behindbars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) behindbars has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

workout for 1st cycle, advice?

I am starting a new workout after being out of the gym for 18months. I have been training for a little over 2 months now and am starting my first cycle of 500mg teste per weekfpr 12 weeks and 40mb dbol for the first 5 weeks. I was wondering if a 3 day a week full body workout would work?

TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No offense, but the fact that you are asking this makes me wonder if you are really at the level you should be at before doing a cycle. If you have only been training for 2 months after not training for 18 months it is not really the right time to start a cycle.

What is your age/height/weight/bodyfat?

CBraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CBraver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't start that cylce until you are at as close as you can get to your natural limit: which is pretty damn big, even if your genetics suck. You have been out of the gym for a long time, you need to workout hard and consistant for the next few years before even considering using a stack. That's just my opinion though, and seems to be the general opinion in the 'roid forum.

If you do take that cycle, I would do a five day split and eat a ****load (and by a ****load, I mean you should be needing to visit the grocery store almost every other day to keep the food flowing). There are plenty of posts around of good five day splits and nutrition plans. I'm questioning my nutrition now, so, I'm not going to offer any specific advice on that. I gotta learn more myself!

If you do decide to go on that cycle now, good luck to you, lift hard and be safe!

-Chad

Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Awnold79 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    With that cycle you are certainly going to "devlop" a chest........so to speak, especially at those dosages, mainly the dbol.

That aside, a 3-day routine would be just fine. Keep the intensity high and the volume low. Rest is important so if you are finding that you are starting to burn out, add rest days as needed.
    I eat to failure.

That's how I roll AlxandrTheGreat's Avatar
    AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    With what you are on, there's no way in hell you could tolerate lifting just 3 days a week. You'll probably be in there 6 days a week hitting each bodypart atleast twice a week. If that's the case you could do:

Mon- Push
    Tue- Pull
    Wed- Legs
    Thur- Push
    Fri- Pull
    Sat- Legs
    Sun - OFF

If not then a 5-day split should also satisfy your workout urges.
    Some times you gotta add that poundage, and beat that muscle up!

- Kevin Levrone