TapoutKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

High School Wrestling Q's

I am going to wrestle this year. I have a ton of questions about what I can and cannot do in wrestling if anyone can help me out id really appreciate it. E-mail me at defensivefreak33@aol.com if i can ask some questions, thanks alot!
    Tapout or Passout, doesn't matter to me.

dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    my aim is silikon2501
    Aint that bout a bitch, My skinny ass cousin squats he gets girls, WHEN I SQUAT, I get guys.

Repect All, But Fear No One.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I know what you mean, your teammates will help you with that, if not your couch. You kinda gotta learn buy getting penalites and stuff in a match. Like I would always lock my hands when I was trying to take the guy down(which is illegal). but you learn..
    I rep back.

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."

-Gen. H. Norman Schwartzkopf

TapoutKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wow

Thats illegal! oh my that is horrible haha. I guess that means your better off shooting for the legs than going upstairs, thanks again..i would have lost solely because of that! haha any other tips will help greatly, thanks again!
    Tapout or Passout, doesn't matter to me.

dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Wrestler12321
    I know what you mean, your teammates will help you with that, if not your couch. You kinda gotta learn buy getting penalites and stuff in a match. Like I would always lock my hands when I was trying to take the guy down(which is illegal). but you learn..
    locking up is legal in freestyle its not in high school
    Aint that bout a bitch, My skinny ass cousin squats he gets girls, WHEN I SQUAT, I get guys.

Repect All, But Fear No One.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wrestler12321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe I explained it wrong.. When your behind the guy and you're both on your feet, if you lock your hands around him while taking him down, that's illegal. I got a ton of penalitys for it.
    I rep back.

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."

-Gen. H. Norman Schwartzkopf

lilhubb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilhubb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilhubb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilhubb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilhubb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilhubb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilhubb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilhubb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lilhubb has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Wrestler12321 View Post
    Maybe I explained it wrong.. When your behind the guy and you're both on your feet, if you lock your hands around him while taking him down, that's illegal. I got a ton of penalitys for it.
    no its not, you just have to let go before you hit the ground. you can lock while standing always

NeoRinTinTin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeoRinTinTin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeoRinTinTin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeoRinTinTin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeoRinTinTin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeoRinTinTin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeoRinTinTin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeoRinTinTin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeoRinTinTin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeoRinTinTin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NeoRinTinTin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Wrestler12321 View Post
    I think you probably got penalties for slamming.

mjlindne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjlindne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjlindne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjlindne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjlindne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjlindne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjlindne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjlindne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mjlindne has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by lilhubb View Post
    no its not, you just have to let go before you hit the ground. you can lock while standing always
    bingo!
    to the OP,it would be hard to send you an email explaining everything... WAAAAAY too much to say. if you have specific questions you can pm me if you want. i've been wrestling for 6 years

Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Porkchop74 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Reply to ?

The some of the rules differ from state to state. What state are you in? You should be able to ask your coach for a copy of the rules and most good coaches will go over them with the team before the season starts

kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TapoutKing View Post
    I am going to wrestle this year. I have a ton of questions about what I can and cannot do in wrestling if anyone can help me out id really appreciate it. E-mail me at defensivefreak33@aol.com if i can ask some questions, thanks alot!
    good luck with wrestling just post your questions here, i wreslted all the way up until my freshman year in college until it ate to much of my time good luck best sport ive ever played

cmcd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmcd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmcd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmcd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmcd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmcd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmcd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmcd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmcd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmcd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmcd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i can help some too main things no clasping, illegal headlock not having an arm, arm bar past 90 degrees. more questions just send me a personal message or email m3boarder75@aim.com

The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) The_LB_43 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    offtopic but i wrestled in middle school and never found out but always wondered can you yank an arm bar and intentionally try to get somone to "tap-out"? or is the only way 2 win by pin/points?
    I rep U.S. Marines on sight.

9/26 - 165lb, 245 bench, 345 squat, 430 deadlift ,205 powerclean, 4.75 40, Must haz moar speedz and x-plosion :(

5'6" and completly flat-footed with almost 0% arch
    Rugby right now...hopefully can be a runningback next year for football
    Everyone wants to fight until they get punched in the mouth
    Negged because I refused to nuthug a cocky f*ggot

cmcd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmcd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmcd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmcd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmcd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmcd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmcd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmcd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmcd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmcd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cmcd24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by The_LB_43 View Post
    offtopic but i wrestled in middle school and never found out but always wondered can you yank an arm bar and intentionally try to get somone to "tap-out"? or is the only way 2 win by pin/points?
    well i guess you could tap out but only pussies would, you cant crank an arm bar, if you hurt them, or kept doing it over and over they would win, the call is potentially dangerous

Originally Posted by The_LB_43 View Post
    like instead of tapping or anything last season i got headlocked and got choked out i'm alright its no big deal, but if they are about to break your arm or you are to the other person you'll get called on it, and arm bars aren't even the same thing as ufc

Be Better Than Yesterday was140's Avatar
    was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) was140 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lilhubb View Post
    that is correct
    If it is important to you,
    You will find a way.

If not you will find an excuse.

this kind of stuff is too hard to explain learn it next year

product140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) product140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) product140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) product140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) product140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) product140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) product140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) product140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) product140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) product140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) product140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TapoutKing View Post
    Just post 'em on here and we'll see what we can do.

StanDaManTX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StanDaManTX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StanDaManTX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StanDaManTX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StanDaManTX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Basics for folk style:
    You cant lock hands when knees are on the ground,
    You cant lock around the head without a limb as well(i.e. head and arm)
    You cant take an arm or leg past 90 degrees unnaturally. If A limb has abnormal pressure that the ref can see, They will call it potentially dangerous, give you a warning and reset.
    No full nelsons
    You can slam a guy say with a double leg, but your knee has to hit the ground before his body. You can not elevate yourself and bring all of your weight down on him.
    Honestly its more humiliating for him if you elevate him completely and set him down on the mat super soft like a little baby lol.
    pay attention to your setup positions you coach will teach you, If you dont you will get relly irritating Caution calls on you that will effect momentum.

StanDaManTX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StanDaManTX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StanDaManTX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StanDaManTX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StanDaManTX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Oh wow I just realized someone bumpped an extremely old thread!

svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50) svespie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Like all sports, you learn by doing. Wrestling doesn't really have a lot of rules, comparatively. Just go out and do it! Have fun!
    Don't give up. Keep fighting. Fight every day. When you get knocked down, get back up. You can do it. You will do it. There is no other way.

Johnsonious2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnsonious2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnsonious2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnsonious2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnsonious2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnsonious2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnsonious2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnsonious2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnsonious2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnsonious2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Johnsonious2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Funny how im at PBSC and im wearing my high school wrestling t-shirt! lol

Your going to love it, and feel so proud when you win your first match.
    Don't worry too much about all the rules n stuff, your coach will have PLENTY of time to tell you in the 4 hour after school practice 5 days a week while your sweating your as$ off...
    If in doubt, shout it out!!!

Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000) Bluerex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by product140 View Post
    Just post 'em on here and we'll see what we can do.
    bro, the dude has probably graduated high school and college by now, hahahaha your a little late.

product140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) product140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) product140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) product140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) product140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) product140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) product140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) product140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) product140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) product140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) product140 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea well a lot of other wrestlers come on this forum too so they might ask as well haha