Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

this would be like a dream come true!

My Story:
    When I was 15 I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. I was 130 pounds. After a year and a half I ballooned up to 190+lbs! I was depressed, unhappy, and UNHEALTHY!

At 18 my doctors were worried and wanted to put me on blood pressure and cholesterol medication. I was not about to start taking meds at this age, so I did something about it.

I started working out, came across bodybuilding.com and bodyspace, and from then I became addicted! I am now about 165 to 170 pounds and muscular! Not only do I look much better, I feel amazing! My health has never been better, in fact my blood pressure last night was 115/54 with a pulse of 50. My cholesterol is outstanding. My doctor is truly shocked.

She asked "What have you been doing?!" I simply said "I educated myself online in proper diet, training, and supplementation." And where do you think I learned everything?! BODYBUILDING.COM!

The only medication I am on now is insulin, in which I use less insulin then any patient she has seen!

I am truly grateful for bodbuilding.com and the bodyspace community. I do my best to help everyone who sends me messages on here. I love bb.com!

I really want to be an inspiration to other diabetics. I want to show them that diabetes is not a disease that controls you, but through diet, exercise, and supplementation, it is a disease that you can control. Not only do I want to be an inspiration to diabetics, but I want to be an inspiration to everyone. I want people to know that nothing can stand in your way if you want it bad enough.

Before: not my fattest

Now:

I have tons of pictures on my page that follow my whole transformation

Last edited by xStevenx; 07-20-2009 at 12:51 PM.
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

THE HEAVY IRON SQUAD,CUZZ ygbodybuilder10's Avatar
    ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can some one see if this is stiil going on

bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i wanna be in on this...
    first two pics are before....last three are now...and in the second pic im the one without a shirt on
    Attached Images

DicedOne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

In the Navy - would love to be featured!!

I am in the Navy, but work in the hospital sitting bedside next to patients for 8 hours a day. I also go to school full time, am applying to medical school through the Navy, have 3 kids, and am an active member of my church. Getting to the gym can be a very difficult endeavor and I am often forced to sacrifice my sleep in order to get a workout in. During the week I average 4 hours of sleep a night. They gym is my only stress relief. I do have to admit that doing an intense leg workout after getting only 3 hours of sleep and working the Night shift can suck, but it is a bitter sweet relationship (its a physcoticness that only us fitness addicts / gym rats possess).

I would be honored to be featured in an add. My bodyspace username is Dicedone.
    With Bodybuilding you get what you put in. The weights will never lie to you.

Musclez99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Musclez99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Musclez99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Musclez99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Musclez99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Musclez99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Musclez99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Musclez99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Musclez99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Musclez99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Musclez99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My story

Back in 1999 as a sophomore in high school I was around 110 lbs (basically looked like a starving kid). *Picture attached* I played basketball and had an incredibly fast metabolism, so this did not help me avoid being picked on.
    Courtney 1999

However, thanks to a friend on my highs chool football team that invited me to workout with him one day after school, I got interested in bodybuilding. Soon this mere interest grew into a passion and a thirst to build the best body possible and no longer be the skinny little weak kid.

I spent hours in the gym training hard and definitely over training at times. When I wasn?t in the gym training - before school, after school and even after basketball practices and games - I was reading and gaining knowledge on fitness and nutrition. When I wasn?t doing either of those I was eating like crazy.

I would wake up early in the morning just to start my meals for the day. I would drink shakes in class and sometimes even eat. I was constantly tying new diets and routines in the search for what would spark new growth. For about the first 3 year progress was slow and I was even still being made fun of, because I was talking about lifting weights and eating right all the time, but nobody could see the results.

However I did not let that stop me, instead I used it as a strong motivator to continue to chase my dreams. I finally began to slowly put on some muscle size and people took notice. The comments I would receive and questions about what I was doing and what advice I could offer really got me excited, because I could tell I was making an impact!

It wasn?t until college that I really started to make some great gains in size. That is because, even though I had a busy class schedule and worked several different jobs, I put fitness as the main priority in my life. At times I would sacrifice going out to parties or social events and having some of the great college experiences, because I knew they would set me back in my progression towards the body I wanted.

I continue to gain knowledge about nutrition and working out every day and at the same time attempt to pass on this knowledge to those around me.

I want you others to develop the same passion and make the life changing decisions that I have been blessed to make. I know how they feel because I was once in the same shoes.

I have my bachelors in Exerscise Sports Science and I'm an ISSA & NASM certified trainer

I now sit at a 200lbs and a very defined build *pic attached*

More pics available to chose from on my bodyspace site Thanks for your consideration
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Musclez99; 11-04-2009 at 09:02 PM. Reason: For got to add my certifications
    I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"-Philippians 4:13

Want me to train you online or create a customized program specifically for your goals? http://musclez99.wix.com/cd

CoveredntheWORD Bible Inspired Christian T-shirts- http://coveredntheword.com/

LauraLondon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Body Building.com Ad

Hi:

I'm not sure if you are still looking, but I would love to be in an ad!!! I am a 43 year old mother of three children. 16, 12 and 10. I have transformed my "mommy body" to a hot, sexy mom body and am now competing in a figure competition on March 20th 2010.

Laura London
    When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at start to change.
    -Dr. Wayne Dyer-
    Laura London
    LauraLondonFitness.com

Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Water_American is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pick me! I went from ~120 after getting a stomach surgery due to a metabolic disorder I have to ~160. I was motivated to get bigger and stronger after the surgery because I felt like a pathetic weakling. I'm probably somewhere around 10 -12% body fat and my pictures in my bodyspace prove it. I have a very aesthetic face but don't like to show it on the forums...but could PMyou if you wanted. I put together my own gym in my basement at home and I've got everything down there. Squat rack, chains, its basically a dungeon. So in short, pick me cause I'm awesome, and have overcome obstacles. I continue to work out hard daily by prescription from my doctor. Tumors in my spinal chord, intestines, thighs, and lower back cause me a lot of pain. This pain is cured by lifting. Since beginning squats and deadlifts I have been able to throw away my ******** prescription and havn't taken anything stronger than an asprin since. DO IT DO IT. Bodybuilding.com helps me stay motivated because I don't have many friends who are into lifting like I am. This is a great place to come and get feedback on the progress that I have made. I have also made connections with other members who have health issues but do not allow themselves to get discouraged because of it. BB.com is awesome because the feedback you receive is completely honest, and sometimes brutal. Exactly what I need.

Last edited by Water_American; 02-22-2010 at 09:02 PM.

joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100) joe447 is not very well liked. (-100)
    sign me up.

Went from 235 to 180, Started out BBing then I got Rhumitoid Arth, and now I am training to get my blue belt soon in Bjj. And I go to school full time, work, and train. Oh yeah plus I'm getting married lol.
    Tiktok-johnsmith8603

Height: 5'7" Bodytype: Endo/Meso Currently:cutting
    Current Weight : 190 Goal- get my BJJ purple belt

FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000) FOXXIE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol, people still posting on this. I believe this thread ends in 2008.

aprillashonda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello!
    I would love to represent BB.com! I'm a full-time Sr. nursing student. I have been a member of this website for over 3 years. I workout 5 times a week to relieve stress, look and feel amazing, and be an example for the healthcare community.

Thanks for the opportunity,
    April

AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AriesUnleashed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by aprillashonda View Post
    Hello!
    I would love to represent BB.com! I'm a full-time Sr. nursing student. I have been a member of this website for over 3 years. I workout 5 times a week to relieve stress, look and feel amazing, and be an example for the healthcare community.

Thanks for the opportunity,
    April
    strong first post lol

old thread is old

but if offer still stands, im in
    [ ]Republican Party
    [ ]Democratic Party
    [x]Pizza Party

Bear Down.

Misc Ninja Turtle

Wat goin on in here?In!! bigBOSSguy's Avatar
    bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this is cool
    Rep trading is against the rule. Read them: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162014423

byrnes1985 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) byrnes1985 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) byrnes1985 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) byrnes1985 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) byrnes1985 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) byrnes1985 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) byrnes1985 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) byrnes1985 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) byrnes1985 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) byrnes1985 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) byrnes1985 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking steven byrnes

hello bb.com my name is Steven Byrnes. I'm 25 years old and heres my story.

So all my life i have been a pretty active person and i always thought i was in shape, but i had no idea how out of shape i actually was.So in 2010 i decided to make a big change in my life and starting eating healthy and lifting weights. After completing the schoolcraft college fire academy and winning the fitness award for the program it was the perfect push i need to really keep me motivated. I WANT TO ONE DAY INSPIRE PEOPLE.

it keeps my wheels turning. Knowing that im in control of my body and the way it looks is a great feeling

Knowing that ill be healthy and live longer. so when i have kids i can play with them and be a good role model.
    Attached Images

stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stillfit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would be interested if 48 years old is OK

Tanner Parkes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanner Parkes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanner Parkes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanner Parkes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanner Parkes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanner Parkes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanner Parkes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanner Parkes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanner Parkes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanner Parkes will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanner Parkes will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Still looking?

I saw on the thread here that you still check this thread for candidates for your add campaign. If so I would like to be considered. I will post a link to my webpage so you can check out pics. I am presently getting ready to compete next week. Hit me up if you need more details.

Thanks!

Webpage www.thetannerparkes.com
    Other pics available if you need them.

Tanner
    Get Buff or Die Tryin
    Thetannerparkes.com

ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThravaThrave is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The only thing you are guaranteed at birth is death. You have a right to that. The rest is earned