Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Robben Salyers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Almost 46 and lovin' it - I'd play the game if needed...

~The important thing is to recognize our faults, avoid self-denial, and have the courage and self-sufficiency to make constant adjustment in our lives~

...what a douche... Antagonist388's Avatar
    Antagonist388 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Antagonist388 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Antagonist388 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Antagonist388 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Antagonist388 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Antagonist388 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Antagonist388 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Antagonist388 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Antagonist388 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Antagonist388 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Antagonist388 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I dunno, are you even allowed to include people as young as 16 in this contest?

I'd love to do it either way, but my only "job" would be school, and I'm not bodybuilding for any sports, so I suppose that could count as me being a "regular guy". Quite honestly I think the best I could get would be a "hold on, we'll do this later", but either way.

I'm about 143 pounds, a junior in highschool. Fairly inactive in terms of sports, though I did do wrestling (I sucked, I was recruited). I got into bodybuilding after my brother ( a much larger bodybuilder than me, in reputation too) basically dragged me to the gym from spending too much time on the computer. At the time I first started going to the gym I was about 105 and couldn't put up more than 50 pounds on a machine. I was always a really skinny and lanky kid, so starting bodybuilding boosted my confidence pretty substantially. Now I stand 35 some odd pounds heavier, and able to bench 150 some odd pounds more than I used to. I only joined BB.com recently, but it seems to be a valuable asset in my search for tips, tricks, and of course, a better workout.

Here's pictures of me from 3 months ago. (I've since improved)
    Attached Images

...what a douche... Antagonist388's Avatar
    Antagonist388 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Antagonist388 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Antagonist388 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Antagonist388 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Antagonist388 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Antagonist388 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Antagonist388 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Antagonist388 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Antagonist388 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Antagonist388 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Antagonist388 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BodySpaceAdmin View Post
    Update from Paul:

Teens should be at least 18 years old.
    aww... lame...

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey there

I'd love to be considered. I'm a single mom working for the University, and bb.com is what made me start training seriously and change my lifestyle. Here's my most recent pic:

I've got more pics if you need them.
    Thanks!
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by djole123 View Post
    vipor how much kg/pound do you have ? and what is your bf% ? if he dont know plz rate somebody how much nearly it is .

thanks
    i'm about 200-205 lbs. i have no idea what my bf is, i'm told around 6-7, but i think i'm 8%

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vipor View Post

\

Thanks
    Dude, you fawken jacked! Damn lean bastard

Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vipor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 5Six View Post
    Dude, you fawken jacked! Damn lean bastard
    Thanks bro

bbronswyk2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbronswyk2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbronswyk2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbronswyk2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbronswyk2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbronswyk2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbronswyk2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbronswyk2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbronswyk2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbronswyk2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bbronswyk2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well here goes.

I have always been interested in bodybuilding as early as my teens. ( 32 now )

My mother was diagnosed with colon cancer almost 8 years ago. Last May she passed away from this terrible disease after a long 7 year battle with it. While in the hospital with her the last few days she said something to me that stuck. She said " Dont go with any regrets " I asked her if she had any and she said no. I am a stay at home father of 3 kids ( 11 year old boy, 6 year old daughter and 2 year old boy ) My wife works 12 hours a day. So I am with them from the time they wake up untill they go to bed. I was in contruction before having kids and let me tell you being a stay at home parent is not as easy as people make it out to be.

What my mom said to me really stuck with me. One of the things I always wanted to do was do a bodybuilding show. So a couple months later I went on a mission. I spoke to people I knew that had done them and got as much advice as I could. I started bulking right away for a show I would do April 5th/08

Here I am before I started

Here I am at the end of my bulk

Here I am now 3 weeks out from show

Live your dreams

Here are some pics post bulk
    You will never know what you can achieve untll you try.

db71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) db71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) db71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) db71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) db71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) db71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) db71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) db71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) db71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) db71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) db71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm in

Sounds like an opportunity for the everyday joe's to get they're 15 minutes of fame. I applaud you guys for looking at the broad spectrum of people here on BB.com. I'd would be totally interested in this opportunity.
    PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY.

Registered User guntur_wu_starz's Avatar
    guntur_wu_starz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wanna be famous

I always love to have a great build but am not in the fitness industry (i.e., supplement company or personal trainer?) I do not work in gyms! I'm a full time student and a part time patroller

I'm reaching their goals in Bodybuilding.com/BodySpace community and I try to maintain looking great and take my body and health seriously.
    let me know if you have anything to do or offered to me
    -"A man is not a hero because he is braver than anyone else but because he is brave longer"

-Lift Big, Eat big, Sleep big, Think Big...and BE BIG

-'A commited man is a thousand times better than a man who only has an interest.'

-"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

ain't nuttin but a peanut AznBB's Avatar
    AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000) AznBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll just throw myself in here for giggles. I started bodybuilding in 2001 when these boards just opened up. I was probably the most typical, nerdy asian kid you'd ever seen. But stumbling upon this site back in 2001 was definitely one of the best things I've ever done when I was just starting out at 113lbs. Currently, I'm at 190lbs and am in the best shape of my life. I'm not working as of now but I consider earning my BS in Biology this Spring and attending dental school in the Fall as demanding as a job.

cndnguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cndnguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cndnguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cndnguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cndnguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cndnguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cndnguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cndnguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cndnguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cndnguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cndnguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm interested....I do hard labour in a warehouse full-time, volunteer with the SPCA and have a baby due anytime now...but still find time to train at least 5 days a week...don't have too many before pics up yet, but I used to be pretty skinny

Thanks!
    Live to love, love to live.

marc52874 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marc52874 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marc52874 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marc52874 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marc52874 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marc52874 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marc52874 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marc52874 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marc52874 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    id be intrested,sounds fun.count me in.
    2008 npc ct grand prix heavyweight 1st [nat.qualify]
    2008 npc ct state heavyweigt 1st [nat.qualify]
    go big or go home

RandyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RandyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RandyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RandyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RandyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RandyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RandyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RandyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RandyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RandyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RandyX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Robben Salyers View Post
    Almost 46 and lovin' it - I'd play the game if needed...

Well, first of all, everybody that posted in here looks great, especially the girls .

But I wanna tell you something, you're way too old to do this...

just kidding. You look impressive and you definately are one of my new idols. You look great, you're 45 years old, nearly 46... I have not seen anybody your age looking that good and big. All I can say is wow. You truly are an inspiration for a lot of people. I hope it's okay that I saved your pic on my computer in order to print it somewhen (my printer has run out of color as of somewhen in january this year I think).You look healthy, you seem to enjoy life, you look confident. You should be one of the persons in the ad. You've got a better body than most people that are way younger than you. Just keep going. I wanna look like you when I'm older (I'd actually like to look like you right now ).

Registered User Shredded-Afr.Am's Avatar
    Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shredded-Afr.Am has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im 18 yrs old! I hold a reg. job and I go to college! My weight is 195, my height is 5'11

Here are some pics:

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    Someone PM'd me about whether or not this contest is still going... Yes, indeed! Our marketing guys still cruise this thread every couple of weeks for our next magazine victim, I mean star. LOL

Keep 'em comin'!
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BodySpaceAdmin View Post
    Someone PM'd me about whether or not this contest is still going... Yes, indeed! Our marketing guys still cruise this thread every couple of weeks for our next magazine victim, I mean star. LOL

Keep 'em comin'!
    Rich, you know you should pick me anyway. Besides, I pimp my (now discontinued) black bb.com sports bra every chance I get. (Yes offseason, yes chunky).

NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

m4gs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m4gs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m4gs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m4gs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m4gs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m4gs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m4gs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m4gs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m4gs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m4gs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m4gs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Count me in...
    Full time student with a part time job work every weekend. With a busy schedule every week I still manage homework and time for friends. Id love to be in a magazine it would only fuel my fire and keep me lifting harder.

I hope the picture quality doesnt effect choices, here is just a few from my bodyspace.... Isnt there a photo shoot if you are chosen?

Thanks
    -Tyler
    Attached Images

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Rich, you know you should pick me anyway. Besides, I pimp my (now discontinued) black bb.com sports bra every chance I get. (Yes offseason, yes chunky).

HOLY **** GIRL! you look so much bigger than at the Arnold...a good bigger though

user904904904904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user904904904904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user904904904904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user904904904904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user904904904904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user904904904904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user904904904904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user904904904904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user904904904904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user904904904904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user904904904904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whoa, dvsness you are pumped!! You look awesome

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dedicatedforlif View Post
    HOLY **** GIRL! you look so much bigger than at the Arnold...a good bigger though
    It's only good since you can't see my butt.

Originally Posted by Elle Sunshine View Post
    Whoa, dvsness you are pumped!! You look awesome
    Thank you.

Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's only good since you can't see my butt.
    Whatever, you know you're awesome!

I'll be in NYC the entire first week of July...Just Sayin'

Whatever, you know you're awesome!

I'll be in NYC the entire first week of July...Just Sayin'
    Sweet; I'll be 8-9 weeks out so not too cranky yet. What's going on?

Sweet; I'll be 8-9 weeks out so not too cranky yet. What's going on?
    Many eating contests

Many eating contests
    Nathan's?

Nathan's?
    76oz steak and J and R's?

then the hamburger contest right after nathans...its like 2 blocks away from nathans and like an hour after...

then beef patty contest

Man...I will be a fat man!

Nathan's is about 5-10 minutes from my house.

I will be hating you eating all this while I'm prepping.

Nathan's is about 5-10 minutes from my house.
    PARTAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

MONIKAPL is just really nice. (+1000) MONIKAPL is just really nice. (+1000) MONIKAPL is just really nice. (+1000) MONIKAPL is just really nice. (+1000) MONIKAPL is just really nice. (+1000) MONIKAPL is just really nice. (+1000) MONIKAPL is just really nice. (+1000) MONIKAPL is just really nice. (+1000) MONIKAPL is just really nice. (+1000) MONIKAPL is just really nice. (+1000) MONIKAPL is just really nice. (+1000)
    What do you have to do to sign up?
    www.********.com/MonikaMBFitness

"The body will do what the mind tells it to" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Sambakitten is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sambakitten is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sambakitten is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sambakitten is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sambakitten is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sambakitten is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sambakitten is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sambakitten is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sambakitten is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sambakitten is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sambakitten is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Application

So, you emailed me that I should apply for this, so here goes!
    I am a former competitive ballroom dancer who, upon retirement discovered that my body wasn't going to stay in the shape it was in while competing by wishing alone. So, I hit the gym and found BodyBuilding.com, where I have met a network of wonderful people who help motivate me to meet and exceed my own goals every day. Now, I'm in better shape than I ever was with dancing alone, and I have thousands of new friends, too!
    Attached Images

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast