Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz

Lightbulb Wanna be famous? Be the star in a BB.com magazine ad!

I'm posting this notice on behalf of Paul Tarantino from our Marketing Dept.:

"Would you be interested in appearing in a Bodybuilding.com magazine ad? We are trying to focus some of our advertising efforts on the type of people who use our website and are part of our online community.

Do you have a great build but are not in the fitness industry (i.e., supplement company or personal trainer?) We're looking to showcase those of us who do not work in gyms! We're looking for the guy or gal who holds a "regular" job, but still has time to train and keep fit.

We're looking for people who are reaching their goals in our Bodybuilding.com/BodySpace community; those who look great and take their body and health seriously.

We want to show that great bodies and reaching fitness goals can be achieved no matter what you do - especially if you have a desk job!

Do you have a great story to tell? Did bodybuilding.com help you reach your goals? We want to hear from you.

If you're interested in working with us, please sign up here in this forum thread. Thanks!"

Paul Tarantino
    Advertising Manager
    2026 S. Silverstone Way
    Meridian, ID 83642
    USA
    Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 11-21-2007 at 11:33 AM.
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000)
    not bad, sounds interesting. it'd be cool be to a 'success story', not to mention being associated with bb.com (no ass-kiss)

Lift, eat, sleep, repeat! Xetenor's Avatar
    Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Nice I'd be interested.

I work at best buy's geek squad and do the admin work for geeksquad so I'm at a desk often. I try to move around always

I started seriously lifting 2 years ago but I had to take a year off before that since my left arm broke badly during an accident. Since then, I've been active here, gained knowledge and wisdom about proper lifting, proper diet, sleep and supplementation. Many people at the gym often ask me if I am a personal trainer. I'm very proud of my achievement going from aprox 130lbs to now aprox 183lbs during that time. I was really skinny and now I have a good build (still trying to work hard on my legs and abs ) As I'm writing this, I'm about to get ready to hit the weights as I just woke up 20 mins ago. Time for some breakfast and then it's off to home.
    Everyday I'm in pain; good pain. If one cannot go through this pain period, forget it.

cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cgcgraded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i guess you guys are probably looking for people that are in near contest condition?
    You have to put yourself first or people will put you second.

conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Id do it after ive bulked too 200-215 and then cut so im lean as hell, but thats along time away the journeys just begun.
    2006 OG

In on drep fade?

Lord of manor of wansley

cjacks9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjacks9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjacks9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjacks9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjacks9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjacks9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjacks9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjacks9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjacks9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjacks9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjacks9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Regular Joe

I work a regular 40 hr work week, with 3 kids. I can only workout after everyone else has fallen asleep. It's rough, but BB.com keeps me motivated.
    3 Words - CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMIT - Watch yo ass, I got a fully loaded clip with an itchy trigger finger, and the safety is off.

bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

Originally Posted by BodySpaceAdmin View Post
    I'm posting this notice on behalf of Paul Tarantino from our Marketing Dept.:

"Would you be interested in appearing in a Bodybuilding.com magazine ad? We are trying to focus some of our advertising efforts on the type of people who use our website and are part of our online community.

Do you have a great build but are not in the fitness industry (i.e., supplement company or personal trainer?) We're looking to showcase those of us who do not work in gyms! We're looking for the guy or gal who holds a "regular" job, but still has time to train and keep fit.

We're looking for people who are reaching their goals in our Bodybuilding.com/BodySpace community; those who look great and take their body and health seriously.

We want to show that great bodies and reaching fitness goals can be achieved no matter what you do - especially if you have a desk job!

Do you have a great story to tell? Did bodybuilding.com help you reach your goals? We want to hear from you.

If you're interested in working with us, please sign up here in this forum thread. Thanks!"

Paul Tarantino
    Advertising Manager
    2026 S. Silverstone Way
    Meridian, ID 83642
    USA
    Also posted here on BodySpace:

http://blog.bodybuilding.com/BodySpa...a-magazine-ad/
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist".

╔╗╔═╦╗
    ║╚╣║║╚╗
    ╚═╩═╩═╝

smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey, I have some pictures from the summer where I'm in better shape. Currently I'm not lookin so good b/c I've been bulking. I'm definitely interested in this opportunity; although I may not qualify since I've been bulking

My story about bodybuilding.com is when I first started seriously lifting and eating decently I found Bodybuilding.com about 3 months in to it (I started March 2006 and joined bb.com in June 2006). When I found bb.com I was very pleased with the suppliment prices and the encouragement and help I could get from this site. Between the community and the articles I've learned so much from bb.com. I continue to learn from the people on here and the helpful articles and threads on here.

I've learned how to eat better for gains and for fat loss. Due to what I've learned on bb.com I've progressed from a 130 lb guy to a 166 lb guy in a year and a half! The gains are almost all muscle too

I've learned several techniques for training on here, and I've learned some exercises too.

I honestly don't think my progress would have been as good if I hadn't found bb.com. Knowledge is half of the process. Without proper knowledge one can not train and eat properly. Almost all of my knowledge has been obtained from bb.com.

By the way, I work at an office job, and am going to school majoring in Exercise Science. I do plan on being a personal trainer/nutritionist eventually. But, as of now I am not in the fitness industry... I have never competed... I've only been at this for a little over 1.5 years. hahahahaha I've only belonged to a gym for about 3 years

Here are a few pictures...

Start = 130 lbs

152 lbs

Current = 166 lbs
    "Classic case of 'guy on the ground.'" (David Wain, Role Models)

"The main reason I lift is because God wants me to." (me)

user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user17220944 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by smallguyjoe View Post

Here are a few pictures...

Start = 130 lbs

152 lbs

Current = 166 lbs
    grow a beard like in the first pic and shave your head like in the second pic and you'll look badass bro

smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by BlackBolt100 View Post
    grow a beard like in the first pic and shave your head like in the second pic and you'll look badass bro
    Hahahahaaha thanks, man I'm sure it'll happen one of these days
    "Classic case of 'guy on the ground.'" (David Wain, Role Models)

"The main reason I lift is because God wants me to." (me)

XX1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XX1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XX1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XX1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XX1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XX1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XX1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XX1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XX1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XX1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XX1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sounds like an amazing opportunity. Id love to be in on it.

go away...you scare me. adam75south's Avatar
    adam75south is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam75south is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam75south is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam75south is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam75south is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam75south is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam75south is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam75south is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam75south is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam75south is on a distinguished road. (+10) adam75south is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the search is over. go ahead and close the thread. i'll do it.

before everyone goes off on me, i'm just joking.

bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bbcom_developer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking Lol

Originally Posted by adam75south View Post
    before everyone goes off on me, i'm just joking.
    LOL
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist".

╔╗╔═╦╗
    ║╚╣║║╚╗
    ╚═╩═╩═╝

dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cool well:
    4.5 years ago = 160 with a gut

now 212 with low bodyfat...

sounds really cool to me

Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kreatine9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    perhaps when i am a little bigger

but still last year 156 lbs. 15-16% BF, then 148 lbs. 7% BF...now 152.8 lbs. 8.6% BF and up 100 pounds on the bench since i started
    meh

nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100)
    I have a few friends in great shape that have normal jobs.

i'll let them in on it.
    I would've lied if I told you this was easy.

Check out my tumblr: http://nickmanzoni.tumblr.com/

sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sgermann is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Count me in!

My interest in bodybuilding began when I was still in middle school. I had always been extremely skinny. I was well below the average weight for other kids at my age and height. My mom called me “the stick child” and I was often picked on by bigger kids at school. I was never very athletic and spent most of my time drawing pictures and playing imagination games with my friends.

A little while later, in seventh grade, I was looking through the magazines while I was at the store with my dad. One of the magazines I picked up was a magazine geared towards at-home fitness. My dad bought the magazine for me and I started reading every exercise, nutrition, and motivation article in it. A few days later, I bought a pair twelve pound dumbbells and began doing a very basic workout every day when I got home from school. I began loving the feeling in my muscles when I was lifting weights and I felt myself getting stronger. Soon, the dumbbells got too light and I asked for more weights and a weightlifting bench for my birthday.

Almost every night, I was out in the garage lifting weights. I began to feel more confident with myself athletically, and I joined the school’s cross country team the next year. I ran during eighth grade and then on into my freshman year of high school. I enjoyed running. It was a bit mindless and I loved seeing myself get faster and faster. Sadly, I lost most of my motivation for running when some of the upperclassmen on the team began hazing me at practice and bullying me during school. Besides, at this point I was still very small, weighing only 115 pounds. I quit running with the cross country team after that season and began taking weightlifting more seriously. I read many articles and bought several books on proper nutrition and exercise techniques and put myself on a diet shortly after getting a gym membership. I spent an entire summer cooking my meals and riding my bike to and from the gym three times a week. That summer, I gained twelve pounds of solid muscle and could not have been happier with my increase in strength.

Since then, I have stayed on a diet most of the time and kept weightlifting. I wrestled for one season, but found out the hard way that there is a lot more to wrestling than being strong. Bodybuilding really just seemed to be the right thing for me. I could train on my own time, and at the end of the day, I had something to show for all of my hard work. It’s hard to judge people based on looks alone. It’s quite difficult to look at a crowd of strangers and pick out who is good at baseball and who is good at math. On the other hand, if a person is good at bodybuilding, it takes little more than a glance to tell what they do.

I now have plans for entering my first competition later this year. Bodybuilding has really done a lot for me besides improving my body. It has kept me out of trouble since I spend most evenings working out rather than engaging in questionable activities. I also love the respect I get from my friends and the looks I get from girls. Bodybuilding could not have had a more positive impact on my life and I wouldn't give it up for anything.

Pics:
    Last edited by sgermann; 11-21-2007 at 01:50 PM.

Originally Posted by Tracklifter View Post
    last year 156 lbs. 15-16% BF, then 148 lbs. 7% BF...now 152.8 lbs. 8.6% BF and up 100 pounds on the bench since i started
    Everyone who wants in, please tell us your story (here) and post photos, too. (Kudos to those who have already done this.)

╔╗╔═╦╗
    ║╚╣║║╚╗
    ╚═╩═╩═╝

7% bodyfat here I come Mike Zero's Avatar
    Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike Zero is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

Does being a man-whore count as a normal job?

svh19044 is just really nice. (+1000) svh19044 is just really nice. (+1000) svh19044 is just really nice. (+1000) svh19044 is just really nice. (+1000) svh19044 is just really nice. (+1000) svh19044 is just really nice. (+1000) svh19044 is just really nice. (+1000) svh19044 is just really nice. (+1000) svh19044 is just really nice. (+1000) svh19044 is just really nice. (+1000) svh19044 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you looking for actual competitive body builders?
    Last edited by svh19044; 11-21-2007 at 03:32 PM.

yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i'm definitely interested as i believe bodybuilding.com has contributed greatly to the success i've had thus far.

Also I am currently working full time for a moving and installation company and still manage to get all my meals and workouts in despite some 12+ hour days.
    I'll be attending post highschool education in january!

I can go into much greater detail, but I'll save that for the next step if you like what you see mr. developer

22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

louis dorman

Merry Christmas.

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 22stone natty View Post
    LOL - no photoshopping for you. ha ha
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100)
    SO am I or am I not allowed to be a personal trainer?
    I would've lied if I told you this was easy.

Check out my tumblr: http://nickmanzoni.tumblr.com/

Originally Posted by svh19044 View Post
    Are you looking for actual competitive body builders?
    No. We're looking for "the average everyday Joe" that is fit and works out regularly, but has a normal job (firefighter, district attorney, police officer, garbage collector, secretary, web developer, plumber, etc.) that is not in a gym.

Ideally, the place of employment might be part of the story (if you're a firefighter, let's see a photo of you by a firetruck or with a fire ax - if you're an airline stewardess, let's see you flex your bicep in uniform on a flight!)

Originally Posted by nickmanzoni View Post
    SO am I or am I not allowed to be a personal trainer?
    Nope, sorry - this ad campaign is for "the rest of us" - those not lucky enough to work in a fitness-oriented atmosphere 24/7.

(One could argue that it's harder for a desk job guy to keep fit than for a personal trainer, since the desk job guy is required to be sitting pretty much stationary for 8-10 hours per day.)

Originally Posted by Mike Zero View Post
    Does being a man-whore count as a normal job?
    Yes, but only if you get paid. LOL

22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 22stone natty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BodySpaceAdmin View Post
    Nope, sorry - this ad campaign is for "the rest of us" - those not lucky enough to work in a fitness-oriented atmosphere 24/7.

(One could argue that it's harder for a desk job guy to keep fit than for a personal trainer, since the desk job guy is required to be sitting pretty much stationary for 8-10 hours per day.)
    I'd have to agree. Plus the fact if you're PT your livelihood depends to some extent on your appearance (although a fair few look like crud) and that is added incentive.
    Merry Christmas.

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pick me pick me!

Heyman562 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that would be pretty cool to be featured in the magazine, although i dont think im big enough for that yet, everybody else who replied is a whole bigger than me, but im trying