, I joined a gym and started hitting it hard, basing my routines on information scoured from all over the websites different sections..

Only having trained for one year and 2 months and achieving steady gains, I know that this healthy, busy and controlled lifestyle is one that so many others would be happy leading if only they knew.

I went from 55kg to 70kg in this time and changed everyones perceptions of me, even my own.
    The saying "you get out what you put in" is the one I follow most, so you'll see me sweating and grunting in the gym 5 days a week

17 years old.

I'd love to get into modelling but haven't found any agencies, this could be a way to get into what I'd love to try
    Last edited by dvbuilder; 11-23-2008 at 07:31 PM.

hurdle68612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurdle68612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurdle68612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurdle68612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurdle68612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurdle68612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurdle68612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurdle68612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurdle68612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurdle68612 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurdle68612 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    does being a student-athlete fall into the area of working in a fitness environment?
    It's pronounced Canada, and no I haven't

djdplomat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdplomat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdplomat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdplomat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdplomat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdplomat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdplomat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djdplomat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the opportunity..Just a few bits of info about me..I currently hold down a full time job..have 2 kids ages 5 and 11. and finally qualified for an NCP national show after 3 years of attempts. I did so by using your website for motivation and training tips as well as planning my training and meals a few days ahead of time..time managment is how I achieved my goal of qualifying for nationals..I would wake up at 3 am to hit cardio before work... at the end of every week I would check my progress and plan a new attack . You can see more of me at www.myspace.com/mikereajr.. be sure to check out the pics
    "Better Than I Was Yesterday, But Not As Good As I Will Be Tomorrow"

Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timmytim97 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Ib be interested

Id be interested Ive already been transformation of the week and and im currently doing the hydroxycut transformation challange.
    Ive actually added some size back since my article but its good size lol.

Ill just link to my progress pics

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Ti...n=progresspics

And my transformation article

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/tim_hearne.htm

Email Thearne76@yahoo.com

Jules028 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wanna Be Famous?

Well...I have a ravenous thirst for knowledge, and I enjoy sharing my passion with others.
    Although my job does not involve being at a gym, my love for learning has brought me to BB.com, and my passion for fitness and nutrition has flourished since discovering this fantastic website.
    I am an advocate for BB.com, as this is a website that has copious amounts of information that is not only thorough and informative, but incredibly motivating!

So when asked if I would want to be featured in a Bodybuilding.com magazine ad....I say..YES!!

dzvero007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzvero007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzvero007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzvero007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzvero007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzvero007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzvero007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzvero007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzvero007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzvero007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dzvero007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here is my body transformation so far:

I'm serious about putting more muscle mass...

duolu911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not bad, sounds interesting

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast